Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move 12:10 - Feb 1 with 883 viewsSaintsNews

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move 1st Feb 2021 12:08
Southampton & Bournemouth will have to do a lot of negotiation if the proposed swap deal that will see Shane Long join the Cherries with Josh King moving to Saints is to happen, the sticking point will be the players themselves. 7

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 866 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Give us Josh King PLEASE --- I would have thought it is good for the players and the clubs - even if we have to contribute .... WOW, I personally think Josh would fit in Saints set -up very well. COYS.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 12:19]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 745 viewsBerber

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 12:18 - Feb 1 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Give us Josh King PLEASE --- I would have thought it is good for the players and the clubs - even if we have to contribute .... WOW, I personally think Josh would fit in Saints set -up very well. COYS.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 12:19]

We've already got Adams as a hard working, likeable non scorer though.
Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 732 viewsButty101

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 13:23 - Feb 1 by Berber

We've already got Adams as a hard working, likeable non scorer though.

Read Adam Blackmores twitter and he dosent have a good word to say about King

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 17:31 - Feb 1 with 596 viewssaint22

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 13:38 - Feb 1 by Butty101

off to fulham
face it we never sign anyone really in a normal window so this Covid one is likely to be any better!
Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 18:32 - Feb 1 with 525 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth may have been relegated but they're not total mugs.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 18:41 - Feb 1 with 511 viewsBerber

Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 13:38 - Feb 1 by Butty101

Hardly surprising, as a striker he is almost totally ineffectual. I never felt worried when he got the ball playing against us.
Wheeling And Dealing Needed In Josh King For Shane Long Swap Move on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 443 views1ASIN12

This is very unlikely to happen.

We have no money , losing £3 million a month we are hardly likely to increase our wage bill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024