Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Membership 20:20 - May 19 with 1110 viewsWinchesterExile

The Saints site won’t process my application for a membership (I’ve got a purchase history prior to 11/5/24. Is it possible to buy a membership at the moment?
Membership on 20:25 - May 19 with 1093 viewsPatfromPoole

At the risk of answering a different question, there does seem to be some concern about Leeds fans snapping up memberships.

It may well be a case of ringing the ticket office, painful though that will be at the moment.
[Post edited 19 May 20:25]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Membership on 20:28 - May 19 with 1082 viewsSouthamptonfan

Membership on 20:25 - May 19 by PatfromPoole

At the risk of answering a different question, there does seem to be some concern about Leeds fans snapping up memberships.

It may well be a case of ringing the ticket office, painful though that will be at the moment.
[Post edited 19 May 20:25]

I've read that too but you need to also have a purchase history at SFC as well as a membership. Have Leeds already sold out?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Membership on 20:44 - May 19 with 1035 viewsSalisburySaint

Membership on 20:28 - May 19 by Southamptonfan

I've read that too but you need to also have a purchase history at SFC as well as a membership. Have Leeds already sold out?

Not sure if Leeds have sold out, but they will have loads of fans who know they will not get a ticket, so would be tempted to try and get a membership, but seems Saints are wise to this now, so may have stopped membership purchases
Membership on 21:55 - May 19 with 932 viewsSFC_Referee

Membership on 20:44 - May 19 by SalisburySaint

Not sure if Leeds have sold out, but they will have loads of fans who know they will not get a ticket, so would be tempted to try and get a membership, but seems Saints are wise to this now, so may have stopped membership purchases

Yeah well unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if a few scraps occur in our end at Wembley where some Leeds fans have managed to nick tickets off of the club

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Membership on 22:10 - May 19 with 897 viewspjt50

Have you already got a Supporter number? You must have had one since before 11/05/2024 to get priority so I guess that rules out Leeds supporters.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Membership on 22:20 - May 19 with 887 views1teeminants

Membership on 20:44 - May 19 by SalisburySaint

You can’t buy a membership if you haven’t had a saints account before May 11 th. Leeds fans will not be able to get tickets in saints end. Why is there always people who like to spout bollix and scaremongering before reading the facts.

This isn’t aimed at you Salisbury . Whenever there’s a big game coming up you always see these things. Some people are worried there will be no tickets left tomorrow. How ridiculous is that?

We have 36,000 tickets and around 24,000 season ticket holders so that leaves around 12,000 left ?

Why do people make uo such nonsense? 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 19 May 22:26]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Membership on 23:01 - May 19 with 819 viewsPatfromPoole

Leeds fans who got tickets in the home sections at St. Mary’s for the game this season will have a history of attending Saints games.

No idea how many there were at that game, but there were a few.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Membership on 10:52 - May 20 with 539 viewsdirk_doone

Membership on 22:20 - May 19 by 1teeminants

You can’t buy a membership if you haven’t had a saints account before May 11 th. Leeds fans will not be able to get tickets in saints end. Why is there always people who like to spout bollix and scaremongering before reading the facts.

This isn’t aimed at you Salisbury . Whenever there’s a big game coming up you always see these things. Some people are worried there will be no tickets left tomorrow. How ridiculous is that?

We have 36,000 tickets and around 24,000 season ticket holders so that leaves around 12,000 left ?

I predict that if a few Leeds fans manage to end up in the middle of 35,000 Saints' fans, they are not going to have either a very good time or a very long one at Wembley. I pity them. But, as you say, it's just a few sad Leeds and Pompey fans trying to stir things online. For those who are desperate, as only 71,000 tickets are being sold by the clubs, there will still be about 20,000 neutral tickets available, many of which will go on sale, either online or outside the ground, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few thousand of them still remain unused, leaving the final attendance short of capacity.
[Post edited 20 May 11:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Membership on 10:56 - May 20 with 522 viewsSaintNick

Membership on 22:20 - May 19 by 1teeminants

I think the season ticket number is nearer 20,000, although there will be maybe 1,000 tickets allocated to club staff and sponsors etc.

That should leave around 15,000 tickets for non season ticket holders, although as I have said in the home page article, at every home game we will have had at least 8,000 non season ticket holders in attendance and that will be on a revolving basis, also the Walsall & Watford cup ties saw a large amount of families and non regulars attend, so I would think we would get rid of the tickets ok

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Membership on 17:01 - May 20 with 361 views1teeminants

Membership on 10:56 - May 20 by SaintNick

I think the season ticket number is nearer 20,000, although there will be maybe 1,000 tickets allocated to club staff and sponsors etc.

That should leave around 15,000 tickets for non season ticket holders, although as I have said in the home page article, at every home game we will have had at least 8,000 non season ticket holders in attendance and that will be on a revolving basis, also the Walsall & Watford cup ties saw a large amount of families and non regulars attend, so I would think we would get rid of the tickets ok

I’m sure I read somewhere saints have sold more season tickets this season than last season . I thought I read it was around 24 k

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024