Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinking 23:08 - Mar 29 with 1904 viewsthis_charming_man

Who is drinking far too much now there isn’t much else to do?!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Drinking on 23:37 - Mar 29 with 1556 viewsBicester_North

Still regulating myself to weekend only and just some wine with dinner, it’s an easy trap to fall into if you like a drink as every day feels like a weekend. I know plenty who are drinking as if they’re on an all inclusive in the Balearics.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Drinking on 23:43 - Mar 29 with 1551 viewsthis_charming_man

Drinking on 23:37 - Mar 29 by Bicester_North

Still regulating myself to weekend only and just some wine with dinner, it’s an easy trap to fall into if you like a drink as every day feels like a weekend. I know plenty who are drinking as if they’re on an all inclusive in the Balearics.

I’ve fallen into that trap to honest. Not getting smashed but beer or two straight after work, wine with dinner then a few more in the evening, over a week is a lot. Knocking it on the head for a bit tomorrow.

Drinking on 23:48 - Mar 29 with 1545 viewsMytchettSaint

Don’t drink at home and only go out Fridays so it isn’t something that’s going to affect me, plus I’m still having to go into work.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Drinking on 07:20 - Mar 30 with 1475 viewskernow

Got plenty to do.
Couple of cans at days end is rewarding.
Drinking on 08:50 - Mar 30 with 1402 viewsBison

Drinking way too much really , thinking of making a lifestyle change so currently Googling 'How to grow Skunk'

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Drinking on 09:26 - Mar 30 with 1365 viewskernow

Drinking on 08:50 - Mar 30 by Bison

Drinking way too much really , thinking of making a lifestyle change so currently Googling 'How to grow Skunk'

No high technology required , like making a baby, just sow your seed.
Drinking on 09:39 - Mar 30 with 1353 viewsfranniesTache

Whilst my other half is ill with COVID i've not been drinking as i want to be around if anything changes or we need to contact the doctors.

Looking forward to a glass of red when she's better though
Drinking on 09:52 - Mar 30 with 1334 viewsthis_charming_man

Drinking on 09:39 - Mar 30 by franniesTache

Whilst my other half is ill with COVID i've not been drinking as i want to be around if anything changes or we need to contact the doctors.

how is she doing pal?

Login to get fewer ads

Drinking on 09:53 - Mar 30 with 1327 viewsOccasional_Showers

Is it confirmed she has it?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Drinking (n/t) on 12:52 - Mar 30 with 1246 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 20:19]
Drinking on 12:59 - Mar 30 with 1241 viewsBison

Drinking on 08:50 - Mar 30 by Bison

Well that's a good little project I can do with the kids , how long to grow from seed to harvest ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Drinking on 13:12 - Mar 30 with 1227 viewsOccasional_Showers

Drinking on 12:59 - Mar 30 by Bison

Well that's a good little project I can do with the kids , how long to grow from seed to harvest ?

I was thinking the other day how will the drug users/addicts get their gear off the dealers? They can’t drive and deliver it/collect it without drawing attention or walk to the dealers house/flat without it becoming noticeable to other residents.

Drinking on 13:12 - Mar 30 with 1228 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Drinking on 23:37 - Mar 29 by Bicester_North

Yes, I've gone back to a bottle red a night ... it's far too easy to get back into. So from tonight, nothing during the week!

I don't really want to be in hospital with liver failure ... certainly not at the moment.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Drinking on 13:18 - Mar 30 with 1220 viewsthis_charming_man

Drinking on 13:12 - Mar 30 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Yes, I've gone back to a bottle red a night ... it's far too easy to get back into. So from tonight, nothing during the week!

I don't really want to be in hospital with liver failure ... certainly not at the moment.

my problem is i have no off switch, I can easily go for weeks without having or even wanting a drink, but one or two can very easily become 6 or 7 and when youre doing that every day it's very unhealthy, so stopping now for a bit.

Drinking on 13:28 - Mar 30 with 1206 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Drinking on 13:18 - Mar 30 by this_charming_man

my problem is i have no off switch, I can easily go for weeks without having or even wanting a drink, but one or two can very easily become 6 or 7 and when youre doing that every day it's very unhealthy, so stopping now for a bit.

I would agree with that. I had every intention last week to just have a glass, but then I topped up. And also if the other half has a drink, it's a shame not to join in, so we've both agreed to not drink in the week ... I don't want to go back to work heavier than I already am.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Drinking on 13:48 - Mar 30 with 1187 viewsTheMoog

Haven't touched a drop since the lockdown. I usually have a couple on the way home after work and often a four pack as well at home as I've got the taste but not really bothered now the opportunity isn't there. Lost about half a stone in a week with the added bonus of saving a bit of cash.

Standby to standby

Drinking on 14:03 - Mar 30 with 1177 viewsDENZY

Had one drink since Boxing Day. I'm practically t-total now.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Drinking on 14:26 - Mar 30 with 1165 viewsthis_charming_man

Drinking on 14:03 - Mar 30 by DENZY

Had one drink since Boxing Day. I'm practically t-total now.

Wow, what's happened Denzy? I remember the days of Jagerbombs at 10am.

Drinking on 14:34 - Mar 30 with 1158 viewsDENZY

Drinking on 14:26 - Mar 30 by this_charming_man

Wow, what's happened Denzy? I remember the days of Jagerbombs at 10am.

I remember them too, those days were killing me, that was the problem

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Drinking on 14:53 - Mar 30 with 1144 viewsthis_charming_man

Drinking on 14:34 - Mar 30 by DENZY

I remember them too, those days were killing me, that was the problem

Do you still model yourself on Plan B? Tunisian polos and gold chains?

Drinking on 15:14 - Mar 30 with 1125 viewsDENZY

Drinking on 14:53 - Mar 30 by this_charming_man

Do you still model yourself on Plan B? Tunisian polos and gold chains?

I rarely get out of my pyjamas these days so I suppose I'm modelling myself on a typical Labour voter.

Drinking on 08:48 - Mar 31 with 1006 viewsfranniesTache

Drinking (n/t) on 12:52 - Mar 30 by DellHero

Finally getting better thanks, she's on day 15 now and seems to have turned a real corner, it's annoyed the sh*t out of me that they haven't given proper tests out but we've had the paramedics out twice (she had chest pains and pins and needles in her arm one of the days which scared the sh*t out of us, and tightness of breathing and can barely stand another), and each time they basically said she had it but couldn't say for certain without a test.

Have to say it's been the scariest thing i've seen, the way it's floored her and she's in her 30's, fit and does a lot of exercise (plus doesn't drink much, doesn't smoke and is vegetarian) is terrifying.

I really worry for older members of my family and people with underlying health issues as i can see why this would kill people. I hope to god no one else here has this hit their family.
Drinking on 09:22 - Mar 31 with 972 viewsOccasional_Showers

Drinking on 08:48 - Mar 31 by franniesTache

Finally getting better thanks, she's on day 15 now and seems to have turned a real corner, it's annoyed the sh*t out of me that they haven't given proper tests out but we've had the paramedics out twice (she had chest pains and pins and needles in her arm one of the days which scared the sh*t out of us, and tightness of breathing and can barely stand another), and each time they basically said she had it but couldn't say for certain without a test.

Have to say it's been the scariest thing i've seen, the way it's floored her and she's in her 30's, fit and does a lot of exercise (plus doesn't drink much, doesn't smoke and is vegetarian) is terrifying.

I really worry for older members of my family and people with underlying health issues as i can see why this would kill people. I hope to god no one else here has this hit their family.

Were her chest pains like stabbing pains that came on without warning stopped just as quick then came on without warning?

Glad she’s on the mend, when you hear accounts like this - and this is what is described as mild symptoms, it brings home how nasty this virus is.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 9:26]

Drinking (n/t) on 15:10 - Mar 31 with 864 viewsDellHero

Drinking on 09:22 - Mar 31 by Occasional_Showers

Were her chest pains like stabbing pains that came on without warning stopped just as quick then came on without warning?

Glad she’s on the mend, when you hear accounts like this - and this is what is described as mild symptoms, it brings home how nasty this virus is.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 9:26]

Drinking on 15:30 - Mar 31 with 854 viewscocklebreath

Already bored of red and white wine, gonna get on the Rum tonight. 5pm is normally time to start boozing, not too much as I can’t be doing with the melancholy of a hangover

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024