Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheeky b*stards... 18:14 - Jul 1 with 2676 views1885_SFC

Portsmouth put cardboard cut-out of Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier in full Pompey kit ahead of League One Play-Offs

https://talksport.com/football/efl/725285/portsmouth-cardboard-cut-out-southampt

Old School is Cool

Cheeky b*stards... on 18:57 - Jul 1 with 2610 viewssaint68

Knobheads.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Cheeky b*stards... on 19:10 - Jul 1 with 2589 viewsChesham_Saint

Once the word gets out there‘ll be a mob of pikeys waiting outside the ‘Old Girl’ to get the scummah. Caravans all dahn the eastern road. It’s pashun - you just don’t understand! Men go to war from Pom pee (Notwithstanding the fact that more troops embarked from Southampton to fight than ever left their shithole of an island).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Cheeky b*stards... on 19:33 - Jul 1 with 2545 viewsdirk_doone

Cheeky b*stards... on 19:10 - Jul 1 by Chesham_Saint

Once the word gets out there‘ll be a mob of pikeys waiting outside the ‘Old Girl’ to get the scummah. Caravans all dahn the eastern road. It’s pashun - you just don’t understand! Men go to war from Pom pee (Notwithstanding the fact that more troops embarked from Southampton to fight than ever left their shithole of an island).

There is also the little matter of the English Civil War when they all ran away or surrendered when our mob went over there. That bit of history never gets mentioned unlike their fictitious dock strike story.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:17 - Jul 1 with 2491 viewsBuggalugs

Great #bantz from the skates. What I find even more amusing is that one of our ex-players is probably more famous than their whole club.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:20 - Jul 1 with 2485 viewsdirk_doone

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:17 - Jul 1 by Buggalugs

Great #bantz from the skates. What I find even more amusing is that one of our ex-players is probably more famous than their whole club.

Yes, if we put a cardboard cut-out of one of their players in a Saints shirt, nobody would have a clue who he was. If anybody didn't know just how much in our shadow Little Pompey exist, seeing them put a picture of a Saints legend in their ground makes sure they do now. I like the tribute. It's like when they buried one of their crappy shirts under our pitch so our players could trample all over it.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 20:24]

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:50 - Jul 1 with 2433 viewskingslandstand1

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:20 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

Yes, if we put a cardboard cut-out of one of their players in a Saints shirt, nobody would have a clue who he was. If anybody didn't know just how much in our shadow Little Pompey exist, seeing them put a picture of a Saints legend in their ground makes sure they do now. I like the tribute. It's like when they buried one of their crappy shirts under our pitch so our players could trample all over it.

Is Knight still in goal for them?
Cheeky b*stards... on 22:12 - Jul 1 with 2356 viewsChesham_Saint

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:50 - Jul 1 by kingslandstand1

Knight? Don't you mean 'Knighty' ?

There used to be some old skate down my local banging on about how much he loved 'Knighty'. I though the old tw.at was talking about his lingerie fetish, FFS.

Cheeky b*stards... on 22:23 - Jul 1 with 2338 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

They can't stop thinking about Saints, bless them.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Cheeky b*stards... on 22:24 - Jul 1 with 2337 viewsdirk_doone

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:50 - Jul 1 by kingslandstand1

Apparently he was Little Pompey's 'legend'. Meanwhile, nobody else in the football world was aware he was anything more than a mediocre lower league goalkeeper.

Imagine if we put a cardboard cut-out of him in St Mary's. Nobody would have a clue who he was.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 22:25]

Cheeky b*stards... on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 2275 viewsthissceptredsaint

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:20 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

Unless it was Mick Channon
Cheeky b*stards... on 10:08 - Jul 2 with 2122 viewsBison

Cheeky b*stards... on 22:23 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Only Pompey would pay for an away fan to be there. When Oxford score I hope the cameras cut to him, how hilarious would that be.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Cheeky b*stards... on 11:35 - Jul 2 with 2080 viewsHeisenberg

Cheeky b*stards... on 10:08 - Jul 2 by Bison

Only Pompey would pay for an away fan to be there. When Oxford score I hope the cameras cut to him, how hilarious would that be.

Alongside piped in booing.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Cheeky b*stards... on 11:47 - Jul 2 with 2066 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Cheeky b*stards... on 22:23 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Zero threads about Soton on the Fansonline Board

2 threads about Pompey on the UI

On the obsessed stakes
Soton 2 Pompey 0

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Cheeky b*stards... on 11:48 - Jul 2 with 2063 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Cheeky b*stards... on 19:33 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

There is also the little matter of the English Civil War when they all ran away or surrendered when our mob went over there. That bit of history never gets mentioned unlike their fictitious dock strike story.

A bit like your locals trekking into the new Forest

Cheeky b*stards... on 11:51 - Jul 2 with 2058 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Cheeky b*stards... on 20:17 - Jul 1 by Buggalugs

On the Trophy count

Pompey
4 major trophies
7 minor Trophies

Most famous Soton player of all time
0 trophies

Have you ever thought that just maybe this is why he is soooo funny?

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:09 - Jul 2 with 2004 viewsSaintNick

Cheeky b*stards... on 11:47 - Jul 2 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

On the obsessed stakes
Soton 2 Pompey 0

Calm down this is a all a bit of fun, can you not see the irony of your post, no threads on pompey online but one of yours has spent £25 on having a cardboard cut out made of our greatest player and that you have posted 3 times on the subject

We all took this in the spirit it was intended

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:11 - Jul 2 with 2002 viewsChesham_Saint

Did someone order fish? There's a distinct whiff of skate on here suddenly....

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:35 - Jul 2 with 1979 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:09 - Jul 2 by SaintNick

Calm down this is a all a bit of fun, can you not see the irony of your post, no threads on pompey online but one of yours has spent £25 on having a cardboard cut out made of our greatest player and that you have posted 3 times on the subject

We all took this in the spirit it was intended

Calm down, calm down dear,

Can you not see the irony here? MLT works for Sky, the game will probably be on sky, and MLT will be there in person if a good result is gained (ie Soton are represented)

The £25 goes to our academy, so all to a good cause, and like you say, a bit of fun

However, no Pompey fans have commented on this so far that I can see on a Pompey message-board, just the Soton fans who have already started 2 threads alone on this board. How many elsewhere?

Obsessed, oh yes, as I always say ........ , and I have already reeled in non Cheshire cat Chesham, the big fun party-boy, and the site's owner
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 14:40]

Cheeky b*stards... on 15:00 - Jul 2 with 1969 viewsBuggalugs

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:35 - Jul 2 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Can you not see the irony here? MLT works for Sky, the game will probably be on sky, and MLT will be there in person if a good result is gained (ie Soton are represented)

The £25 goes to our academy, so all to a good cause, and like you say, a bit of fun

However, no Pompey fans have commented on this so far that I can see on a Pompey message-board, just the Soton fans who have already started 2 threads alone on this board. How many elsewhere?

Obsessed, oh yes, as I always say ........ , and I have already reeled in non Cheshire cat Chesham, the big fun party-boy, and the site's owner

Probably because they're embarrassed about it.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cheeky b*stards... on 16:33 - Jul 2 with 1917 viewsChesham_Saint

Cheeky b*stards... on 14:35 - Jul 2 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Cheeky b*stards... on 18:10 - Jul 2 with 1869 viewsBison

On the obsessed stakes
Soton 2 Pompey 0

I'm surprised you go on there it seems xtremely right wing and I see they are moaning about censorship as well. They don't seem to like your manager either , I can see why you come on here as you'd get murdered on there.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Cheeky b*stards... on 19:31 - Jul 2 with 1837 viewscocklebreath

Cheeky b*stards... on 15:00 - Jul 2 by Buggalugs

Probably because they're embarrassed about it.

Exactly, it’s the noddiest thing ever

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cheeky b*stards... on 09:03 - Jul 3 with 1734 viewsarfurdent

should they not also invite Osama Bin Laden?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Cheeky b*stards... on 09:10 - Jul 3 with 1730 viewsthissceptredsaint

On the obsessed stakes
Soton 2 Pompey 0

Raw nerve has been hit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024