Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester defence 11:52 - Aug 12 with 1314 viewsweneedbigballz

So, 2 of the defenders that started the game when Leicester beat Saints 0-9 will be playing for Leicester this season. Brendan Rogers is a genius.

Some you lose, some you draw.

Leicester defence on 12:47 - Aug 12 with 1247 viewssaintwizzler

Brendan Rodgers that won the FA Cup last season?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leicester defence on 12:55 - Aug 12 with 1235 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester defence on 12:47 - Aug 12 by saintwizzler

And with the very good defender Ryan Bertrand in his team, beat Man City at Wembley to win another trophy.

He's not a likeable person but he is a very good football manager.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester defence on 13:01 - Aug 12 with 1218 viewsA1079

Leicester defence on 12:55 - Aug 12 by dirk_doone

And with the very good defender Ryan Bertrand in his team, beat Man City at Wembley to win another trophy.

Correct Dirk. I cannot warm to Brendan Rogers but he is a good manager. Leicester City are also a very well run club with owners that care about the club, about the game and the local community.
Leicester defence on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 1155 viewsweneedbigballz

Leicester defence on 12:47 - Aug 12 by saintwizzler

Yes, as I said, he’s a genius

Leicester defence on 14:27 - Aug 12 with 1153 viewsweneedbigballz

Leicester defence on 12:55 - Aug 12 by dirk_doone

Well if they don’t let in 9, with those 2 playing, it’ll prove he’s at least better than Ralph 👍

Leicester defence on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 1048 viewsTripleNiemi

Leicester defence on 13:01 - Aug 12 by A1079

Correct Dirk. I cannot warm to Brendan Rogers but he is a good manager. Leicester City are also a very well run club with owners that care about the club, about the game and the local community.

Yep, Leicester have certainly succeeded in reaching the 'Next Level' over the last few years....
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 20:55]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leicester defence on 23:23 - Aug 12 with 961 viewsSaintNick

Leicester defence on 20:55 - Aug 12 by TripleNiemi

Yep, Leicester have certainly succeeded in reaching the 'Next Level' over the last few years....
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 20:55]

Leicester are in the second tier of the Premier League with Spurs & Arsenal, they have been dropped by the Big Four

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester defence on 23:38 - Aug 12 with 948 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester defence on 23:23 - Aug 12 by SaintNick

Leicester are in the second tier of the Premier League with Spurs & Arsenal, they have been dropped by the Big Four

The thing is we will only know who the big four really are at the end of the season and one of them could well be Leicester. There is certainly no guarantee that Man United, for example, will finish above Leicester, who have won as many trophies in the last decade as Liverpool. One of the top four at least usually changes every season.

When I started watching football, two of the big four were Arsenal and Leeds. Nobody knows who they will be in ten years' time although it is very likely they will include Man United and Liverpool. The other two members tend to change.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 0:18]

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester defence on 23:45 - Aug 12 with 940 viewsSaintNick

Leicester defence on 23:38 - Aug 12 by dirk_doone

The thing is we will only know who the big four really are at the end of the season and one of them could well be Leicester. There is certainly no guarantee that Man United, for example, will finish above Leicester, who have won as many trophies in the last decade as Liverpool. One of the top four at least usually changes every season.

When I started watching football, two of the big four were Arsenal and Leeds. Nobody knows who they will be in ten years' time although it is very likely they will include Man United and Liverpool. The other two members tend to change.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 0:18]

Im referring to the financial side of things , love them or hate them Manchester United have a lot more money than Leicester and it will take a big **** up for any of the big four to finish outside of the top four.

Personally I dont think Leicester will cut it this season, up front they still rely too much on Vardy and he faded at the end of last season, he scored only 4 times after Xmas and two of them were on the final day against Spurs

Then at the back they are going to rely on Vestergaard I rest my case

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester defence on 23:57 - Aug 12 with 932 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester defence on 23:45 - Aug 12 by SaintNick

Im referring to the financial side of things , love them or hate them Manchester United have a lot more money than Leicester and it will take a big **** up for any of the big four to finish outside of the top four.

Personally I dont think Leicester will cut it this season, up front they still rely too much on Vardy and he faded at the end of last season, he scored only 4 times after Xmas and two of them were on the final day against Spurs

Then at the back they are going to rely on Vestergaard I rest my case

The financial side of things changes too. I can remember when Jack Walker's financial clout bought Blackburn players like Shearer and the Premier League. I can also remember when Manchester City were a Third Division team in 1999. Chelsea were notorious for their relative lack of trophies until Abramovich became their owner. If another Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour came along and bought just about any club in the top two divisions with a 30,000+ capacity stadium, he could do the same that they did.

The point is nothing is fixed. Things are constantly changing.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 23:58]

Leicester defence on 00:12 - Aug 13 with 916 viewsDENZY

Look at their stadium plans their club posted on Twitter. That could have been us if we showed some ambition.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Leicester defence on 05:59 - Aug 13 with 859 views1teeminants

Bertrand is a class act when he can be bothered. That’s pretty obvious. He had served his purpose down here.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024