Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well 17:35 - Apr 1 with 1443 viewssaint22

Given all todays results tomorrows game is HUGE
It is a must win no doubt at all
Well on 18:19 - Apr 1 with 1329 viewsmushinexile

Yeah, right.
Club a point above us with a couple of games in hand away. Not a chance, I'm afraid. Bournemouth's win just about nailed the lid down on us.
Well on 18:26 - Apr 1 with 1311 viewsBazza

A lot can happen in a relegation scrap with 10 games left 😬
Well on 18:33 - Apr 1 with 1301 viewsSouthamptonfan

We really could do with a win tomorrow. A draw leaves us hanging on. Man City after that, which will almost certainly be a defeat. I don't think we'll do it, but yes, a lot can happen with ten games to go.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Well on 18:57 - Apr 1 with 1258 viewskingslandstand1

Well on 18:19 - Apr 1 by mushinexile

Yeah, right.
Club a point above us with a couple of games in hand away. Not a chance, I'm afraid. Bournemouth's win just about nailed the lid down on us.

Ok, Bmouth no doubt aided by Fulham having 2 of their best players missing through suspension, but they clearly showed a willingness to survive, and coming down from being 1 down and a cr@p 1st half, let's just hope our lot do the same against all odds

Please boys, prove me wrong but I really can't see us staying up now with todays results.
Could possibly hope Everton have points deducted, but that won't happen as they've been in the top flight since the 50's I believe and the Prem or FA won't want them to be out of that top division!
Well on 19:05 - Apr 1 with 1242 viewspjt50

Well on 18:19 - Apr 1 by mushinexile

Yeah, right.

A bit of a blow today but B'mouth still well within our sights. Assuming 3 points against them at StM we'd be one point behind on current standings with a better goal difference.

Fulham were woeful in the second half.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Well on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 1138 views1885_SFC

We were doomed weeks ago... about the same time that the little Welsh gimp was given the push. His appointment did for us. Even a win tomorrow won't lift us out the bottom three.

Old School is Cool

Well on 22:46 - Apr 1 with 1025 viewsA1079

Well on 20:54 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

We were doomed weeks ago... about the same time that the little Welsh gimp was given the push. His appointment did for us. Even a win tomorrow won't lift us out the bottom three.

I believe you are probably right. What also did us was not turning up at Leeds. That was woeful and there were no excuses. Our performance on that day was dreadful. Then Brentford - that was the win really needed to have a chance. A win tomorrow keeps us in with a chance anything less is curtains accepting that mathematically it isn't.
Well on 23:03 - Apr 1 with 1006 viewssaintwizzler

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Well on 00:09 - Apr 2 with 964 viewssaintmark1976

Well on 20:54 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

To be honest, if we are relegated (which now appears very likely given that the bookies have us at odds of 1/3) then blame will lie fully at the feet of our totally inept board of directors. They were the ones who failed to sack Ralph before the start of the season and then appointed a man with no success at Luton together with a disastrous record at Stoke.
Well on 07:36 - Apr 2 with 881 viewskernow

Having watched a few of Ruben Selles' interviews now, he does have a presence and talks the talk. He's very intelligent.
I know results speak louder than words and talk is cheap but I'm glad he's got the control now. I hope he keeps it irrespective of our end of season league position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024