Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Confident Are You For Sunday 10:24 - May 21 with 1737 viewsSaintNick

How Confident Are You For Sunday

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 13:53 - May 21 with 1582 viewsfranniesTache

I think we've shown we can beat them, but we've also shown we're crap under pressure, and i worry that we've beaten them twice so a third time seems unlikely.
How Confident Are You For Sunday on 14:11 - May 21 with 1548 viewsSaintNick

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 13:53 - May 21 by franniesTache

I think we've shown we can beat them, but we've also shown we're crap under pressure, and i worry that we've beaten them twice so a third time seems unlikely.

Southampton pessimism, every victory is one step nearer a defeat

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 14:44 - May 21 with 1491 viewsfranniesTache

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 14:11 - May 21 by SaintNick

Southampton pessimism, every victory is one step nearer a defeat

Support saints isn't a choice, it's an infliction
How Confident Are You For Sunday on 15:31 - May 21 with 1439 viewsTripleNiemi

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 13:53 - May 21 by franniesTache

Stupid I know, but it’s almost a win - win. Beat Leeds and we are back in the bestest cartel in the world with the riches that go with. Don’t win then we stay in a league with no VAR, no Plastics, and a couple of derby matches thrown in (albeit with the likes of THB, KWP and the few other quality players having departed).
[Post edited 21 May 15:34]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 16:00 - May 21 with 1406 viewsfranniesTache

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 15:31 - May 21 by TripleNiemi

Stupid I know, but it’s almost a win - win. Beat Leeds and we are back in the bestest cartel in the world with the riches that go with. Don’t win then we stay in a league with no VAR, no Plastics, and a couple of derby matches thrown in (albeit with the likes of THB, KWP and the few other quality players having departed).
[Post edited 21 May 15:34]

If i didn't know people that would lose their jobs as a result of not going up i'd agree completely
How Confident Are You For Sunday on 16:31 - May 21 with 1362 viewscocklebreath

I wonder who put pessimistic

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 16:32 - May 21 with 1354 viewsTripleNiemi

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 16:00 - May 21 by franniesTache

If i didn't know people that would lose their jobs as a result of not going up i'd agree completely

Ah apologies, stupid view on my part. Fingers crossed it’s a good result Sunday for those under threat.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 20:26 - May 21 with 1238 viewsSouthamptonfan

I don't have a clue what will happen on Sunday. I think we have a decent chance. We beat West Brom quite impressively under pressure. We have every chance. But Leeds are good side on their day. Obviously I hope we do it, but not a clue whether we will or won't.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Login to get fewer ads

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 22:07 - May 21 with 1152 viewsdarthvader

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 20:26 - May 21 by Southamptonfan

I don't have a clue what will happen on Sunday. I think we have a decent chance. We beat West Brom quite impressively under pressure. We have every chance. But Leeds are good side on their day. Obviously I hope we do it, but not a clue whether we will or won't.

We have a better chance with ,and this is actual words ,real words not made up ones ...Alex McCarthy in goal

keep the faith coyr

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 09:54 - May 22 with 1005 viewsGRIM

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 22:07 - May 21 by darthvader

We have a better chance with ,and this is actual words ,real words not made up ones ...Alex McCarthy in goal

I agree, I don't think we'd have made the play off Final with Baz in goal.
We look much better defensively with AM between the sticks & playing 3 ctr backs allowing Full backs to play as Wing backs & push on.
How Confident Are You For Sunday on 12:55 - May 22 with 914 viewssaint68

100%

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 17:07 - May 26 with 564 viewssaint68

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 12:55 - May 22 by saint68

100%

Never In doubt 100%

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:03 - May 26 with 468 viewssaint68

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 17:07 - May 26 by saint68

Never In doubt 100%

As confident as covid being a scam and Dorsetian shitting his government issued compliance pants...I'm not on here because of government ass sniffing melts like him...

I love Southampton football club...simple as that 💗

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:20 - May 26 with 439 viewsJellybaby

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:03 - May 26 by saint68

As confident as covid being a scam and Dorsetian shitting his government issued compliance pants...I'm not on here because of government ass sniffing melts like him...

I love Southampton football club...simple as that 💗

Ha, my old Scamdemic Ally 68.

Good to see you around these parts again and up the mighty saints on this memorable day.

Faith not fear friend.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:28 - May 26 with 433 viewssaint68

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:20 - May 26 by Jellybaby

Ha, my old Scamdemic Ally 68.

Good to see you around these parts again and up the mighty saints on this memorable day.

Faith not fear friend.

Follow the science...or just comply...sadly 85 % on here sucked the media's dick and thought Boris had the answer 😁😂😆😄 Andrew Bridgen the only honest MP...

My avoidance of this site is through so called intelligent people not using their common sense and critical thinking.
[Post edited 26 May 19:30]

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 08:38 - May 27 with 279 viewsJellybaby

How Confident Are You For Sunday on 19:28 - May 26 by saint68

Follow the science...or just comply...sadly 85 % on here sucked the media's dick and thought Boris had the answer 😁😂😆😄 Andrew Bridgen the only honest MP...

My avoidance of this site is through so called intelligent people not using their common sense and critical thinking.
[Post edited 26 May 19:30]

Ha, maybe it's the Christian in me, but I can't seem to leave my fellow Saints fans to the mercy of the perpetrators of evil and whatever is their next planned Black Swan event.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024