Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton 14:35 - May 20 with 1252 viewsSaintsNews

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton 20th May 2024 14:30
Saints have not yet announced what kit they will wear for the big game at Wembley on Sunday, but Leeds united have already told their supporters what they will be wearing, read on for more details. 9

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:41 - May 20 with 897 views1ASIN12

Saints will be in Black on Sunday.

Not sure why we could not of worn our home kit.
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:53 - May 20 with 877 viewscocklebreath

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:41 - May 20 by 1ASIN12

Is that deffo happening? Think that’s a rubbish decision

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:59 - May 20 with 869 viewsPatfromPoole

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:53 - May 20 by cocklebreath

Is that deffo happening? Think that’s a rubbish decision

Aye.

Come on you Blacks!

Are we allowed to sing that?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 23:20 - May 20 with 635 viewssledger

give me one reason why we cant sing that
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 07:36 - May 21 with 532 viewsobelisk

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 23:20 - May 20 by sledger

give me one reason why we cant sing that

"Yellows" worked just fine in 1976 but in this case why not just substitute "reds" with "Saints"?
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 09:08 - May 21 with 462 viewssledger

oh dear what a sad society we live in when people are scared to shout the colour of the shirt there team are wearing
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 09:37 - May 21 with 449 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 07:36 - May 21 by obelisk

"Yellows" worked just fine in 1976 but in this case why not just substitute "reds" with "Saints"?

Remember the wall of yellow in 2003 as well
Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 09:40 - May 21 with 447 viewsyateleysaint

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:41 - May 20 by 1ASIN12

My phone autocorrects from “would of” to “would have” so I feel like people are trolling me here.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 09:42 - May 21 with 436 viewsyateleysaint

Isn’t it dandelion and space grey or some shit like that?

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 12:03 - May 21 with 393 viewsLondonSaint76

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 09:42 - May 21 by yateleysaint

Isn’t it dandelion and space grey or some shit like that?

In kit manufacturers lingo, one of the 50 shades of grey 😀

And if my memory serves me correctly didn’t the PR guff from the club that accompanied the kit launch say the pattern was inspired by the trees of the New Forest?

To plagiarise the old Carsberg ad - Hummel don’t do Portsmouth kit, but if they did…..

Blue and fish patterned? 🙃
[Post edited 21 May 14:10]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 12:52 - May 21 with 340 viewsdirk_doone

Leeds United Confirm Their Kit For Wembley Showdown With Southampton on 17:59 - May 20 by PatfromPoole

Aye.

Come on you Blacks!

Are we allowed to sing that?

Singing, "Come on you Blacks," wouldn't be right, would it? The kit is mostly dark grey so it should be, "Come on you Darkies."

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024