Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to watch games in the Championship? 02:23 - Apr 17 with 2287 viewsRipleys_revenge

How does it work? Do clubs stream games on their websites?
How to watch games in the Championship? on 07:50 - Apr 17 with 2184 viewssaintwizzler

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/ifollow-and-streaming/

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

How to watch games in the Championship? on 07:51 - Apr 17 with 2188 viewssolent_toffee

Each club has its own Ifollow streaming service which you can subscribe to. I think it’s a tenner a game or it was when I’ve used it.

I used to audit the games for EFL marketing team during lockdown. Was like watching paint dry.
How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:00 - Apr 17 with 2175 viewsdirk_doone

How to watch games in the Championship? on 07:51 - Apr 17 by solent_toffee

Each club has its own Ifollow streaming service which you can subscribe to. I think it’s a tenner a game or it was when I’ve used it.

I used to audit the games for EFL marketing team during lockdown. Was like watching paint dry.

Yes, the football is very dull compared to the top flight. There are very few exciting players apart from 1 or 2 youngsters like Nathan Tella. I know from experience, that in years to come you'll only remember the names of your own team; the other teams' players are soon forgotten.

A lot of the grounds are half empty but ironically this can make the support sound louder as the noise of the singing sections doesn't get muffled by the crowd around them. At St Mary's it works particularly well because the small size of the away support means we actually have a home end for a change in the Northam.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 8:05]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:10 - Apr 17 with 2142 viewssaintwizzler

How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:00 - Apr 17 by dirk_doone

Yes, the football is very dull compared to the top flight. There are very few exciting players apart from 1 or 2 youngsters like Nathan Tella. I know from experience, that in years to come you'll only remember the names of your own team; the other teams' players are soon forgotten.

A lot of the grounds are half empty but ironically this can make the support sound louder as the noise of the singing sections doesn't get muffled by the crowd around them. At St Mary's it works particularly well because the small size of the away support means we actually have a home end for a change in the Northam.

I’m sure the lack of a home end in The Northam has played a part in us being bottom.
Any news on the away fans being moved?

WE MARCH ON

How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:26 - Apr 17 with 2116 viewsPatfromPoole

How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:10 - Apr 17 by saintwizzler

I’m sure the lack of a home end in The Northam has played a part in us being bottom.
Any news on the away fans being moved?

WE MARCH ON

Block 42 is going to be set aside next season for fans to turn up with drums, air horns and vuvuzelas to intimidate the life out of Hull, Rotherham etc etc…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

How to watch games in the Championship? on 09:10 - Apr 17 with 2061 viewssaintwizzler

How to watch games in the Championship? on 08:26 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

Block 42 is going to be set aside next season for fans to turn up with drums, air horns and vuvuzelas to intimidate the life out of Hull, Rotherham etc etc…..

With Diallo cooking in the midfield this will be leg endary

How to watch games in the Championship? on 10:13 - Apr 17 with 2025 viewssledger

yeh really duller than being stuffed week in week out
How to watch games in the Championship? on 10:32 - Apr 17 with 2004 viewssolent_toffee

TBH I wasn’t talking about the football, my job was to to log on and check the advertising hoardings on three sides of the ground to make sure the club was compliant.

It was a lot easier when it was done face to face.

Although you are right the Championship standard is poor compared to the PL. I think both Saints and Everton will drop. There’s been a load of discussion about whether Everton will come straight back up, with loads saying they would. But the reality is the club won’t be able to pay this current squad if they get relegated so they will have to almost start from scratch.

Burnley have done it though, so there is hope.
Login to get fewer ads

How to watch games in the Championship? on 11:02 - Apr 17 with 1979 viewsdirk_doone

How to watch games in the Championship? on 10:32 - Apr 17 by solent_toffee

TBH I wasn’t talking about the football, my job was to to log on and check the advertising hoardings on three sides of the ground to make sure the club was compliant.

Although you are right the Championship standard is poor compared to the PL. I think both Saints and Everton will drop. There’s been a load of discussion about whether Everton will come straight back up, with loads saying they would. But the reality is the club won’t be able to pay this current squad if they get relegated so they will have to almost start from scratch.

Forest and Leicester will go down with Saints. If Everton ever did go down, you'd come straight back up again as champions.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How to watch games in the Championship? on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 1928 viewsRipleys_revenge

I remember we the league one and championship days - if I’m honest I absolutely loved that period; building that team up, the connection with the fans…those years were fantastic.

I have to say under SR I’m concerned about whether we’ll be able to replicate that. If they own their mistakes, get the right man in and focus on doing things in a reasonable way instead of trying all this blue sky bollocks I think the next few seasons could be fun. If not, we could be in for a profoundly depressing time.
How to watch games in the Championship? on 13:32 - Apr 17 with 1891 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

How to watch games in the Championship? on 10:32 - Apr 17 by solent_toffee

Have you seen this and is it accurate ? If so could be squeaky bum time
How to watch games in the Championship? on 13:58 - Apr 17 with 1868 viewssolent_toffee

How to watch games in the Championship? on 11:02 - Apr 17 by dirk_doone

Forest and Leicester will go down with Saints. If Everton ever did go down, you'd come straight back up again as champions.

I doubt it - the main problem would be Everton’s better players will be sold, the average players are on top whack and way too much for the championship and even the dross earn too much for the championship.

They’d be left with younger, inexperienced players or the ones who have never been given wages over 20k a week or who’d be willing to take a pay cut, so no one then.
How to watch games in the Championship? on 14:24 - Apr 17 with 1850 viewsfranniesTache

How to watch games in the Championship? on 07:51 - Apr 17 by solent_toffee

Matchday support for EFL? Ironically it might've been one of my previous companies that hired you to do that
How to watch games in the Championship? on 14:43 - Apr 17 with 1835 viewssolent_toffee

How to watch games in the Championship? on 14:24 - Apr 17 by franniesTache

Matchday support for EFL? Ironically it might've been one of my previous companies that hired you to do that

I used to work for EFL, the match day audits was overtime. Nice little touch to be fair, about an hours work for a full days pay and hospitality at the club.
How to watch games in the Championship? on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 1829 viewssolent_toffee

How to watch games in the Championship? on 13:32 - Apr 17 by Springhill_old_boy

Have you seen this and is it accurate ? If so could be squeaky bum time

That guy is a balloon and is talking nonsense. If they get relegated, they will be skint and Moshiri won’t get anywhere the money he wants when he comes to sell it. But there is already a lot of interest in buying the club, relegation just means they will get it cheaper.

Either way it will be rubbish. Stay up and carry on being rubbish, go down and they will be rubbish.

For me nothing much would change, I’d still go (already renewed by ST). I’d probably unsubscribe from Sky and stop following the circus for a while.
How to watch games in the Championship? on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 1810 viewsfranniesTache

How to watch games in the Championship? on 14:43 - Apr 17 by solent_toffee

I used to work for EFL, the match day audits was overtime. Nice little touch to be fair, about an hours work for a full days pay and hospitality at the club.

ah fair enough, i used to work for the digital marketing agency that worked with the EFL and we were sometimes tasked with finding matchday support bods for iFollow. Basically people who'd sit there and check nothing was broken
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024