Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things About Swansea 22:01 - Jan 21 with 1830 viewsSaintNick

1. We actually had a couple of new songs or at least ones that haven't been sung before by us, it went a bit quiet in the last 15 mins just when the team needed the supporters, perhaps something to consider when all the Northam thing is debated, Swansea had no problem making a noise from the side, we had a whole end yet struggled, it is not about ends, sides or stadiums it is the people in them that count.

2. Swansea was quite easy to get to park and have a drink, albeit the pub i went into turned out to be the pub of choice for Swansea's firm, two of us were unchallenged though

3. Taking off THB cost us, luckily enough not terminally, but is showed that we have to keep our finger on the button.

4. Ryan Manning take a bow, decent game and is getting it together in the last month or so.

5. All the police seemed to be wearing semi riot gear, big boots and trousers tucked in with those police issue baseball hats.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things About Swansea on 09:33 - Jan 22 with 1600 viewsfelly1

It did go silent for a bit. I think everyone's nerves were frayed as it went pear shaped for us 2nd half.

Great towards the end though with the 21, 21, undefeated being belted out for ages.

Down in the lower section behind the goal a few lads started up to the tune of Madness "Our house".
"Flynn Downes... In the middle of the pitch"
Easy to sing and catchy.... Hope it takes off as he deserves a song.
5 Things About Swansea on 10:17 - Jan 22 with 1544 viewsAscot_Saint

6. What was that PA dude with the microphone all about? He was singing Land of my Father’s before the game at the top of his voice. I thought I was at a karaoke for a moment!
5 Things About Swansea on 11:40 - Jan 22 with 1464 viewssaints__fan__73

5 Things About Swansea on 09:33 - Jan 22 by felly1

It did go silent for a bit. I think everyone's nerves were frayed as it went pear shaped for us 2nd half.

Great towards the end though with the 21, 21, undefeated being belted out for ages.

Down in the lower section behind the goal a few lads started up to the tune of Madness "Our house".

One for the kids?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

5 Things About Swansea on 12:29 - Jan 22 with 1396 viewsfranniesTache

Rip off of the old Our Claus song that myself and mate spent about three seasons trying to get going in the archers road.

To be honest when i comes to Downes i still like the apatation of the mighty quinn

Come all without
Come all within
you aint seen nothing like the mighty Flynn (DOWNES)
5 Things About Swansea on 13:51 - Jan 22 with 1250 viewssaints__fan__73

5 Things About Swansea on 12:29 - Jan 22 by franniesTache

Rip off of the old Our Claus song that myself and mate spent about three seasons trying to get going in the archers road.

To be honest when i comes to Downes i still like the apatation of the mighty quinn

Come all without
Come all within

I guess Our House is positively recent compared to that.

5 Things About Swansea on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 1172 viewsSaintNick

That was my point, just when it was needed our travelling red wall went missing, ok nerves were frayed, but supporting a team is about doing it when the chips are down, we can all sing along to 21 undefeated once we are safe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things About Swansea on 15:04 - Jan 22 with 1160 viewsBuggalugs

5 Things About Swansea on 12:29 - Jan 22 by franniesTache

Come all without
Come all within

The red wall should get this version pumping out....

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

5 Things About Swansea on 15:36 - Jan 22 with 1120 viewssaints__fan__73

In the 80s were fans looking to sing pre-war songs?

Login to get fewer ads

5 Things About Swansea on 15:48 - Jan 22 with 1096 viewsWints76

5 Things About Swansea on 15:36 - Jan 22 by saints__fan__73

In the 80s were fans looking to sing pre-war songs?

Things like "My old man said follow the van"? Then yes, they were

Plus the musical Carousel was from 1945...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024