Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New vaccine by Christmas 17:05 - Sep 2 with 11446 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2020/07/21/coronavirus-vaccine

Hopefully full crowds by January, after immunisation. Hopefully all goes to plan.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New vaccine by Christmas on 09:09 - Sep 5 with 1164 viewsJaySaint

I am not suggesting this is a storm in a tea cup. Why are you making stuff up?

I am saying the continued destruction of the country right now is ridiculous. At every milestone we are told that the risk of a 2nd wave is real....each time it is t.

I wonder where C19 sits in the daily death rate today, compared to other illnesses...other illnesses that do not require the country to be destroyed

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New vaccine by Christmas on 09:25 - Sep 5 with 1145 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 09:09 - Sep 5 by JaySaint

I am saying the continued destruction of the country right now is ridiculous. At every milestone we are told that the risk of a 2nd wave is real....each time it is t.

I wonder where C19 sits in the daily death rate today, compared to other illnesses...other illnesses that do not require the country to be destroyed

Why then do you keep saying that we are over reacting? This virus has the potential to do a great deal of damage if it takes off again. You keep banging on about “destroying the country” but what better way to let a pandemic loose again when you have the opportunity to keep a lid on it? Like the rest of us I am sure you have seen what it can do when it gets a grip. The reports from Italy were grim were they not?
New vaccine by Christmas on 10:59 - Sep 5 with 1105 viewsDorsetIan

I am not making anything up. You give the impression that you think the reaction to C-19 is now over the top. That’s what ‘storm in a tea cup’ means.

you’ve just very quickly referred to what’s happening as ‘madness’ and ‘ridiculous’. It’s neither it’s a measured response from responsible people who are trying, imperfectly, to manage a potentially deadly virus against the wider health and economic needs of the country.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:21 - Sep 5 with 1056 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:56 - Sep 4 by DorsetIan

Nobody rising to the bait Bore-is?

I wonder why that is. You’ve shot yourself in the foot with your too obvious agenda and childish repetition. Is it time for your dinner yet, or maybe another break to deal with the pressures of work?

Nobody rising to the bait? I am still waiting for the 'facts' that Frannie apparently has that show there isn't a problem of the virus spreading within South Asian communities.

It appears none of you can show any facts to back up any of your snowflakeness.

Can you also link me to where I said I was taking a break? Another thing that you made up and won't be able to link to.

Your whole life appears to be one big lie mush?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 14:22]

Poll: Claude Puel

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:29 - Sep 5 with 1045 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 19:15 - Sep 4 by DorsetIan

Boris dismisses, belittles or abuses anyone or anything that doesn’t fit his pro-govt, anti-‘Asians’, right wing agenda. Issues around Covid are just no exception, rather than him having a special interest in them.

So by stating a fact that there is an issue with the virus spreading among the South Asian community is 'anti-asian' is it?

The head of track and trace herself is on record quoted as saying that there is an issue with the virus spreading among the South Asian communities around the country.

It's not racist to point out that. It's a fact. Are you saying that the Head of Test and Trace is wrong and the fact Luton, Leicester, Blackburn and Bradford being some of the most infected areas in the country is purely a coincidence? Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:33 - Sep 5 with 1055 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:21 - Sep 5 by Boris_

Nobody rising to the bait? I am still waiting for the 'facts' that Frannie apparently has that show there isn't a problem of the virus spreading within South Asian communities.

It appears none of you can show any facts to back up any of your snowflakeness.

Can you also link me to where I said I was taking a break? Another thing that you made up and won't be able to link to.

Your whole life appears to be one big lie mush?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 14:22]

My 'whole life is one big lie' - how terribly grandiose of you.

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:42 - Sep 5 with 1047 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:29 - Sep 5 by Boris_

So by stating a fact that there is an issue with the virus spreading among the South Asian community is 'anti-asian' is it?

The head of track and trace herself is on record quoted as saying that there is an issue with the virus spreading among the South Asian communities around the country.

It's not racist to point out that. It's a fact. Are you saying that the Head of Test and Trace is wrong and the fact Luton, Leicester, Blackburn and Bradford being some of the most infected areas in the country is purely a coincidence? Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

It's just fascinating that 90% of what you post is telling posters to stop getting overly excited about stuff, to stop being snowflakes, to stop jumping to conclusions, or dismissing sensible articles or research that you deem irrelevant.

But when it comes to 'Asians' you are on it like a bone. A sniff of a correlation between Covid spikes and Asian communities and everything changes.

You can forget all your 'stating the facts' 'just answer yes or no' nonsense. I think most people on here have got your number by now.

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:43 - Sep 5 with 1036 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:33 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

My 'whole life is one big lie' - how terribly grandiose of you.

I have quoted a fact that the head of Test and Trace has identified that there is an issue with the virus continuing to spread around the south asian communities. The Head of Test and trace is probably the single most informed person on the demographic of cases in the entire nation, wouldn't you agree?

You and all of your snowflake friends have yet to link any facts at all to back up your words on here, despite being asked again and again.

You keep mentioning I said I was 'going on a break' which is another lie. Find a link to prove me wrong.

You live in a little snowflake cloud.

Login to get fewer ads

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:47 - Sep 5 with 1043 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:43 - Sep 5 by Boris_

I have quoted a fact that the head of Test and Trace has identified that there is an issue with the virus continuing to spread around the south asian communities. The Head of Test and trace is probably the single most informed person on the demographic of cases in the entire nation, wouldn't you agree?

You and all of your snowflake friends have yet to link any facts at all to back up your words on here, despite being asked again and again.

You keep mentioning I said I was 'going on a break' which is another lie. Find a link to prove me wrong.

You're losing it, Boris. So repetitive and so boring now.

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:51 - Sep 5 with 1030 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:47 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

You're losing it, Boris. So repetitive and so boring now.

So you can't find any links or facts? You admit you're just spouting left wing drivel with no substance or facts.

I keep repeating my request for links and facts but you keep ignoring it, which just exposes you as a liar and someone with a left-wing agenda.

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:10 - Sep 5 with 1028 viewsoeuf

So what are you suggesting the government should do? What should be opened up that isn't?

Are you saying the message should be "let as many in as you did before"?

If so, do you honestly think that the sensible masses would flock back sans mask?
New vaccine by Christmas on 15:11 - Sep 5 with 1022 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:51 - Sep 5 by Boris_

So you can't find any links or facts? You admit you're just spouting left wing drivel with no substance or facts.

I keep repeating my request for links and facts but you keep ignoring it, which just exposes you as a liar and someone with a left-wing agenda.

Links to what exactly Stu?
New vaccine by Christmas on 15:15 - Sep 5 with 1019 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:51 - Sep 5 by Boris_

Nobody is going to rise to it, Boris. You're too transparent. With all the personal abuse you dish out, your childish emojis and your characterisation of anything you disagree with as 'extreme left', what's the point in engaging with you on a normal basis? It's utterly pointless. But you keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel better.

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:17 - Sep 5 with 1001 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:15 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

Nobody is going to rise to it, Boris. You're too transparent. With all the personal abuse you dish out, your childish emojis and your characterisation of anything you disagree with as 'extreme left', what's the point in engaging with you on a normal basis? It's utterly pointless. But you keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel better.

So there aren't any links then and you loons are making things up?

I said I'll retire from the forum if you can show me any facts that rule out there's a virus spreading round the South Asian communities in the UK ( the facts need to be strong enough to over-rule the published quotes from the head of Test and Trace ).

Surely that's worth 30 seconds of your time?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:19 - Sep 5 with 1002 viewsarfurdent

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:43 - Sep 5 by Boris_

The Head of Test & Trace is Didlo Harding who was the "executive" in charge at Talktalk when it got hacked. She displayed total incompetance in the handling of that situation. She got her current role because of her Establishment contacts.

Fills you full of such confidence

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:22 - Sep 5 with 984 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:19 - Sep 5 by arfurdent

The Head of Test & Trace is Didlo Harding who was the "executive" in charge at Talktalk when it got hacked. She displayed total incompetance in the handling of that situation. She got her current role because of her Establishment contacts.

Just to clarify, you are suggesting that she is lying?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:32 - Sep 5 with 987 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:17 - Sep 5 by Boris_

So there aren't any links then and you loons are making things up?

I said I'll retire from the forum if you can show me any facts that rule out there's a virus spreading round the South Asian communities in the UK ( the facts need to be strong enough to over-rule the published quotes from the head of Test and Trace ).

Surely that's worth 30 seconds of your time?

There' a virus spreading through ever community, you numbskull.

What I have point out is that your attitude to your 'facts' about Asians and Covid is completely at odds with your attitudes to everything else about Covid, which you treat with utter scepticism, and that simply speaks volumes about you.

Why don't you just retire from the forum anyway?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:49 - Sep 5 with 967 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:32 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

There' a virus spreading through ever community, you numbskull.

What I have point out is that your attitude to your 'facts' about Asians and Covid is completely at odds with your attitudes to everything else about Covid, which you treat with utter scepticism, and that simply speaks volumes about you.

Why don't you just retire from the forum anyway?

And it is much more prevalent in South Asian communities ( quoted from the head of test and trace ) across the UK.

Why are you so scared about discussing it? It's a fact and something that clearly needs addressing.

Where do I treat Covid with scepticism? I just work off facts. There is more chance of me getting run over or seriously injured in a car crash tonight then there is me catching Covid. That's a fact.

I am fully aware that Covid is real and needs treating with respect.

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:59 - Sep 5 with 958 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:19 - Sep 5 by arfurdent

She looks like a deer caught in the headlights. With her track record (no pun intended) she shouldn’t be anywhere near this job. The system is still nowhere near where it needs to be despite being told months ago that the system was “world beating”. It needs a can do person with loads of energy to head up this position. Dreadful appointment yet again.
New vaccine by Christmas on 16:39 - Sep 5 with 946 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:49 - Sep 5 by Boris_

And it is much more prevalent in South Asian communities ( quoted from the head of test and trace ) across the UK.

Why are you so scared about discussing it? It's a fact and something that clearly needs addressing.

Where do I treat Covid with scepticism? I just work off facts. There is more chance of me getting run over or seriously injured in a car crash tonight then there is me catching Covid. That's a fact.

I am fully aware that Covid is real and needs treating with respect.

I'm very happy to discuss anything, just not with you.

You don't even pass go in terms of understanding the rules of a thoughtful or civilised discussion.

Stick to your emojis, mush. You're on solid ground with them.

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:53 - Sep 5 with 930 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:39 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

I'm very happy to discuss anything, just not with you.

You don't even pass go in terms of understanding the rules of a thoughtful or civilised discussion.

Stick to your emojis, mush. You're on solid ground with them.

So you're not going to find any links?

We'll close this case and file it with the other political agenda bed wetting from you and your friends.

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:04 - Sep 5 with 920 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:53 - Sep 5 by Boris_

So you're not going to find any links?

We'll close this case and file it with the other political agenda bed wetting from you and your friends.

New vaccine by Christmas on 19:08 - Sep 5 with 878 viewsarfurdent

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:22 - Sep 5 by Boris_

Just to clarify, you are suggesting that she is lying?

certainly not exactly accurate in either job

still, political nepotism does not require ability or integrity

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:37 - Sep 6 with 786 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:04 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

The thing is Ian, you and your pals are in the minority. You can shout and scream your extreme left wing views as much as you want, but you're in the minority which is why you lost the Brexit vote and the Tories have a 80 seat majority in government.

Don't think because I'm one of the only ones who calls you and your pals out on here that you're in the majority, you're not. People just can't be bothered to debate with you any more and there's no need, as everything the majority of people want, we have.

I wouldn't suggest that I'm angry mush. I voted Brexit - it's happening. I voted Conservative, they are in Government.

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:54 - Sep 6 with 778 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:37 - Sep 6 by Boris_

The thing is Ian, you and your pals are in the minority. You can shout and scream your extreme left wing views as much as you want, but you're in the minority which is why you lost the Brexit vote and the Tories have a 80 seat majority in government.

Don't think because I'm one of the only ones who calls you and your pals out on here that you're in the majority, you're not. People just can't be bothered to debate with you any more and there's no need, as everything the majority of people want, we have.

I wouldn't suggest that I'm angry mush. I voted Brexit - it's happening. I voted Conservative, they are in Government.

And there you go...again. Perpetually banging on about political stances and allegiances, labelling anyone who's not aligned with you as a lefty. I'm unsure if you're a troll or just a bit of an idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024