Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHELSKI 10:30 - Mar 10 with 3875 viewsSalisburySaint

all fun and games for them, and no fans allowed for St Mary's, apart from the usaul ones in home sections, as their tickets for away section were due to go on sale next Tuesday

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/60688168

£20k spend for an away game in Europe might be an issue, apparently the will be using Persil tickets for Lille away game

CHELSKI on 14:54 - Mar 10 with 760 viewsTimSaint

Would Saints be able to sell away tickets for our home game with Chelsea to their supporters directly ? Perhaps just to their ST holders, if they are able to quote their ST details on the website or over the phone ? At least that way, we still get the revenue of 3k tickets.

I know 2 Chelsea fans who are Away Season Ticket Holders, so they have already paid about £600 for this season, to guarantee themselves tickets for every away Prem league game. Apparently there are around 800 fans who have these, so it will be interesting to see what happens, especially if they have already paid out for tickets that they may not be able to claim.

I've text 1 guy about it, but he said they are waiting for confirmation from the club.

TimSaint

CHELSKI on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 718 viewsPaleRider

CHELSKI on 14:54 - Mar 10 by TimSaint

Would Saints be able to sell away tickets for our home game with Chelsea to their supporters directly ? Perhaps just to their ST holders, if they are able to quote their ST details on the website or over the phone ? At least that way, we still get the revenue of 3k tickets.

I know 2 Chelsea fans who are Away Season Ticket Holders, so they have already paid about £600 for this season, to guarantee themselves tickets for every away Prem league game. Apparently there are around 800 fans who have these, so it will be interesting to see what happens, especially if they have already paid out for tickets that they may not be able to claim.

I've text 1 guy about it, but he said they are waiting for confirmation from the club.

As I understand it we get the revenue anyway. We should do a we would have already sold them the tickets but I'm not sure.
CHELSKI on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 675 viewsSoton

Man U and Liverpool must be loving it, for years they have fought for restrictions to limit sides coming into money and competing with them then grabbing what they see as there cash, this could mean one less member in the big clubs league to worry about and compete for champions league money
CHELSKI on 16:09 - Mar 10 with 665 viewsNumber_58

It wouldn't be the first time Chelsea have had no fans at a game in Southampton. They were banned from The Dell the year after they smashed up the school in Milton Road. It was pretty terrifying that day, which is probably why I still have very little sympathy for Chelsea fans right now.
CHELSKI on 16:29 - Mar 10 with 644 viewsRednWight

CHELSKI on 15:52 - Mar 10 by Soton

Man U and Liverpool must be loving it, for years they have fought for restrictions to limit sides coming into money and competing with them then grabbing what they see as there cash, this could mean one less member in the big clubs league to worry about and compete for champions league money

Newcastle will expect to fill the void

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

CHELSKI on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 641 viewsRednWight

CHELSKI on 14:30 - Mar 10 by dirk_doone

Sorry, I misread your post as 'They don't like us." My mistake.

I'll go back and delete my poor comment.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 14:31]

No problem
I’m glad I didn’t offend anyone

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

CHELSKI on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 607 viewsSoton

CHELSKI on 16:29 - Mar 10 by RednWight

Newcastle will expect to fill the void

They might do but the old money have made it harder over the years and put obstacles in the way to stop the Nouveau riche gate crashing the party
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024