Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastleigh Losing 20:42 - Jan 16 with 1126 viewsSaintNick

Has anyone got a live stream on this

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eastleigh Losing on 20:46 - Jan 16 with 1114 viewsericofarabia

Making do with Solent on line. Think Radio 5 Live maybe coveringbit as well.
Eastleigh Losing on 21:04 - Jan 16 with 1062 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well they’ve just managed to get an equaliser!
Still unfortunately I don’t think there are any streams to this as I don’t think it’s on any TV channels whatsoever

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Eastleigh Losing on 21:08 - Jan 16 with 1058 viewsLondonSaint76

No live TV stream I can find, it is Supposed to be on Hesgoals but every stream that is supposed to be Eastleigh is either Bristol City or Juventus!
Really peed off with the BBC for not showing this, at least via the red button, they can manage to show half a dozen different tennis mathes at the same time via the red button / additional streams during Wimbledon but can't be bothered with the game most people would be most interested in, typical...
[Post edited 16 Jan 21:09]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Eastleigh Losing on 21:31 - Jan 16 with 992 viewsSaintNick

Eastleigh Losing on 21:08 - Jan 16 by LondonSaint76

No live TV stream I can find, it is Supposed to be on Hesgoals but every stream that is supposed to be Eastleigh is either Bristol City or Juventus!
Really peed off with the BBC for not showing this, at least via the red button, they can manage to show half a dozen different tennis mathes at the same time via the red button / additional streams during Wimbledon but can't be bothered with the game most people would be most interested in, typical...
[Post edited 16 Jan 21:09]

Initially I though that, but probably not many people interested outside Newport & Southampton

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Eastleigh Losing on 22:05 - Jan 16 with 934 viewsLondonSaint76

Eastleigh Losing on 21:31 - Jan 16 by SaintNick

Initially I though that, but probably not many people interested outside Newport & Southampton

yeah, maybe you are right, perhaps it was just a local affair for us and Newport but still disappointed that nothing was on the RB. Hey ho, they've got done 3-1 anyway so the MOTD bandwagon will now roll on into Rodney Parade, which sounds like something from Only Fools & Horses!
Isuppose we can see the goals on the BBC website later...

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Eastleigh Losing on 23:15 - Jan 16 with 857 viewsNYC_Saint

Bristol vs West Ham was shown over here. For those of us that thought Ings would run riot vs Championship opposition (me included) I think tonight showed he's not the man for us...
[Post edited 16 Jan 23:16]
Eastleigh Losing on 23:49 - Jan 16 with 827 viewsSFC_Referee

Eastleigh Losing on 23:15 - Jan 16 by NYC_Saint

Bristol vs West Ham was shown over here. For those of us that thought Ings would run riot vs Championship opposition (me included) I think tonight showed he's not the man for us...
[Post edited 16 Jan 23:16]

But even then as shown by how poor he’s done after leaving us, as well as many other players before/after they’ve moved, the team they play with and how happy they are there can have a major impact on all of that.
So we’ll never know how he’d of done unless he does sign for us once again, which the answer to which is still yet to be seen!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Eastleigh Losing on 23:58 - Jan 16 with 814 viewshedgeend61

Eastleigh Losing on 23:49 - Jan 16 by SFC_Referee

But even then as shown by how poor he’s done after leaving us, as well as many other players before/after they’ve moved, the team they play with and how happy they are there can have a major impact on all of that.
So we’ll never know how he’d of done unless he does sign for us once again, which the answer to which is still yet to be seen!

Being West Ham's top earner on £125K pw, there won't be many suitors.

Nice hair transplant though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024