Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! 09:30 - Apr 7 with 961 viewsSaintsNews

Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! 7th Apr 2021 09:25
Saints are being linked with several left backs as Ryan Bertrand approaches the final month of the season with a new contract still not signed, the question is whether this might now be Saints preferred course of action. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 11:09 - Apr 7 with 903 viewsMytchettSaint

I’ve got to be honest, he’s been a great servant to the club but for the last few months he’s not looked at the races or bothered on occasions.
Might be best for both parties.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 861 viewsgreen

I'd like him to stay as he's a good player, seems to have something between his ears and offers some experience. If he leaves, we get no money for him and have to gamble on someone unproven.

In an ideal world I'd like him to stay and help his potential replacement ease in over the course of a season or two.
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 13:14 - Apr 7 with 798 viewsSadoldgit

We clearly need cover at FB so no surprise that we are looking at players. It doesn’t mean that Bertie is definitely off though.
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 700 viewsBerber

Nico Williams from Liverpool, Brandon Williams from man Utd, Rico Henry from Brentford. I liked the look of Vokins when he got on the pitch for us, but he doesn't seem to have set the lights flashing at Sunderland, and increasingly, sending our youngsters out on loan looks more like a last throw of the dice than specific development opportunities.

We definitely do need cover at both left and right back though, and it doesn't look like Neco Williams will ever be anything except a stop gap at Liverpool. As he can cover either FB position, here's hoping.
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 12:19 - Apr 8 with 559 viewsSalisburySaint

Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 18:13 - Apr 7 by Berber

Nico Williams from Liverpool, Brandon Williams from man Utd, Rico Henry from Brentford. I liked the look of Vokins when he got on the pitch for us, but he doesn't seem to have set the lights flashing at Sunderland, and increasingly, sending our youngsters out on loan looks more like a last throw of the dice than specific development opportunities.

We definitely do need cover at both left and right back though, and it doesn't look like Neco Williams will ever be anything except a stop gap at Liverpool. As he can cover either FB position, here's hoping.

Vokins caught Covid soon after joining Sunderland, currently recovering, but i like the look of him, but he's not ready to replace Bertrand yet IMO
Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 12:58 - Apr 8 with 535 viewssaint22

Is Ryan Bertrand's Time Up at Southampton With Brentford Left Back Linked ! on 18:13 - Apr 7 by Berber

Shame we never got Matty Cash last year
WBA have a good FB or two should they go down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024