Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 12:03 - Aug 10 with 58172 viewsQPRConor2000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12392407/Tottenham-Crystal-Pa

Looks like Tottenham are seriously considering a bid for Ebere Eze, would think in the current market he is worth something around 60m/70m.

If he does go, then we get 20% of the profit, so we could stand to gain a lot from it, which at this moment in time would change our FFP landscape completely.
Eze on 02:28 - Aug 12 with 7355 viewsHooparoo

Eze on 01:52 - Aug 12 by VancouverHoop

Not sure why people think Spurs will be in for Eze (though I understand why they hope so!)

He's not a striker, so in no sense is he a replacement for Kane, which will surely be their priority. Plus they've already brought in an expensive, experienced mid-fielder this Summer, do they really need another one?

Maybe I can answer that one. Ange Postecoglou is a less conventional coach and doesn’t play with a “traditional” number 9. He plays 3-4-3 and prefers fast, skilful and mobile players that move the ball quickly - just like Eze. Not surprised at all that Spurs are looking at Ebs as he is definitely an Ange type player.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Eze on 05:38 - Aug 12 with 7211 viewscyprusmel

Which team do you think would suit the Eze style best.
I think he would suit Man Citys free flowing football and with the coaching under Pep would improve enormously .
Eze on 06:55 - Aug 12 with 7109 viewsGloucs_R

Eze on 05:38 - Aug 12 by cyprusmel

Which team do you think would suit the Eze style best.
I think he would suit Man Citys free flowing football and with the coaching under Pep would improve enormously .

Hate to say it but Liverpool.

Not that they would go for him.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 08:03 - Aug 12 with 7027 viewsBlackCrowe

Can see him flourish at Arsenal.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eze on 08:18 - Aug 12 with 6944 viewsBluce_Ree

Eze on 08:03 - Aug 12 by BlackCrowe

Nah. They'd waste him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Eze on 09:06 - Aug 12 with 6857 viewsbosh67

I see Kane has officially left Spurs. Perhaps they will go for Eze but I can't see Levy spending more than 35m on him if they do bid.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 09:25 - Aug 12 with 6785 viewsNorthantsHoop

Eze on 09:06 - Aug 12 by bosh67

I see Kane has officially left Spurs. Perhaps they will go for Eze but I can't see Levy spending more than 35m on him if they do bid.

Think he could go to Spurs now Harry Kane has left for Munich, may well depend on Olise, can't see Palace letting both Eze and Olise going at the same time and as you say will Levy stump up the cash.
Eze on 22:42 - Aug 12 with 6320 viewsenfieldargh

Eze on 08:03 - Aug 12 by BlackCrowe

Plus he’s a goona

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 11:30 - Aug 13 with 5809 viewsPaddyhoops

MOTD panel were drooling over him last night.
He’s taken over Zahas mantel as the main man at palace.
He was on another level yesterday, hopefully that will benefit us in the long term.
Eze on 18:37 - Aug 15 with 5208 viewsdmm

North Battersea are about to sign Michael Olise for £35m. I can't see Palace letting Eze go in this window now.

Still, Eze will undoubtedly shine even more brightly this season and as a result, his value will shoot up even further.
Eze on 18:56 - Aug 15 with 5081 viewsLanhoop

With De Bruyne out for 4 months I'd have thought City would be all over Eze being the closest replacement out there.
Eze on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 4997 viewsstevec

This season is purely about getting a grip and staying up.

If the Eze money is ever to come through, please make it next season.
Eze on 20:18 - Aug 15 with 4785 viewsEsox_Lucius

It is being claimed that Chelsea are set to sign Olise now. He will wear the 279 shirt.

The grass is always greener.

Eze on 09:04 - Aug 16 with 4194 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Eze on 20:18 - Aug 15 by Esox_Lucius

It is being claimed that Chelsea are set to sign Olise now. He will wear the 279 shirt.

They're just a sh!t Nottingham Forest.
Eze on 18:25 - Aug 16 with 3689 viewsextratimeR

I think it's always going to be Man City.

( but yes the comments about Spurs are bang on, but I'm guessing everyone, starts at £100mln now).
Eze on 13:18 - Aug 17 with 3206 viewsCateLeBonR

Olise has signed a new 4 year contract at Palace apparently.
Eze on 13:21 - Aug 17 with 3169 viewsE17hoop

Eze on 13:18 - Aug 17 by CateLeBonR

Olise has signed a new 4 year contract at Palace apparently.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Eze on 13:30 - Aug 17 with 3078 viewsHunterhoop

Well, this makes things interesting.

Increases the chances of Eze moving.

Imagine Parish has just paid Olise a lot of money to allow him to increase his minimum fee release clause by a lot. Probably works out the extra salary won’t come close to the extra transfer fee he’ll receive at some point.

But with no Zaha money, no Olise money, you’d think Palace might need to sell someone!
Eze on 13:31 - Aug 17 with 3048 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze on 13:30 - Aug 17 by Hunterhoop

Well, this makes things interesting.

Increases the chances of Eze moving.

Imagine Parish has just paid Olise a lot of money to allow him to increase his minimum fee release clause by a lot. Probably works out the extra salary won’t come close to the extra transfer fee he’ll receive at some point.

But with no Zaha money, no Olise money, you’d think Palace might need to sell someone!

Looks like Doucoure going to liverpool sadly

Bare bones.

Eze on 13:35 - Aug 17 with 2987 viewsSuperhoop83

Eze on 13:21 - Aug 17 by E17hoop

This is good news for football as a whole, but Eze moving to Chelsea would finish me off.

Suffering since 1978.

Eze on 13:48 - Aug 17 with 2859 viewsBklynRanger

Eze on 13:35 - Aug 17 by Superhoop83

This is good news for football as a whole, but Eze moving to Chelsea would finish me off.

Yeah probably the only situation I can think of where a sudden 8-10 million would be really fcuking nauseating.
Eze on 14:14 - Aug 17 with 2718 viewsdmm

North Battersea aside, I think we're winning any which way this goes. By all accounts, Eze has become a wanted player by several top clubs. Either he's snapped up in the next couple of weeks thereby considerably easing our FFP problems and providing us with a transfer budget, or he stays at CP, increases his value through the season and moves on in the winter or next summer.

This lad is a gift to QPR that keeps on giving.
Eze on 14:44 - Aug 17 with 2540 viewsNorthantsHoop

Think Eze for Spurs is probably where he would end up, not a fit for Man City and think Eze would do well at Spurs, they like flair players and he fits the bill. If all is to be believed the Olise tapping up by Chelsea has tainted relations between the two clubs and doubt any deal would happen between them. But it's a funny old game and money talks.
Eze on 16:21 - Aug 17 with 2251 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze on 14:44 - Aug 17 by NorthantsHoop

Think Eze for Spurs is probably where he would end up, not a fit for Man City and think Eze would do well at Spurs, they like flair players and he fits the bill. If all is to be believed the Olise tapping up by Chelsea has tainted relations between the two clubs and doubt any deal would happen between them. But it's a funny old game and money talks.

I think he could play in De Bruyne's position
Eze on 17:25 - Aug 17 with 1982 viewsQPRConor2000

Looks like Eze links are picking up heavily now, Man City are said to be interested as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024