Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rose anyone......? 12:52 - May 27 with 1654 viewsweneedbigballz

Being released by Spurs

Some you lose, some you draw.

Danny Rose anyone......? on 13:50 - May 27 with 1613 viewskingslandstand1

As long as he doesn't want his Spurs salary
Danny Rose anyone......? on 14:25 - May 27 with 1589 viewsSonicBoom

Didnt he famously say that he doesn't actually like football. It's "just his job".

OK if he plays well no one will care, but if he plays badly he would get a massive amount of stick. I'd pass.
Danny Rose anyone......? on 15:53 - May 27 with 1519 viewsBerber

Bad attitude, moaner. Pass
Danny Rose anyone......? on 16:19 - May 27 with 1497 viewsluffy22

If he is not good enough for Spurs and they are in effect sacking him, then he is not good enough for us.
Danny Rose anyone......? on 17:09 - May 27 with 1453 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Rose anyone......? on 14:25 - May 27 by SonicBoom

Didnt he famously say that he doesn't actually like football. It's "just his job".

OK if he plays well no one will care, but if he plays badly he would get a massive amount of stick. I'd pass.

I seem to remember Paul Telfer saying the same thing and he did ok for us didn’t he?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Danny Rose anyone......? on 18:09 - May 27 with 1409 viewsMonksway

Not sure about Rose but Gazzaniga is also being released. At 29 he could be a good alternative and let us offload Gunn and McCarthy for small fees.
Danny Rose anyone......? on 19:10 - May 27 with 1357 viewsSadoldgit

Good player but he is not that much younger then Bertie is he?
Danny Rose anyone......? on 19:14 - May 27 with 1342 viewsweneedbigballz

Danny Rose anyone......? on 14:25 - May 27 by SonicBoom

I just feel beggars can’t be choosers. No idea where we are going to unearth 2 Prem quality left backs from - I.e we aren’t.

Experienced, he either wants to play or he doesn’t - they can work that bit out in negotiations.

Some you lose, some you draw.

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rose anyone......? on 09:56 - May 28 with 1146 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Rose anyone......? on 19:14 - May 27 by weneedbigballz

I just feel beggars can’t be choosers. No idea where we are going to unearth 2 Prem quality left backs from - I.e we aren’t.

Experienced, he either wants to play or he doesn’t - they can work that bit out in negotiations.

I agree. In any event, what difference does it matter if to him it’s just a job? How many professional players are still in love with the game? Take Gareth Bale for instance - he’d rather be playing golf..!

When asked by a fan who he supported, the late Great Bobby Moore replied “my wife and kids”.
Sure, it’s great if you love your job but masses of people don’t and it doesn’t mean they don’t perform to a high standard does it?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Danny Rose anyone......? on 11:23 - May 28 with 1111 viewsTimSaint

Danny Rose anyone......? on 09:56 - May 28 by Chesham_Saint

I agree. In any event, what difference does it matter if to him it’s just a job? How many professional players are still in love with the game? Take Gareth Bale for instance - he’d rather be playing golf..!

When asked by a fan who he supported, the late Great Bobby Moore replied “my wife and kids”.
Sure, it’s great if you love your job but masses of people don’t and it doesn’t mean they don’t perform to a high standard does it?

He is not a 'Southampton Way' signing, due to his age.

Anyway, he disappeared off the footballing planet a year or 2 back and despite almost joining a Turkish club on loan, pulled out at the last minute and went to Newcastle instead, but hardly played. Spurs didn't even give him a squad number for the 20/21 season !!

I'm sure he said he wanted to move back up north - isn't he from Yorkshire? - so I guess that is us out of the equation regardless !!

I always considered him a bit of a diver and my view was confirmed when he dived and cheated for the free kick that led to Spurs' first goal against us at Wembley on Boxing Day 2017.

A big No Thanks from me.

TimSaint

Danny Rose anyone......? on 11:48 - May 28 with 1103 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Rose anyone......? on 09:56 - May 28 by Chesham_Saint

I used to play for a youth team where the best player on the pitch by miles every game was our centre forward. He is the only player I have ever played with who, I think, could have played pro level. One season he just bailed on us (pun intended). When asked why he said he didn’t like football and wanted to spend more time on the golf course. The rest of us were gutted and would have given anything to have had a fraction of his ability with a football.
Danny Rose anyone......? on 13:46 - May 28 with 1074 viewsdwayne_dibley

a Rose by any other name

do we get the purple one?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024