Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day rumours 22:54 - Aug 31 with 1308 viewsSFC_Referee

Just setting up a thread for tomorrows deadline day rumours…
Currently here are all the ones I’ve seen with both ins and outs for tomorrow, but do post anything else any of you guys see or hear about the action at Staplewood tomorrow…

Departures:
Che Adams (wolves, loan/transfer £15m)
Ballard (reading, loan)
Sulemana (Everton, transfer £30m)
Mara (werder Bremen, loan)
ABK (Dortmund/Munich, loan/transfer)

Arrivals:
Wood (Swansea, £10m)
Stewart (Sunderland, £12m)
Roberts (Sunderland, £5m)
Harwood (Man City, loan)
Diangana (West brom, transfer?)
[Post edited 31 Aug 2023 22:55]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Deadline day rumours on 07:05 - Sep 1 with 1150 viewsMattFinish

Be glad when this is over and we know what we’re working with
Also add to the possible ’Ins’ Sydney van Hooijdonk, also Painstil’s move to Burnley has collapsed so a deal involving Tall Paul may be on again
Deadline day rumours on 08:13 - Sep 1 with 1031 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

My predictions, you can mark me out of ten, but just for fun....

1) Adams will stay, one way or another
2) Sulemana is one of those mysterious commodities in football. He hasn't shown he's worth anywhere near 30 mil, and Everton don't seem to have the money to pay such a fee. But somebody somewhere has a financial interest in him. Prediction is that he leave somehow, but probably not to Everton.
3) Mara, might be a real talent one day and Werder Bremen aren't risking anything, so yes, he goes.
4) ABK, the deal with the Germans seems shaky at this point. He might well stay.
5) Stewart is probably gonna get signed, whether or not we lose Adams.
6) Paintsil for Oanachu still looks like a possibility but prediction is Oanachu goes without Paintsil coming back
7) Wood, Roberts, Harwood, Diangana...none of them gonna happen, with Wood being the only likley one.
8) Some other name not mentioned above will emerge as a significant signing.
Deadline day rumours on 08:46 - Sep 1 with 980 viewsBerber

In all honesty, we are scrabbling around in the dust at the bottom of the box.
Deadline day rumours on 09:00 - Sep 1 with 951 viewsSonicBoom

I think Adams will be off. He is clearly looking for another club so doesn't want to be here, and his demeanour on the pitch where he didn't really seem that happy scoring would back that up. I'd let him go. It would not be hard to find a better finisher than him, surely!
Rod Stewart from Sunderland seems a risk as he won't play for quite a while.

Paintsil I m not bothered about. He seems to have been hawked round to any club that will talk to him and within days the move is off. Seems he makes a lot of demands - and the latest is he'll stay where he is! I guess he might get a reality check when his agent realises that no one is prepared to meet his demands.

I'd be gutted to see Ballard go. what is the point of the U23's if you are scoring hatfulls of goals and your reward is to be shipped out to Reading who are a basket case of a club right now.

Sulemana, Mara and ABK - meh who cares. All three arrived fairly recently, were part of the problem and now aren't prepared to stay and fix it. Off you go, you wont be missed.
Deadline day rumours on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 921 viewsButty101

Deadline day rumours on 08:13 - Sep 1 by JimmyMeliaPhD

My predictions, you can mark me out of ten, but just for fun....

1) Adams will stay, one way or another
2) Sulemana is one of those mysterious commodities in football. He hasn't shown he's worth anywhere near 30 mil, and Everton don't seem to have the money to pay such a fee. But somebody somewhere has a financial interest in him. Prediction is that he leave somehow, but probably not to Everton.
3) Mara, might be a real talent one day and Werder Bremen aren't risking anything, so yes, he goes.
4) ABK, the deal with the Germans seems shaky at this point. He might well stay.
5) Stewart is probably gonna get signed, whether or not we lose Adams.
6) Paintsil for Oanachu still looks like a possibility but prediction is Oanachu goes without Paintsil coming back
7) Wood, Roberts, Harwood, Diangana...none of them gonna happen, with Wood being the only likley one.
8) Some other name not mentioned above will emerge as a significant signing.

Not a good start on your prediction lol - Harwood signed

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024