Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djenepo 17:23 - Feb 3 with 1002 viewsDorsetIan

Just been forcing myself to watch the highlights back.

Utd's goals 1,2 & 4 all created by Luke Shaw, who Djenepo was marking. First one, he leaves him to double up on Rashford but falls flat on his arse. Second, Shaw gets past him. Third he steps off to let Shaw cross to Cavani.

I really try to see the positives about him - to try to understand why Ralph keeps picking him if nothing else - and he does seem to have a lot of energy and can get into position quickly when we don't have the ball.

But really he's just not at this level.

Stating the game with 2 near debutantes and Djenepo, we were on a hiding to nothing from the start.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Djenepo on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 951 viewssaint22

Been saying this for weeks, he is an impact sub at best and good in the final third to create things, draw fouls etc but asking him to do a defensive job is stupid and only back fires each time
I couldn't understand Redmond not starting last night
Djenepo on 17:44 - Feb 3 with 946 viewsKennington

He’s so far offered no more than Boufal. Some nice skills and tidy here and there but you really expect a bit more.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Djenepo on 18:09 - Feb 3 with 912 viewskingslandstand1

Djenepo on 17:44 - Feb 3 by Kennington

He’s so far offered no more than Boufal. Some nice skills and tidy here and there but you really expect a bit more.

And both scored just the one cracker of a goal, no more! Djenepo I think will be an enigma and may just flatter to deceive, but at the moment we have no choice
Djenepo on 18:50 - Feb 3 with 832 viewsButty101

He’s definitely no mane, as some people seem to think he will turn out to be that good.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. If josh sims had been given the opportunities that boufal and dnepo had been afforded, he would of produced a lot lot more.

Also How we could do with a Harrison Reed in the middle of the park at the moment.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Djenepo on 18:56 - Feb 3 with 817 viewssaint22

Djenepo on 18:50 - Feb 3 by Butty101

He’s definitely no mane, as some people seem to think he will turn out to be that good.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. If josh sims had been given the opportunities that boufal and dnepo had been afforded, he would of produced a lot lot more.

Also How we could do with a Harrison Reed in the middle of the park at the moment.

Valid points indeed
It has to be said that our transfer strategy both ins and outs over the last couple of years if not more really has a lot to do with this whole predicament
Djenepo on 23:52 - Feb 3 with 695 viewsRipleys_revenge

Yes, he had an absolute nightmare. To me, he's a striker. He's totally wasted anywhere else but I feel he has a lot to offer up front. Would like to see him and Ings given a go
Djenepo on 10:35 - Feb 4 with 573 viewsDorsetIan

Djenepo on 23:52 - Feb 3 by Ripleys_revenge

Yes, he had an absolute nightmare. To me, he's a striker. He's totally wasted anywhere else but I feel he has a lot to offer up front. Would like to see him and Ings given a go

Worth giving it a go. Does seem to have some ability with the ball at his feet over a short distance.

Putting him up front also relieves him of any distribution or tackling responsibilities, which would be sensible.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Djenepo on 10:44 - Feb 4 with 560 viewsRon11

Djenepo on 10:35 - Feb 4 by DorsetIan

Worth giving it a go. Does seem to have some ability with the ball at his feet over a short distance.

Putting him up front also relieves him of any distribution or tackling responsibilities, which would be sensible.

Would definitely agree with that. How come the boss can't see it?
Jack Stephens also looks better up front than he does as a defender.
Login to get fewer ads

Djenepo on 11:10 - Feb 4 with 547 viewsBerber

Djenepo on 10:35 - Feb 4 by DorsetIan

I don't think so, he is far too slow appraising the opportunities and then deciding what to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024