Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins 10:51 - Mar 28 with 1196 viewsUTS1885

Lets not forget this tomorrow night !

Nothing from the club, highly embarrassing.
Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 10:54 - Mar 28 with 1182 viewscocklebreath

Scummy club, this is really winding me up especially after we did a minutes applause for Terry Venables who most saints fans probably didn’t have much time for 🤬

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 11:11 - Mar 28 with 1143 viewssaintwizzler

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 10:54 - Mar 28 by cocklebreath

Scummy club, this is really winding me up especially after we did a minutes applause for Terry Venables who most saints fans probably didn’t have much time for 🤬

The silence from the club is deafening.
Stand by for a day in the life, Mara, YouTube video to really wind us up.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 11:32 - Mar 28 with 1113 viewsPatfromPoole

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 11:11 - Mar 28 by saintwizzler

The silence from the club is deafening.
Stand by for a day in the life, Mara, YouTube video to really wind us up.

WE MARCH ON

77th minute may well be when Super Sekou comes on to run about a little bit.

Would be the most applause he has had for coming on to the pitch.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 13:15 - Mar 28 with 1043 viewssaint901

The only part MAra should play is walking around the pitch in 77 minutes and encouraging the crowd to clap.

On the other hand if he is on the pitch at 77 mins it should mean that we are 4-0 up and Boro have had two players sent off. Can't see any other reason for his getting his boots dirty.
Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 16:55 - Mar 28 with 952 views1ASIN12

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 10:54 - Mar 28 by cocklebreath

It is very odd why the club have not mentioned it nor had any official silence / applause for Chris.

As you say why the fvck did we have one for Terry Fvcking Venables .

Very odd and I love up know what Chris and his family have done to upset the club so much not to remember him .
Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 17:41 - Mar 28 with 922 viewsTripleNiemi

More likely to see footage of our illustrious goal scorer Stewart on the big screen tomorrow I suspect…..

#NoClass #VeryPoor

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Maddison Asks Boro Fans To Join NIcholl Clap on 77mins on 18:16 - Mar 28 with 887 viewsChesham_Saint

Clap Terry V? I don’t think I would.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024