Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs 09:40 - May 2 with 1208 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs 2nd May 2022 09:39
Chris Nicholl can quite rightly be called a Southampton FC legend, having spent around 12 years at the Dell, half as a player and then another half as manager. Find out more about the work being done by both Saints & Walsall to pay for his care home costs in his ongoing battle with Dementia. 4

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:46 - May 2 with 1038 viewsPoirot

Chris Nicholl isnt a a Saints legend ffs
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:49 - May 2 with 1033 viewsJellybaby

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:46 - May 2 by Poirot

Why are you so horrible to ex Saints players? Do you actually like any?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:52 - May 2 with 1028 viewsPoirot

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:49 - May 2 by Jellybaby

Why are you so horrible to ex Saints players? Do you actually like any?

Just stating a fact and it would be hypocritical of me to say something different as i booed him nonstop like every other Saints fan wanting him sacked.
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 18:40 - May 2 with 996 viewscynicalsaint

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:52 - May 2 by Poirot

Just stating a fact and it would be hypocritical of me to say something different as i booed him nonstop like every other Saints fan wanting him sacked.

not sure i remember that.

had the unenviable task of following LM and his teams played some great football.
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 19:00 - May 2 with 969 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 18:40 - May 2 by cynicalsaint

not sure i remember that.

had the unenviable task of following LM and his teams played some great football.

Did he also not get us to at least one of the FA Cup semi finals in the 80's and some reasonable league positions?
Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 19:10 - May 2 with 964 viewscocklebreath

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:52 - May 2 by Poirot

Strange man, I remember us playing some brilliant football under his management and never being in relegation bother

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 20:18 - May 2 with 911 viewsBicester_North

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 17:46 - May 2 by Poirot

Your first thought is to slag the article and question Nicholl, you are a proper runt

And your belief isn’t a fact, what an odious plum
[Post edited 2 May 2022 20:19]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 20:24 - May 2 with 900 viewsBicester_North

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 19:00 - May 2 by kingslandstand1

Did he also not get us to at least one of the FA Cup semi finals in the 80's and some reasonable league positions?

Yeah 86 SF plus some unbelievable football in the 89/90 season when we finished 7th

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 21:37 - May 2 with 837 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Legends To Play Game To Raise Money For Chris Nicholl's Care Costs on 20:24 - May 2 by Bicester_North

Yeah 86 SF plus some unbelievable football in the 89/90 season when we finished 7th

Still, Poirot doesn't rate him!

But we're all entitled to an opinion I suppose ...........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024