Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New vaccine by Christmas 17:05 - Sep 2 with 11447 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2020/07/21/coronavirus-vaccine

Hopefully full crowds by January, after immunisation. Hopefully all goes to plan.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:36 - Sep 4 with 1041 viewsarfurdent

What is the problem with a second wave? Those who do not want to get it can just stay at home whilst those that want covid can carry on as normal.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:12 - Sep 4 with 1008 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 16:22 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

why a few months time?

a few months AGO, people doing all of the things I listed was definitely going to cause a 2nd wave. Opening pubs was going to cause a 2nd wave.....

yet, NO 2nd wave

Because a lot more people will spend a lot more time together in enclosed spaces. The figures are gradually climbing again already.
New vaccine by Christmas on 17:17 - Sep 4 with 1012 viewssaint22

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:55 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

absolutely.
I supported the lockdown and still think it needed to have happened.

however, the state of play today, given the minuscule impact of C19, is just ridiculous.
the country is being destroyed and fat lazy want-it-all for nothings are on the sidelines cheering it on

What all the 'love a freebie' Eat out to Help Out crew???!
Don't see any of those free loaders this week in my local restaurants
Sums this country up that
New vaccine by Christmas on 17:39 - Sep 4 with 997 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:17 - Sep 4 by saint22

are you touring restaurants?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:40 - Sep 4 with 994 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:12 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

Because a lot more people will spend a lot more time together in enclosed spaces. The figures are gradually climbing again already.

right....so all the cries about 2nd wave due to everyone going to the beach....that was all fake news?

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:57 - Sep 4 with 975 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:40 - Sep 4 by JaySaint

right....so all the cries about 2nd wave due to everyone going to the beach....that was all fake news?

To be fair I think that all of the people wittering on about that were on forums like this. If you listen to people who know what they are talking about they have said for some time now that it is harder to contract the virus outside.
New vaccine by Christmas on 18:06 - Sep 4 with 973 viewsJaySaint

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:57 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

To be fair I think that all of the people wittering on about that were on forums like this. If you listen to people who know what they are talking about they have said for some time now that it is harder to contract the virus outside.

ok, keep shifting those goal posts

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:43 - Sep 4 with 959 viewsBuggalugs

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:57 - Sep 4 by Sadoldgit

People like you then.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:56 - Sep 4 with 951 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:50 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Soppy and his friends like making things up, then when people make legitimate observations ( for example the link between the 3 most infected towns and their demographic ) they suggest they have 'facts' that prove otherwise.

They are never able to show any links to these though?

I wondered if my assumptions were true ( never claimed them to be fact ) and guess what? If you go on google you can see quotes from the head of Test and Trace outlining concerns about South Asian communities across the country and that the virus is much more prevalent among their community.

Who'd have thought it huh?

Nobody rising to the bait Bore-is?

I wonder why that is. You’ve shot yourself in the foot with your too obvious agenda and childish repetition. Is it time for your dinner yet, or maybe another break to deal with the pressures of work?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:57 - Sep 4 with 944 viewsSadoldgit

New vaccine by Christmas on 18:43 - Sep 4 by Buggalugs

People like you then.

I don’t recall ever posting anything of the sort, but feel free to prove me wrong.
New vaccine by Christmas on 19:10 - Sep 4 with 935 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 15:14 - Sep 4 by Boris_

Come on Soppy, one of you is going to show some facts one day. Maybe you're the person to do it?

Can you link me to an article where a least 1 in 1000 ( I won't hold you to 'many in 1000 as that's just ludicrous ) people are suffering from serious respiratory or heart conditions?

There are no stats on how this illness fvcks people up. Healthy people in their forties left with acute arthritis, with neurological conditions, with type 1 diabetes. All new issues for them from covid. It ain't all about living or dying, it's also about being fvcked by it. There's no stats for that, but it's the reality amongst people I know.

I don't get this daft obsession of minimising something that's serious.
New vaccine by Christmas on 19:15 - Sep 4 with 927 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 19:10 - Sep 4 by oeuf

There are no stats on how this illness fvcks people up. Healthy people in their forties left with acute arthritis, with neurological conditions, with type 1 diabetes. All new issues for them from covid. It ain't all about living or dying, it's also about being fvcked by it. There's no stats for that, but it's the reality amongst people I know.

Boris dismisses, belittles or abuses anyone or anything that doesn’t fit his pro-govt, anti-‘Asians’, right wing agenda. Issues around Covid are just no exception, rather than him having a special interest in them.

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 868 viewscocklebreath

New vaccine by Christmas on 19:10 - Sep 4 by oeuf

How many people do you know have long term corona bad stuff? Be honest.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:59 - Sep 4 with 863 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:56 - Sep 4 by cocklebreath

3. The only 3 people who I know have had it. All incredibly unwell. One essentially disabled from it.

What's the point of the question?
New vaccine by Christmas on 22:07 - Sep 4 with 853 viewsWaylander

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:56 - Sep 4 by cocklebreath

5 - so far
New vaccine by Christmas on 22:17 - Sep 4 with 835 viewscocklebreath

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:59 - Sep 4 by oeuf

3. The only 3 people who I know have had it. All incredibly unwell. One essentially disabled from it.

How old are they?

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:18 - Sep 4 with 834 viewsBicester_North

New vaccine by Christmas on 17:17 - Sep 4 by saint22

What Nando’s in Gosport, you sick liar?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:22 - Sep 4 with 830 viewscocklebreath

New vaccine by Christmas on 21:59 - Sep 4 by oeuf

My point is I have thousands of customers (I sound like Boris) many proper old nearly dead types, probably about 20 have had it, not 1 is dead not 1 has post COVID bad stuff.

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:30 - Sep 4 with 822 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:17 - Sep 4 by cocklebreath

How old are they?

46, 49, 54. The older one to be fair had a few issues, but new ones from covid. The younger 2, issues all from covid.

The medical view they've had is covid either has 1.no symptoms, 2.mild, 3.major with all sorts of complications, 4.death. Many on this site appear to ignore no 3, and more the fool them. It's a four sided dice I ain't rolling.
New vaccine by Christmas on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 795 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/cases

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:49 - Sep 4 with 794 viewsBicester_North

New vaccine by Christmas on 22:30 - Sep 4 by oeuf

46, 49, 54. The older one to be fair had a few issues, but new ones from covid. The younger 2, issues all from covid.

The medical view they've had is covid either has 1.no symptoms, 2.mild, 3.major with all sorts of complications, 4.death. Many on this site appear to ignore no 3, and more the fool them. It's a four sided dice I ain't rolling.

You must mean business, you’re not just “not rolling the dice”, you “ain’t” rolling the dice.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

New vaccine by Christmas on 06:35 - Sep 5 with 739 viewsarfurdent

Dignitas is always a government sponsored option, tax deductable

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:36 - Sep 5 with 728 viewsJaySaint

Now it is believed that a positive test could be the result of the actual test picking up a dead virus in someone

Madness. Let's continue to destroy the country for this

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:44 - Sep 5 with 718 viewsoeuf

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:36 - Sep 5 by JaySaint

Now it is believed that a positive test could be the result of the actual test picking up a dead virus in someone

OK Matty, you carry on telling yourself it's nothing to worry about.
New vaccine by Christmas on 07:57 - Sep 5 with 711 viewsDorsetIan

New vaccine by Christmas on 07:36 - Sep 5 by JaySaint

Not madness. What did you want, a 100% accurate test from day 1? And what, we just sit around waiting until we were sure we had that?

All this shows is that there will be SOME false positives, it doesn’t undermine the fact that the tests are the only way we have of picking up real positives.

This new reasearch simply helps us to improve things and, according to the reports, Prof Henneghan has suggested ways in which those improvements can be made.

What’s madness is people like you and Piers Corbyn trying to persuade us that this is all a storm in a teacup. The fact that you will leap upon and twist a bit of scientific evidence like this but won’t otherwise accept what the worldwide scientific community is telling us about this virus, demonstrates the bias in your approach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024