Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good old Geoff 18:45 - Nov 2 with 1257 viewssaint68

Showing the same reaction time as when he was a keeper🤣😂

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/jeff-stelling-quits-soccer-saturday-2

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Good old Geoff on 09:21 - Nov 3 with 1059 viewsSaintNick

Good to see he is showing some loyalty and also standing up against what he sees is the culture taking over Sky sports

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Good old Geoff on 09:38 - Nov 3 with 1043 viewssaints__fan__73

Good old Geoff on 09:21 - Nov 3 by SaintNick

Good to see he is showing some loyalty and also standing up against what he sees is the culture taking over Sky sports

Or maybe he's just retiring from the show? He's done it for around a quarter of a century.

I can't think he's missing the sparking wit and personality of Matt Le Tiss....

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Good old Geoff on 14:49 - Nov 3 with 961 viewsBicester_North

Good old Geoff on 09:38 - Nov 3 by saints__fan__73

Or maybe he's just retiring from the show? He's done it for around a quarter of a century.

I can't think he's missing the sparking wit and personality of Matt Le Tiss....

He’s good pals with Le Tissier so he probably is.

The panel on there now have as much wit and personality as an ageing dog turd.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Good old Geoff on 15:06 - Nov 3 with 954 viewskingolaf

Don’t even watch it any more.

Pundits on there are so dull now.

How they are better than the old lot I’ll never know.
Good old Geoff on 16:17 - Nov 3 with 925 viewssaint68

Like so many other things these days..it sold its soul for diversity.

Good old Geoff on 19:51 - Nov 3 with 827 viewskingslandstand1

Good old Geoff on 16:17 - Nov 3 by saint68

Like so many other things these days..it sold its soul for diversity.

Afraid so, it used to actually be entertaining as well as informative regarding their views. Used to make a point of watching it but just can't be ar5ed now!

God knows who/if they replace him with? No doubt will have to tick the boxes first and then decide if they actually know what they're talking about
Good old Geoff on 20:28 - Nov 3 with 791 viewssaint68

Good old Geoff on 19:51 - Nov 3 by kingslandstand1

Afraid so, it used to actually be entertaining as well as informative regarding their views. Used to make a point of watching it but just can't be ar5ed now!

God knows who/if they replace him with? No doubt will have to tick the boxes first and then decide if they actually know what they're talking about

At first I just thought it was an age related thing..but my nippers and their mates even say its shyte nowadays...so even the younguns can see its lost that bit of magic it had..the only one most didn't like kept his job..

But hopefully they will replace Geoff with a transgender football hating mouse that identifies as rocking chair.

The upside might be that the 4 amigos might get their own show on a channel actually interested in making people entertained and not another box ticking exercise in the name of diversification.

Good old Geoff on 09:42 - Nov 4 with 677 viewsdarthvader

Good old Geoff on 20:28 - Nov 3 by saint68

At first I just thought it was an age related thing..but my nippers and their mates even say its shyte nowadays...so even the younguns can see its lost that bit of magic it had..the only one most didn't like kept his job..

But hopefully they will replace Geoff with a transgender football hating mouse that identifies as rocking chair.

The upside might be that the 4 amigos might get their own show on a channel actually interested in making people entertained and not another box ticking exercise in the name of diversification.

I was thinking the same .
It will be a "they" probably going through a sex change or some shitë and rainbow coloured to cover all races

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Good old Geoff on 10:46 - Nov 4 with 653 viewsTimSaint

The exposure and accolade Jeff's show gave to Benali's Charity Marathons and Iron Mans was second to none and certainly helped increase the amounts raised.

Never really got into the show, but when I wasn't at Saints, I would sometimes watch it, not only to get the scores, but because Matt Le Tiss was on it.

.......couldn't even tell you who the guests are this season.

TimSaint

Good old Geoff on 06:26 - Nov 5 with 569 viewssaint68

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16639818/time-to-rename-this-woke-football-focus-g

Good old Geoff on 07:38 - Nov 5 with 541 viewsBerber

Well, there is the small matter of the money he earns to consider too. Like most of us probably, people we work with may get treated unfairly, but we don't all quite in protest. We might express our views to the bosses or fellow workers, but needs must.

There is also the dictum that revenge is a dish best served cold.

But most likely, he is just thinking, "This isn't as much fun as it used to be. Maybe it isn't too late to do something else, or the same thing somewhere else." He would be a great addition to the BT team. Having a knowledgeable, charismatic anchor where the chemistry works for any show isn't easy to set up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024