Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastleigh 19:34 - Aug 16 with 2403 viewssolent_toffee

Anyone on here go last night? Cracking game, 0-3 down after half an hour, Barnet absolutely dominating them and looking like a decent team, pull a goal back before half time, end to end second half, the Eastleigh goalie made some great saves and the game ended up 3-3 with an equaliser in the 97th minute.

Eastleigh on 19:50 - Aug 16 with 2359 viewsSouthamptonfan

A few family members went with ST's and heard it was a great game with massive celebrations when the third goal went in. I went to a few games last season, and enjoyed it and have an interest in Eastleigh but I'm not overly happy about not being able to freely walk around the ground anymore. The non league feel of the place, is slowly disappearing with the newly installed digital turnstyles, can't walk around the ground anymore, can't visit the bar from the inside, new stand, being searched etc. Prices of tickets have also increased quite a bit but we shall see, I might go to a few.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 19:52]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Eastleigh on 22:36 - Aug 16 with 2195 viewsericofarabia

I've seen them a couple of times at Salford and also at Crewe in FA Cup a few seasons back, but even though I'm Eastleigh born and bred, I cannot get enthused at watching them in Skatesmuff Blue 😒
I'll always hope they win and get promoted, but I'll stick to checking their latest scores as matches progress
Eastleigh on 22:40 - Aug 16 with 2184 viewsSaintNick

Eastleigh on 22:36 - Aug 16 by ericofarabia

I've seen them a couple of times at Salford and also at Crewe in FA Cup a few seasons back, but even though I'm Eastleigh born and bred, I cannot get enthused at watching them in Skatesmuff Blue 😒
I'll always hope they win and get promoted, but I'll stick to checking their latest scores as matches progress

Werent you more middle class Chandlers Ford, I sense a bit of John Lennon here, trying to disguise the posh Chandlers Ford brogue and speak with a more gutteral "Sceast Accent"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eastleigh on 22:46 - Aug 17 with 1907 viewshedgeend61

Talking about lower league games, I was playing 6 a side on the astro pitch next to Totton's ground Wed eve (only Tall Paul level, slow, poor touch, little ability you know the score) whilst Totton were playing Poole (1-0).
They gave the crowd out at H-T over the tannoy as over 1300, which I thought was amazing for a 6th-7th tier? game, as some L2 games don't get many more.
Does anyone know if this is a normal sized crowd for Totton?
Eastleigh on 09:26 - Aug 19 with 1729 viewsericofarabia

Eastleigh on 22:40 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

Werent you more middle class Chandlers Ford, I sense a bit of John Lennon here, trying to disguise the posh Chandlers Ford brogue and speak with a more gutteral "Sceast Accent"

Not a chance! Owen was from the more salubrious parts, but I am ex Alderman Quilley Secondary Modern Borstal territory
Eastleigh boy!
Eastleigh on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 1576 viewsScoot

Eastleigh on 09:26 - Aug 19 by ericofarabia

Not a chance! Owen was from the more salubrious parts, but I am ex Alderman Quilley Secondary Modern Borstal territory
Eastleigh boy!

I'm ex Quilley as well 83/88. Shiit hole when I was there. All the equipment was decades old and some of the teachers were dodgy as fook. Hitting us, drinking in the staff room and shaagging each other

Poll: Should NJ go?

Eastleigh on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1510 viewsbarry_sanchez

Weren't they Swaythling and played in green? Hate it they play in blue.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Eastleigh on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 1476 viewsSaintNick

Eastleigh on 22:46 - Aug 17 by hedgeend61

Talking about lower league games, I was playing 6 a side on the astro pitch next to Totton's ground Wed eve (only Tall Paul level, slow, poor touch, little ability you know the score) whilst Totton were playing Poole (1-0).
They gave the crowd out at H-T over the tannoy as over 1300, which I thought was amazing for a 6th-7th tier? game, as some L2 games don't get many more.
Does anyone know if this is a normal sized crowd for Totton?

Its a bit more than usual last season, but not unknown

Login to get fewer ads

Eastleigh on 22:45 - Aug 21 with 1447 viewsericofarabia

Eastleigh on 19:31 - Aug 21 by Scoot

I'm ex Quilley as well 83/88. Shiit hole when I was there. All the equipment was decades old and some of the teachers were dodgy as fook. Hitting us, drinking in the staff room and shaagging each other

ha ha .... not much different from my stint 70/75.
Eastleigh on 06:28 - Aug 22 with 1378 viewsSalisburySaint

Eastleigh on 21:33 - Aug 21 by SaintNick

Its a bit more than usual last season, but not unknown

Not sure of the accuracy of the attendances at Totton, my mates were down there the day we played Norwich watching Salisbury.

Crowd was announced as 1275, my mates regulars at this level of football, thought it was around half of that.

Not sure if they included season ticket holders in attendance and 600 of them with either on holiday or watching Saints game
Eastleigh on 09:04 - Aug 22 with 1325 viewsSaintNick

Eastleigh on 06:28 - Aug 22 by SalisburySaint

Not sure of the accuracy of the attendances at Totton, my mates were down there the day we played Norwich watching Salisbury.

Crowd was announced as 1275, my mates regulars at this level of football, thought it was around half of that.

Not sure if they included season ticket holders in attendance and 600 of them with either on holiday or watching Saints game

I think they include season ticket holders, most sides at non league level will have a fair few season ticket holders who get their tickets either through sponsoring the club or issuing tickets to it's youth teams etc.

A fairly common trick is to give all the kids at 15 & under level tickets, meaning their dads etc have to take them and pay to get in.

so if you have teams from U9 to U16 thats perhaps 8 squads and 25 tickets per squad issued, every club does it as a marketing ploy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024