Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Napoli Fans 22:27 - Feb 17 with 15612 viewsAl_Bundy

Looking at their past record of visiting UK teams they have caused trouble big time everywhere they have played. This potentially could be worse for trouble for many a year at the Liberty and in the town. Hopefully the Police will have it sorted but I doubt they have.
Napoli Fans on 22:53 - Feb 17 with 9008 viewsDull1Thomas

European fandom is complicated with a lot of political interference and macho attitudes.

Hope everyone behaves on Thursday and any time away supporters are in town.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli Fans on 22:53 - Feb 17 with 9005 viewsjackmorsel

Should be fun....my seat is next to the barrier in the NE. Bound to be loads of OB, the scum game was quiet but tbh it was mostly young kids. Might be different with Napoli?? What ever happens should be a right laugh and I would not miss it for the world...don't get these nights too often..
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 22:54]
Napoli Fans on 22:54 - Feb 17 with 8996 viewsDull1Thomas

I wonder how many flares will be allowed in? St Gallen managed quite a few.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 22:55]

Napoli Fans on 22:59 - Feb 17 with 8961 views_Kieran

They have potential to kick off against any team mukka. Real Madrid fans got stabbed there.

Why can't they be more chill like the Basque/Spanish.

La Liga > Serie A, always.

I 'like' every team in Spain except Real $hite.

All the other clubs represent their region proudly, none better than the mighty Athletic Club.

Atmosphere! Pashun! Sing up Swanseaaaaaaaaaaaa!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 23:05]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Napoli Fans on 23:04 - Feb 17 with 8930 views_Kieran

They won't do f*ck all at the Liberty, mark it down. It's our traveling fans I'm concerned about.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Napoli Fans on 23:08 - Feb 17 with 8901 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli Fans on 23:04 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

They won't do f*ck all at the Liberty, mark it down. It's our traveling fans I'm concerned about.

Thanks

Throughout the game (not all on speaker) but across 7/8 the of the ground.

Napoli Fans on 23:41 - Feb 17 with 8826 viewsTNT

Petrolul Ploiesti home support is the most impressive I've witnessed in 38 years of watching The Swans!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Napoli Fans on 23:51 - Feb 17 with 8789 viewsRancid

It's a football hooligans dream tie if you're that way inclined.Every old head and whipper snapper will be out all day on Thursday all over town.It'll be like when we beat Cardiff in the League Cup at the Lib.Wind St was bouncing at 12 in the afternoon and it made for the best atmosphere at the Lib so far.I'm not condoning this before someone tells me to grow up but it's how it's gonna be i think.
Login to get fewer ads

Napoli Fans on 23:51 - Feb 17 with 8789 viewsJackInLondon

I saw their away fans in action when they played Arsenal. Had years of seeing away fans in the area but these were the nastiest I've seen by a long way. Smashed up a cafe, no qualms about beating up people OAP age with belts - there was plenty of blood, smashed glass.
They'd been hiding in a quiet back street so completely took the police by surprise who did nothing apart from stand back and film it.

Sorry for the doom and gloom but thought they were a nasty, horrible bunch.
Napoli Fans on 09:24 - Feb 18 with 8584 viewsbuilthjack

Get the water cannons ready, that will quieter them down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Napoli Fans on 09:34 - Feb 18 with 8555 viewsairedale

Napoli Fans on 09:24 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Get the water cannons ready, that will quieter them down

I'll bring my water pistol. Hope it still works.
Napoli Fans on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 8204 viewsJonoscfc

I for one have no problems if they want to come down and have a go. What not just Swansea fans but everyone in and around Swansea need to remeber is that this is our home. We shouldnt let a bunch of so called hooligans come down and try to smash the place up like i know a couple of st gallen fans got away with. I dont tolerate violence but there is a big difference between fighting for the sake of it or protecting yourself/property. Hopefully the police will have grips on them at all times but i cant see that happening.
Napoli Fans on 16:56 - Feb 18 with 8179 viewsairedale

I wonder if they will get tanked up locally before the game?

It might be like a zoo down Wind Street after about 3pm if they do.
Napoli Fans on 17:02 - Feb 18 with 8154 viewsLeonisGod

Napoli Fans on 16:49 - Feb 18 by Jonoscfc

I for one have no problems if they want to come down and have a go. What not just Swansea fans but everyone in and around Swansea need to remeber is that this is our home. We shouldnt let a bunch of so called hooligans come down and try to smash the place up like i know a couple of st gallen fans got away with. I dont tolerate violence but there is a big difference between fighting for the sake of it or protecting yourself/property. Hopefully the police will have grips on them at all times but i cant see that happening.

Napoli Fans on 17:05 - Feb 18 with 8146 views1983

Don't worry jackharris big bruva Sergeant Heddlu will sort them

Napoli Fans on 17:07 - Feb 18 with 8132 viewsOldjack

According to Raynor they want us to happily dance around a maypole in the high street with them
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 17:38]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Napoli Fans on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 8116 viewsairedale

Napoli Fans on 17:07 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

According to Raynor they want us to happily dance around a maypole in the high street with them

I think that might only be some of them (about 20%).
Napoli Fans on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 8085 viewsVetchitBack

The Europeans are generally around 30 years behind us in terms of support so think British fans in the eighties.

It does make you laugh how they like to lord to over UK teams these days and are met with utter indifference.

If the Police aren't ready for this one then they may as well not bother to attend Swans matches as this is the only game where I can see serious incident occurring.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Napoli Fans on 17:18 - Feb 18 with 8065 views1983

Napoli Fans on 17:16 - Feb 18 by VetchitBack

The Europeans are generally around 30 years behind us in terms of support so think British fans in the eighties.

It does make you laugh how they like to lord to over UK teams these days and are met with utter indifference.

If the Police aren't ready for this one then they may as well not bother to attend Swans matches as this is the only game where I can see serious incident occurring.

Don't worry Raynor94 and jackharris will have them on their toes up the cowing Hafod like...

Napoli Fans on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 8056 viewsVetchitBack

Napoli Fans on 17:18 - Feb 18 by 1983

Don't worry Raynor94 and jackharris will have them on their toes up the cowing Hafod like...

Or Plan B we declare war on them...

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Napoli Fans on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 8006 viewsraynor94

Napoli Fans on 17:07 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

Well well it's our resident oap hooligan stay on your toes al our colours never run

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Napoli Fans on 17:37 - Feb 18 with 8003 viewscupidstunt

Well they have tickets in the east stand so it should be fun.
Napoli Fans on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 7992 viewsOldjack

Napoli Fans on 17:36 - Feb 18 by raynor94

Well well it's our resident oap hooligan stay on your toes al our colours never run

My mates wearing his Roma shirt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Napoli Fans on 18:48 - Feb 18 with 7882 viewsAl_Bundy

The Napoli fans have landed....

Batten the hatches.
Napoli Fans on 18:53 - Feb 18 with 7856 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli Fans on 18:48 - Feb 18 by Al_Bundy

The Napoli fans have landed....

Batten the hatches.

Hope their all allowed to wave big national flags … it'll look like they are supporting the Swans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024