Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Smallbone 12:15 - Feb 27 with 2050 viewsSaintsforeverj

Seems like a grounded, decent player / attitude, who has grown up supporting the Saints. Very promising player. Whatever our valid gripes against the club, bringing through young players from the academy who love the club has to be a really good thing to do. A team full of players who support Southampton will surely mean that they will fight harder than players from elsewhere.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-02-26/in-the-spotlight-will-smallbone-so

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Will Smallbone on 12:19 - Feb 27 with 2040 viewsIngskneeslide

He was born in Basingstoke though which as we all know is part of the Greater Portsmouth area. Following in Kit Symons footsteps must be a daunting task for him
Will Smallbone on 12:22 - Feb 27 with 2034 viewsSaintsforeverj

Will Smallbone on 12:19 - Feb 27 by Ingskneeslide

He was born in Basingstoke though which as we all know is part of the Greater Portsmouth area. Following in Kit Symons footsteps must be a daunting task for him

Ha - he is definitely Southampton fan through and through! In the clip, there he is as a kid at St Mary's supporting the team!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Will Smallbone on 12:35 - Feb 27 with 2006 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Another player from your academy who isn't from the Southampton Urban area, and he's a Saints fan as well.

Kit Symons will soon be sliding off the Hampshire top 50 list, but Tom Cleverley is firmly lodged in the top 30 or 40.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 12:35]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Will Smallbone (n/t) on 19:26 - Feb 27 with 1856 viewsDellHero

Will Smallbone on 12:35 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Another player from your academy who isn't from the Southampton Urban area, and he's a Saints fan as well.

Kit Symons will soon be sliding off the Hampshire top 50 list, but Tom Cleverley is firmly lodged in the top 30 or 40.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:15]
Will Smallbone on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 1832 viewscocklebreath

Will Smallbone on 12:35 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You do know that Basingstoke is a hot bed of saints fans? Reckon it’s 10-1 saints Pompey you odious skate coont

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will Smallbone on 19:52 - Feb 27 with 1808 viewsPatfromPoole

Home of the 🎩, I believe.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Will Smallbone on 22:44 - Feb 27 with 1717 viewscocklebreath

Will Smallbone on 19:52 - Feb 27 by PatfromPoole

Home of the 🎩, I believe.....

Indeed it is, once saw him in my local bookies impressing the girl serving, he was telling her how he was going to Milan And beer sheva, she was nice to him, he was very serious, probably on the spectrum

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will Smallbone on 00:57 - Feb 28 with 1665 viewsTimSaint

Will Smallbone on 12:19 - Feb 27 by Ingskneeslide

A mate from Basingstoke was texting me on Sunday, asking how he played.
His son was in the same Berg team as him when they were kids. He is definitely a Saints fan, like many others in Basingstoke - as others have already stated.

As for Kit, I once worked with a bloke from Basingstoke, who went to school with him and he reckoned they were quite good mates.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024