Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? 00:20 - Jan 19 with 2102 viewsborinifanclub

Or shall we let OGS take the blame? (none of it will fall on agent Vinnie of course!)

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 00:22 - Jan 19 with 2097 views_Kieran

Let's just see where we're both at in a few months time ...

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 01:03 - Jan 19 with 2031 viewsbuilthjack

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 00:22 - Jan 19 by _Kieran

Let's just see where we're both at in a few months time ...

Don't give a shit about them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 05:29 - Jan 19 with 1954 viewsCatullus

Tan undoubtedly will. I love Tan, agent Orange he is, defoliating Cardiffs flowering team before they settle in. Ahhhhh, lovely!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 07:23 - Jan 19 with 1928 viewsTrundle10

Or, should we keep our mouths shut due to the fact they have beaten us already this season cnd we are only three points better off than them in the league?
Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 08:33 - Jan 19 with 1896 viewsDr_Winston

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 07:23 - Jan 19 by Trundle10

Or, should we keep our mouths shut due to the fact they have beaten us already this season cnd we are only three points better off than them in the league?

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 08:38 - Jan 19 with 1888 viewsblaine_scfc

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 07:23 - Jan 19 by Trundle10

Seconded
Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 1807 viewsmonmouth

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 08:33 - Jan 19 by Dr_Winston

This.

Plus be bloody irritated that if we'd gone for them as we should have we'd be 9 points ahead of them. They're a better team now and the home match will be no picnic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 09:53 - Jan 19 with 1799 viewsDr_Winston

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 09:49 - Jan 19 by monmouth

Plus be bloody irritated that if we'd gone for them as we should have we'd be 9 points ahead of them. They're a better team now and the home match will be no picnic.

There's an awful lot of people assuming that home matches against the likes of Cardiff, Fulham and Palace will be a guarantee of points.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 09:55 - Jan 19 with 1796 viewsblaine_scfc

Should we credit Malky with Scumdiffs position? on 09:49 - Jan 19 by monmouth

They looked decent yesterday, Noone ripped them apart at times. Pains me to say it but it will be very close to see who finishes on top of the South Wales sides. From reading this site anyone would think we are in top four, not three points in front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024