Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 12:03 - Aug 10 with 58176 viewsQPRConor2000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12392407/Tottenham-Crystal-Pa

Looks like Tottenham are seriously considering a bid for Ebere Eze, would think in the current market he is worth something around 60m/70m.

If he does go, then we get 20% of the profit, so we could stand to gain a lot from it, which at this moment in time would change our FFP landscape completely.
Eze on 16:15 - Aug 10 with 5798 viewssparkey

Eze on 15:57 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

They could stick 900m on him, doesn't mean anyone's going to pay it.

Well City have apparently made a bid in excess of £80m.

Yeah I also believe it is nuts.
Eze on 16:58 - Aug 10 with 5550 viewsGloucs_R

I thought I read that it was 20% of any transfer fee QPR would get.... Not profit.

60m = 12m

Although whether we would see all of that money upfront or not is very doubtful.

Don't premiership clubs typically structure a deal over two or three seasons?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 17:09 - Aug 10 with 5458 viewsdaveB

Eze on 13:04 - Aug 10 by Antti_Heinola

Hate to be captain buzzkill, but it won’t be this simple.
It’ll give short term respite for sure, but won’t allow us to sort out schit out. All it will do will allow us to make a couple of signings. The rest will go into the black hole.

It's a massive help though similar to the Sterling money a few years back.
Eze on 17:36 - Aug 10 with 5310 viewsknocker

Eze on 16:15 - Aug 10 by sparkey

Well City have apparently made a bid in excess of £80m.

Yeah I also believe it is nuts.

Where have you seen this. Can't find anything about this
Eze on 17:43 - Aug 10 with 5237 viewsVancouverHoop

Latest gossip on Sky says Kane is staying at Spurs to see out his contract. So no Eze to the white half of North London then...
Eze on 17:54 - Aug 10 with 5168 viewsDavieQPR

Ward-Prowse is an English International and has been a Captain of a team in the Prem. Looks like he is going for £30m. Wouldn't expect Eze to go anywhere but if he does it will only be about the £40 - £45m mark.
Eze on 18:10 - Aug 10 with 5091 viewsdaveB

Eze on 17:36 - Aug 10 by knocker

Where have you seen this. Can't find anything about this

Been on Sky all day that Man City are trying to buy him from West Ham, they wanted him before he went to West Ham apparently
Eze on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 4949 viewsEastR

There's a surprising amount of excitement on here and plans being made for spending money based on a second hand article of a club 'monitoring' Eze.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 18:49 - Aug 10 with 4904 viewsknocker

Eze on 18:10 - Aug 10 by daveB

Been on Sky all day that Man City are trying to buy him from West Ham, they wanted him before he went to West Ham apparently

Thought you was talking about Eze.
Eze on 19:10 - Aug 10 with 4835 viewsconnell10

Eze on 18:40 - Aug 10 by EastR

There's a surprising amount of excitement on here and plans being made for spending money based on a second hand article of a club 'monitoring' Eze.

Well it looks like Kane is probably going .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 19:13 - Aug 10 with 4830 viewsEastR

Eze on 19:10 - Aug 10 by connell10

Well it looks like Kane is probably going .

Dykes to Spurs £15m?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze on 19:39 - Aug 10 with 4718 viewsWestonsuperR

It’s sounds a little dramatic but this could be the difference between falling down the leagues to having financial stability (to an extent) and being able to make a real go of it in the Championship. We need to start praying this gets done because we have no other realistic additional source of income, Chair 5M max being the only exception.
Eze on 20:03 - Aug 10 with 4586 viewstraininvain

Eze on 18:40 - Aug 10 by EastR

It’s hardly surprising. The club is in the absolute sh1tter and it’s a dare to dream moment. Farfetched but a good indication of where the club is at the moment.
Eze on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 4419 viewsBklynRanger

For what it's worth Palace ST holder friend reckons the following - could be bwavado of course.

'Spurs and man utd interested. Palace will only sell one first 11 player which is likely Olise or Anderson. Olise minimum fee in contract so easier for preying clubs.'
Eze on 20:41 - Aug 10 with 4362 viewsBlackCrowe

Alas we'll probably buy Andy Carroll for £7.5m on $100k a week.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eze on 22:22 - Aug 10 with 4088 viewstraininvain

Eze on 20:31 - Aug 10 by BklynRanger

For what it's worth Palace ST holder friend reckons the following - could be bwavado of course.

'Spurs and man utd interested. Palace will only sell one first 11 player which is likely Olise or Anderson. Olise minimum fee in contract so easier for preying clubs.'

Unfortunately i think your mate is right. Apparently, Olise has a minimum fee release clause of £50m with Chelsea nausing him up. I can’t see Palace letting Eze move in the same window, particularly right after he got an England cap.

And it looks like Kane’s going to bottle his dream move to Bayern. Spent the whole summer fluttering his eye lashes and now his arse hole’s gone. Tottenham through and through.
Eze on 23:09 - Aug 10 with 3910 viewsnumptydumpty

If Spurs get him they always pay under the odds. Probably 40 million, but can't see Palace letting him leave for at least 50 million..

But Zaha has left and Olise is being touted to leave also, and if they let Eze leave as well, that kind of rational behaviour, Palace could rename themselves with the name, Queens Park Rangers.

Sadly can't see it right now.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze on 23:43 - Aug 10 with 3764 viewsconnell10

Ironically another season under RH and Eze will worth more I reckon ..a few England caps and goals and his transfer fee will increase alot.

Eze on 00:55 - Aug 11 with 3634 viewsDejR_vu

Eze on 14:22 - Aug 10 by kernowhoop

Unfortunately, although Tottenham might buy Eze, there is no way that they would pay £80 million for him... surely????

There is absolutely no way Daniel Levy will pay anything close to that.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Eze on 15:47 - Aug 11 with 3078 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze on 23:43 - Aug 10 by connell10

Ironically another season under RH and Eze will worth more I reckon ..a few England caps and goals and his transfer fee will increase alot.

Probably, only if he signs a longer contract in the meantime.
Eze on 17:00 - Aug 11 with 2933 viewsLazyFan

Kane wantsSherears record. He won't leave the Prem.
He will see his last year to feck over Levy, who would not let him move to Citeh.

He can then pick his Prem club, which will probably be Chelscum, as they always need forwards and buy badly. All guesswork of course, but I suspect Kane wants that record.

I doubt Eze will be sold this window, we cannot rely on that as that would be too lucky!

UPDATE:
Or maybe he will and shows you how much I know ... nowt!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 17:10]

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze on 19:17 - Aug 11 with 2722 viewsconnell10

Eze on 17:00 - Aug 11 by LazyFan

Kane wantsSherears record. He won't leave the Prem.
He will see his last year to feck over Levy, who would not let him move to Citeh.

He can then pick his Prem club, which will probably be Chelscum, as they always need forwards and buy badly. All guesswork of course, but I suspect Kane wants that record.

I doubt Eze will be sold this window, we cannot rely on that as that would be too lucky!

UPDATE:
Or maybe he will and shows you how much I know ... nowt!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 17:10]

He is in Germany I heard. Good luck to him , he has been a very good servant for Spurs and deserves a move and some silverware.

Eze on 22:18 - Aug 11 with 2497 viewsnumptydumpty

Think Eze be good signing for Tottenham.

Possibilities now that Kane almost certainly gone to Bayern !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze on 22:31 - Aug 11 with 2426 viewsDavieQPR

And to think Arsenal and Watford let Kane go and Spurs only signed him after initially letting him go.
Eze on 01:52 - Aug 12 with 2241 viewsVancouverHoop

Eze on 22:18 - Aug 11 by numptydumpty

Think Eze be good signing for Tottenham.

Possibilities now that Kane almost certainly gone to Bayern !!!

Not sure why people think Spurs will be in for Eze (though I understand why they hope so!)

He's not a striker, so in no sense is he a replacement for Kane, which will surely be their priority. Plus they've already brought in an expensive, experienced mid-fielder this Summer, do they really need another one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024