Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints sign Livramento 19:12 - Aug 2 with 967 views1teeminants

Check out this article: Saints complete Livramento deal : https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-02/announcement-tino-livramento-south

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Saints sign Livramento on 19:55 - Aug 2 with 878 viewsDellHero_Would

Never heard of him, no surprises. Ralf says he’s good, does Ralf know more than I do about football?..

Where’s our 3 x £20mill+ signings?..When’s the deadline? I can’t cope...

Incidentally, I see Franny has written a book, anyone interested?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 19:55]

Poll: Wearing a mask

Saints sign Livramento on 20:13 - Aug 2 with 834 viewsSadoldgit

Sounds like he was the preferred option to Williams so seems like we have got ourselves a better deal and our own player rather than a loan.
Saints sign Livramento on 20:21 - Aug 2 with 818 viewssaint22

Saints sign Livramento on 20:13 - Aug 2 by Sadoldgit

Sounds like he was the preferred option to Williams so seems like we have got ourselves a better deal and our own player rather than a loan.

Yes agreed and a good one to build on but we need some experience that ready to play now as well
Saints sign Livramento on 21:15 - Aug 2 with 735 viewsBicester_North

Still plenty of ifs to determine whether this season turns out well or badly.

Can Ralph learn from tactical mistakes in defending leads
Can Salisu step up and shore up the defence
Can Perraud slot in straight away and do a job
If Ings stays and Tella has a good season we will be ok up front

That just leaves the big concern of the goalkeepers.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints sign Livramento on 21:57 - Aug 2 with 695 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints sign Livramento on 20:13 - Aug 2 by Sadoldgit

I don’t really think him of him as our player when the selling club have a buyback clause on him.

I understand it’s the way the game is now, but every time he has a decent game, the worry will be there that Chelsea could take him back for a sum which is chicken feed to them.

The player will undoubtedly have this in his mind as well.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Saints sign Livramento on 22:01 - Aug 2 with 686 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints sign Livramento on 21:57 - Aug 2 by PatfromPoole

I don’t really think him of him as our player when the selling club have a buyback clause on him.

I understand it’s the way the game is now, but every time he has a decent game, the worry will be there that Chelsea could take him back for a sum which is chicken feed to them.

The player will undoubtedly have this in his mind as well.

This is true, but we will still benefit from a player trying to prove he is good enough to play in Chelsea's first team, if that's the case. He will only play really well for us, to prove his worth, winning us points. We will also get 20 million for him, if he did become really good. Would be nice to have him develop so that we can sell him for 60 million, but then Chelsea wouldn't have done the deal I suppose and we wouldn't have him. It's a way of trying to develop some young players who are actually good enough. Chelsea must feel that he will get good in time, so have insisted on the buy back clause.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 22:03]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024