Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter ban 09:32 - May 16 with 1538 viewsSonicBoom

I got an e mail this morning saying that my twitter account is suspended.
I thought "oh god what have I done now". I couldn't think of anything. So reading on it said that one of my tweets contravened their rules on "hateful conduct".
They define hateful conduct as "You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or serious disease".
Sounds serious right?

So there is a story on twitter that Saints are looking at certain managers as we are looking to switch to a more possession based style next year.
So my hateful tweet was...
"More possession based style? Our donkeys will have to learn to pass the ball to each other first".
[Post edited 16 May 2023 9:38]
Twitter ban on 09:42 - May 16 with 1508 viewsRon11

Maybe you should have said 'honkeys' not 'donkeys'
Twitter ban on 09:44 - May 16 with 1504 viewsarfurdent

Twitter ban on 09:42 - May 16 by Ron11

Maybe you should have said 'honkeys' not 'donkeys'

or "scrotum" instead of "ball"

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Twitter ban on 09:51 - May 16 with 1488 viewsSonicBoom

Dunno what Elon has done to twitter but if they think that's offensive they probably shouldn't ever actually go to a game.
Twitter ban on 10:17 - May 16 with 1468 viewsRon11

Twitter ban on 09:51 - May 16 by SonicBoom

Dunno what Elon has done to twitter but if they think that's offensive they probably shouldn't ever actually go to a game.

He musk be having a laugh..
Twitter ban on 11:32 - May 16 with 1382 viewsdirk_doone

"You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or serious disease"

So, presumably, it was disability.

You'd have thought that labelling them as disabled was worse than calling them donkeys.
[Post edited 16 May 2023 11:57]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Twitter ban on 12:31 - May 16 with 1317 viewsfranniesTache

I know a lot of people who used to work at twitter, one of the utterly batsh*t things that space karen did on buying it was sack most of the moderation team and replace it with AI.

So that means common sense goes out the window and you can be banned for nothing now.

Honestly find it amazing that anyone would trust buying a self driving car from that man as he's clearly completely and utterly incompetent
Twitter ban on 18:33 - May 16 with 1131 viewsIfonly

More possession based style?? FFS we spend enough time already passing sideways and backwards already - all so we retain possession - all to no purpose because we do nothing with it. What we need is LESS of a possession based style. Get the fvcking thing forward more quickly while there's some space to attack. We're nowhere near good enough to pass our way around a packed defence.
Twitter ban on 21:14 - May 16 with 1052 viewsLondonSaint76

Twitter ban on 12:31 - May 16 by franniesTache

I know a lot of people who used to work at twitter, one of the utterly batsh*t things that space karen did on buying it was sack most of the moderation team and replace it with AI.

So that means common sense goes out the window and you can be banned for nothing now.

Honestly find it amazing that anyone would trust buying a self driving car from that man as he's clearly completely and utterly incompetent

“Honestly find it amazing that anyone would trust buying a self driving car from that man as he's clearly completely and utterly incompetent”
Whisper that quietly around St Mary’s Frannie’s T otherwise Rasmus W**kersen will have him top of the spreadsheet for our next manager….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024