Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New vaccine by Christmas 17:05 - Sep 2 with 11443 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2020/07/21/coronavirus-vaccine

Hopefully full crowds by January, after immunisation. Hopefully all goes to plan.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:30 - Sep 4 with 1035 viewscocklebreath

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:53 - Sep 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Why do people go on about deaths being so low, when the most crucial graph is here, detailing the rise in cases; https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/cases

These cases are primarily among the young and stupid who are mingling without a care in the world, once these cretins start seeing older and vulnerable people, of course hospitalisations and deaths will increase rapidly again.

Can you honestly say if you were 18 you would be a model citizen doing all the right things? I’m surprised there hasn’t been more bad behaviour from kids, the odd rave or party here and there isn’t so bad.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:59 - Sep 4 with 1008 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:30 - Sep 4 by cocklebreath

Can you honestly say if you were 18 you would be a model citizen doing all the right things? I’m surprised there hasn’t been more bad behaviour from kids, the odd rave or party here and there isn’t so bad.

Of course not, but I'm mid-40s, so I can moan, it's my right now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

New vaccine by Christmas on 08:12 - Sep 4 with 994 viewsWaylander

Aside from the danger of infecting parents/grandparents catching it young is not without its risks.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2020/09/03/big-ten-athletes-co
New vaccine by Christmas on 11:12 - Sep 4 with 945 viewsBoris_

We apparently have to blame the spike in cases in Bradford, Luton, Blackburn and Manchester on young drunk people.

It's absolutely nothing to do with the very clear correlation between the towns in terms of their demographic and how dare anyone even suggest it.

Poll: Claude Puel

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 926 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:12 - Sep 4 by Boris_

We apparently have to blame the spike in cases in Bradford, Luton, Blackburn and Manchester on young drunk people.

It's absolutely nothing to do with the very clear correlation between the towns in terms of their demographic and how dare anyone even suggest it.

i mean it's literally not, again the facts show that, i don't really understand why anyone wants to political point score on a virus, because the virus sure as sh*t doesn't care about politics.
New vaccine by Christmas on 12:21 - Sep 4 with 916 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:16 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

i mean it's literally not, again the facts show that, i don't really understand why anyone wants to political point score on a virus, because the virus sure as sh*t doesn't care about politics.

What facts? You make lots of 'factual' posts but I don't ever see the 'facts' presented with them?

Demographics of a town have absolutely nothing to do with politics as well, so I'm not sure who is politicising it?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 12:22]

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:52 - Sep 4 with 900 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:16 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

Your a right it doesn’t, but if lives are lost unnecessarily due to decisions taken in Westminster, don’t you think it is reasonable to question those decisions?
New vaccine by Christmas on 13:21 - Sep 4 with 885 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:21 - Sep 4 by Boris_

What facts? You make lots of 'factual' posts but I don't ever see the 'facts' presented with them?

Demographics of a town have absolutely nothing to do with politics as well, so I'm not sure who is politicising it?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 12:22]

just because you don't like things doesn't mean they're not true.
Login to get fewer ads

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:26 - Sep 4 with 881 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 12:52 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

Your a right it doesn’t, but if lives are lost unnecessarily due to decisions taken in Westminster, don’t you think it is reasonable to question those decisions?

Of course it should be questioned, but honestly right now i'm not sure what the right answer is? I honestly don't envy anyone trying to deal with this situation, and as much the government have got wrong they've also got stuff right.

I mean lets be honest do you really think any other party would've done any better?
New vaccine by Christmas on 13:40 - Sep 4 with 869 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:26 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

Of course it should be questioned, but honestly right now i'm not sure what the right answer is? I honestly don't envy anyone trying to deal with this situation, and as much the government have got wrong they've also got stuff right.

I mean lets be honest do you really think any other party would've done any better?

In a number of areas, yes to be honest. The care home debacle is still shocking for example. I completely agree that it is a very difficult situation to manage, but in these circumstances the trick is to put people in place to manage their various departments who are competent. The problem we have is that the cabinet is full of people who are not competent hence the flak the government is getting even from its own supporters in the media.

Churchill is quite rightly hailed as a hero but he made some costly mistakes and was quite rightly criticised for those mistakes.

No one, especially people in public service, is above scrutiny, especially Government ministers. It is possible to “pull together” whilst pointing out flaws in policy. If anything we need more of it not less in the current circumstances.
New vaccine by Christmas on 13:45 - Sep 4 with 861 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:40 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

In a number of areas, yes to be honest. The care home debacle is still shocking for example. I completely agree that it is a very difficult situation to manage, but in these circumstances the trick is to put people in place to manage their various departments who are competent. The problem we have is that the cabinet is full of people who are not competent hence the flak the government is getting even from its own supporters in the media.

Churchill is quite rightly hailed as a hero but he made some costly mistakes and was quite rightly criticised for those mistakes.

No one, especially people in public service, is above scrutiny, especially Government ministers. It is possible to “pull together” whilst pointing out flaws in policy. If anything we need more of it not less in the current circumstances.

Happy Friday soppy! Another nappy soiled!

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:47 - Sep 4 with 859 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:21 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

just because you don't like things doesn't mean they're not true.

Frannie: "i mean it's literally not, again the facts show that"

Boris_ "OK, can you show me any facts you allude to?"

Frannie: "No"

One day one of you bed wetters will have some facts to back up your constant whinging and squinnying.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 14:03]

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:08 - Sep 4 with 847 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 13:47 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Frannie: "i mean it's literally not, again the facts show that"

Boris_ "OK, can you show me any facts you allude to?"

Frannie: "No"

One day one of you bed wetters will have some facts to back up your constant whinging and squinnying.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 14:03]

the facts were there, you chose to ignore them, it's not me bedwetting in the slightest, if the facts said that we should go back now i'd go with them instead, i really don't see the point of politics with covid it's just about what's best for us all based on the science.
New vaccine by Christmas on 14:22 - Sep 4 with 836 viewsJaySaint

the country is being destroyed for something that is now killing people in such minuscule numbers

utterly mental

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:35 - Sep 4 with 829 viewssaint22

New vaccine by Christmas on 11:12 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Pipe down Trump lite
New vaccine by Christmas on 14:52 - Sep 4 with 816 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:08 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

the facts were there, you chose to ignore them, it's not me bedwetting in the slightest, if the facts said that we should go back now i'd go with them instead, i really don't see the point of politics with covid it's just about what's best for us all based on the science.

Link me to these supposed 'facts' then? Surely it's not that hard to find? Where are they?

Surely it's not unreasonable for me to ask you to provide a link to these mystery 'facts' which you are using to rubbish my opinion ( note that I am not claiming facts and merely giving an opinion )

Now, are you going to show me the facts you refer to or not?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:03 - Sep 4 with 816 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:22 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

the country is being destroyed for something that is now killing people in such minuscule numbers

utterly mental

Surely the point is that it won’t take much for it to start to kill people in greater numbers again, plus the 1000 or so people being infected every day might not die, but many are getting serious respiratory or heart conditions from the virus.
New vaccine by Christmas on 15:13 - Sep 4 with 811 viewsfranniesTache

New vaccine by Christmas on 14:52 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Link me to these supposed 'facts' then? Surely it's not that hard to find? Where are they?

Surely it's not unreasonable for me to ask you to provide a link to these mystery 'facts' which you are using to rubbish my opinion ( note that I am not claiming facts and merely giving an opinion )

Now, are you going to show me the facts you refer to or not?

I mean they're not hard to find, if you google anyone of them they'll come up, mostly they were taken from government sites and academic papers.
New vaccine by Christmas on 15:14 - Sep 4 with 808 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:03 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

Surely the point is that it won’t take much for it to start to kill people in greater numbers again, plus the 1000 or so people being infected every day might not die, but many are getting serious respiratory or heart conditions from the virus.

Come on Soppy, one of you is going to show some facts one day. Maybe you're the person to do it?

Can you link me to an article where a least 1 in 1000 ( I won't hold you to 'many in 1000 as that's just ludicrous ) people are suffering from serious respiratory or heart conditions?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:16 - Sep 4 with 806 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:13 - Sep 4 by franniesTache

I mean they're not hard to find, if you google anyone of them they'll come up, mostly they were taken from government sites and academic papers.

If they aren't hard to find then post one on here and shut me up?! I can't find something that's not there so it's much easier for you to spend 10 seconds linking the article to finally shut me up?

Come on frannie mush, this is your moment!

( no doubt you'll spend time replying to me again but not linking your mythical 'facts' )

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:39 - Sep 4 with 790 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:03 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

why is it not killing people now?

VE day
packed beaches
multiple BLM protests
anti BLM protests
XR protests
people just ignoring it

been going on for months, yet virtually nothing....

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:50 - Sep 4 with 774 viewsBoris_

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:39 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

VE day
packed beaches
multiple BLM protests
anti BLM protests
XR protests
people just ignoring it

Soppy and his friends like making things up, then when people make legitimate observations ( for example the link between the 3 most infected towns and their demographic ) they suggest they have 'facts' that prove otherwise.

They are never able to show any links to these though?

I wondered if my assumptions were true ( never claimed them to be fact ) and guess what? If you go on google you can see quotes from the head of Test and Trace outlining concerns about South Asian communities across the country and that the virus is much more prevalent among their community.

Who'd have thought it huh?

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:55 - Sep 4 with 768 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:50 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Soppy and his friends like making things up, then when people make legitimate observations ( for example the link between the 3 most infected towns and their demographic ) they suggest they have 'facts' that prove otherwise.

They are never able to show any links to these though?

I wondered if my assumptions were true ( never claimed them to be fact ) and guess what? If you go on google you can see quotes from the head of Test and Trace outlining concerns about South Asian communities across the country and that the virus is much more prevalent among their community.

Who'd have thought it huh?

absolutely.
I supported the lockdown and still think it needed to have happened.

however, the state of play today, given the minuscule impact of C19, is just ridiculous.
the country is being destroyed and fat lazy want-it-all for nothings are on the sidelines cheering it on

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:09 - Sep 4 with 747 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:39 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

VE day
packed beaches
multiple BLM protests
anti BLM protests
XR protests
people just ignoring it

Because we are spending more time outdoors. I doubt that we will be having the same conversation in a few months time.
New vaccine by Christmas on 16:22 - Sep 4 with 737 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:09 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

Because we are spending more time outdoors. I doubt that we will be having the same conversation in a few months time.

why a few months time?

a few months AGO, people doing all of the things I listed was definitely going to cause a 2nd wave. Opening pubs was going to cause a 2nd wave.....

yet, NO 2nd wave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024