Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 07:36 - Sep 16 with 1287 viewsSonicBoom

That was just about the worst performance I can remember. Sure we've lost before , but not like that. That was worse than Sunderland.
We were a complete shambles. We looked totally disorganised and other than to play the ball around our 6 yard box, there seemed to be no plan at all.
The players seemed half hearted, and they made poor passes time and time again.

Football is a simple game, but it looks like we're completely over coached. All this crapb about teaching the players the way we want to play, well, it shouldn't take 6 months.
Last night, that team looked like they had met each other 5 minutes before kick off.
And how do you concede after 10 seconds? It was an utter embarrassment. Genuinely one of the worst home performances I can remember at St Mary's. Whatever Martin is doing, it is not working at all.
Unbelievable on 07:44 - Sep 16 with 1240 viewsPatfromPoole

Football is indeed a simple game.

You start with simple principles.

Be solid at the back.
Be competitive in midfield, and have enough guile to create chances.
Have clinical strikers to take the chances.

We are not succeeding on any of these, particularly the first.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Unbelievable on 07:58 - Sep 16 with 1197 viewssaint22

Wussell said it was Better than the Sunderland game

He is clueless

No one wins anything at all if you can’t defend and we are proving weeknin week out that we cant and equally we are doing it badly quicker each week

We failed to get anyone we neeeded in the transfer window and we have a clueless manager who looks to be heading out the same door the Welsh gimp did
Unbelievable on 09:31 - Sep 16 with 1007 viewsHeisenberg

RM said anyone expecting immediate improvements were ‘naive’. Trouble is he has made us worse. Takes some doing I must admit.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Unbelievable on 09:38 - Sep 16 with 982 viewsGRIM

RM stated that were on the right path.
The only path we're on is the one to the lower leagues which is where he belongs.
He said he was PROUD of his team last night, I think he's confused & the word he was looking for was EMBARRASSED.
Unbelievable on 09:43 - Sep 16 with 965 viewsRon11

Unbelievable on 09:31 - Sep 16 by Heisenberg

RM said anyone expecting immediate improvements were ‘naive’. Trouble is he has made us worse. Takes some doing I must admit.

What a difference between the interview with the Leicester manager and Martin after the game.
Martin full of patronising nonsense, and Maresca calm , collected and professional.

Depressing.
Unbelievable on 09:45 - Sep 16 with 956 viewssaint22

Unbelievable on 09:43 - Sep 16 by Ron11

What a difference between the interview with the Leicester manager and Martin after the game.
Martin full of patronising nonsense, and Maresca calm , collected and professional.

Depressing.

And to think we were allegedly after Maresca
And his second in command is Caballero
Speaks fkn volumes about our leadership that
Total shambles
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024