Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
REDMOND!really crap 16:43 - May 23 with 1882 viewswemarch

first standing still for 5 sec at the front which is a offside. then the air ball led to 2nd goal. when can we stop him on the pitch and sell him away? And we surely need a GK this summer as neither Forster and Marathi can keep saints goal secure!!! and ALL those 3 had some weak mentality!!! I would let these 3 plus Stevens go this summer as top priority
REDMOND!really crap on 17:00 - May 23 with 1785 viewsTimSaint

Like a few others, he shouldn't be on the pitch today.
His touch and control have been poor, as has his decision making. A great assist for the 2nd goal too !!
Then when he takes his man on, you think, great, go on then, get into the box and shoot or cross, but before he gets there, he stops and lays it back !!
Beyond frustrating !!
What did Tells do to deserve only a place on the bench ?

TimSaint

REDMOND!really crap on 17:03 - May 23 with 1766 viewsRon11

REDMOND!really crap on 17:00 - May 23 by TimSaint

Like a few others, he shouldn't be on the pitch today.
His touch and control have been poor, as has his decision making. A great assist for the 2nd goal too !!
Then when he takes his man on, you think, great, go on then, get into the box and shoot or cross, but before he gets there, he stops and lays it back !!
Beyond frustrating !!
What did Tells do to deserve only a place on the bench ?

Ask the 'manager'.
Bizarre selections and tactics.
REDMOND!really crap on 17:10 - May 23 with 1747 viewsHeisenberg

When Redmond stood in an offside position with his hands on his hips then when the flag was raised he grinned to himself. I’m glad the useless twot found it amusing. And why didn’t anyone rip into him. Bin him with McCarthy, Bertrand Minimino and Djennpo.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

REDMOND!really crap on 17:34 - May 23 with 1682 viewsBerber

REDMOND!really crap on 17:10 - May 23 by Heisenberg

When Redmond stood in an offside position with his hands on his hips then when the flag was raised he grinned to himself. I’m glad the useless twot found it amusing. And why didn’t anyone rip into him. Bin him with McCarthy, Bertrand Minimino and Djennpo.

The captain should have verbally "decked" him, all to pally pally with nor demand for high standards. Not sure that JWP is really captain material, despite his other strengths.
REDMOND!really crap on 18:05 - May 23 with 1632 viewssledger

if redmond was a racehorse he would be in a dogfood tin by now
REDMOND!really crap on 18:26 - May 23 with 1564 viewsRon11

REDMOND!really crap on 17:34 - May 23 by Berber

The captain should have verbally "decked" him, all to pally pally with nor demand for high standards. Not sure that JWP is really captain material, despite his other strengths.

Redmond appears to think that it's all a big joke..
REDMOND!really crap on 18:29 - May 23 with 1554 viewsBicester_North

Weak scumbag players everywhere

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

REDMOND!really crap on 18:33 - May 23 with 1537 viewsBison

REDMOND!really crap on 17:34 - May 23 by Berber

My god man , he's one of the few that actually shows any passion and you want to piss him off by removing the captains armband ? what do you actually expect a captain to do ? He is one man on the pitch.

Back up your captain theory by naming a better one and substantiate it by saying how we will play better.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

REDMOND!really crap on 18:33 - May 23 with 1541 viewscocklebreath

REDMOND!really crap on 18:29 - May 23 by Bicester_North

Weak scumbag players everywhere

The lamest club in England, no fight. I know Jack Stephens is pretty shite but he gets stuck in unlike Bednerek and the other losers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

REDMOND!really crap on 18:40 - May 23 with 1525 viewsinthebox

Apparently he's off to Norwich anyway, will he cut the mustard there, sorry.
REDMOND!really crap on 20:02 - May 23 with 1430 viewswashington_saint

REDMOND!really crap on 18:40 - May 23 by inthebox

Apparently he's off to Norwich anyway, will he cut the mustard there, sorry.

If only Norwich would take him back. Absolutely crap for Saints but our wonderful manager continually picks him and Minamino (Redmond v2) - who for some reason our marvelous manager wants back next season - yet Tella, a rare bright spot this season has to make do with a place on the bench.

Make no mistake, a relegation battle beckons next season.
REDMOND!really crap on 20:24 - May 23 with 1376 viewsSadoldgit

REDMOND!really crap on 18:33 - May 23 by cocklebreath

The lamest club in England, no fight. I know Jack Stephens is pretty shite but he gets stuck in unlike Bednerek and the other losers

Bednarek put Antonio out of the game.
REDMOND!really crap on 21:28 - May 23 with 1275 viewsTimSaint

REDMOND!really crap on 20:24 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

Bednarek put Antonio out of the game.

....what is your point ?

West Ham won comfortably and still scored without Antonio on the pitch - ironically gifted to them by Bednarek !!

He also turned his back on the Bowen shot that led to the first goal.

TimSaint

REDMOND!really crap on 21:34 - May 23 with 1259 viewssaint22

REDMOND!really crap on 21:28 - May 23 by TimSaint

....what is your point ?

West Ham won comfortably and still scored without Antonio on the pitch - ironically gifted to them by Bednarek !!

Go back thru goals conceded this season Bednarek turns his back a lot
REDMOND!really crap on 21:42 - May 23 with 1236 viewsBicester_North

REDMOND!really crap on 21:34 - May 23 by saint22

It’s through you slug

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

REDMOND!really crap on 22:06 - May 23 with 1187 viewsRon11

REDMOND!really crap on 21:34 - May 23 by saint22

Turns his back and passes back
REDMOND!really crap on 11:41 - May 24 with 938 viewsSadoldgit

REDMOND!really crap on 21:28 - May 23 by TimSaint

....what is your point ?

A post earlier said that Bednarek doesn’t get stuck in. He certainly got stuck in to Antonio. That was my point.
REDMOND!really crap on 13:36 - May 24 with 867 viewsBerber

REDMOND!really crap on 18:33 - May 23 by Bison

My god man , he's one of the few that actually shows any passion and you want to piss him off by removing the captains armband ? what do you actually expect a captain to do ? He is one man on the pitch.

Back up your captain theory by naming a better one and substantiate it by saying how we will play better.

I don't have to name a better one for JWP not to be good enough at it. He has plenty of other talents and attitude, I just don't think that being Captain is one of them as I don't see much leadership on the pitch. RH should not fear upsetting someone by saying they are not doing the role well enough, he swaps players out all the time. If JWP can't take it, and so the change doesn't get made, surely he isn't the right person for the job?

We see far too many examples of players goofing up, not applying themselves over and over again. It isn't just up to RH to bellow out from the sidelines.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024