Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? 23:03 - Feb 18 with 15693 viewsCottsy

They probably all do some sort of skiing or something...

Lara Gut

Therese Johaug

Silje Norendal

Anna Fenninger

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 03:56 - Feb 19 with 15626 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 04:03 - Feb 19 with 15624 viewsjackharris

Anna Sloan!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 07:42 - Feb 19 with 15549 viewsDr_Winston

Vanessa Mae

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why haven't we had a lWomadies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 09:09 - Feb 19 with 15500 viewsllangyfelach

Womens curling has to have some of the classiest womp I'm seen on tv in a long time. Every last one of them a trap two target

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 09:17 - Feb 19 with 15488 viewsLord_Bony

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 07:42 - Feb 19 by Dr_Winston

Vanessa Mae

Bless her!

Can't believe she represented Thailand in the ski slalom...came last but who cares..

Beautiful woman and great musician....good spirit.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 15471 viewsQuakerJack

http://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&ei=kXgEU7zRGOSg7AbQ2oGwDw&q=anna+

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 10:25 - Feb 19 with 15418 viewsCatullus

Gotta love jackharris's contribution. Just who are they though?

That Anna Sloan is proper nice, bet she can fit a lot in that gob too!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 11:32 - Feb 19 with 15390 viewsepaul

Dont know if she is competing but Bradley found her name funny

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 12:06 - Feb 19 with 15371 viewsscottishjack

I haven't decided what happened, whether it was stupidity or just honesty the other day when I turned to my better half and announced that the woman on the curling was stunning... She's been a bit off with me ever since.

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 15336 viewsunion_jack

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 09:17 - Feb 19 by Lord_Bony

Bless her!

Can't believe she represented Thailand in the ski slalom...came last but who cares..

Beautiful woman and great musician....good spirit.

Hear, hear!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 15299 viewsjackharris

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 10:25 - Feb 19 by Catullus

Gotta love jackharris's contribution. Just who are they though?

That Anna Sloan is proper nice, bet she can fit a lot in that gob too!!

They are mainly Russian winter athletes.

As the Winter Olympics gets underway in Russia, the country has released some racy shots of their female athletes posing in lingerie to promote the games.

We know what you're thinking, 'Russia being sexist to its female athletes? We just don't believe it. Usually it's such a warm and cuddly nation dedicated to equality for all,' but there you have it.

The underwear campaign is supposed to entice people to watch the games by demonstrating what Russian eye candy will be on show.

We're presuming that Curler Alexander Saitova pictured above is competing in the disco ball curling championship. Then of course there is the famous glass nipple cutting event below.

Tatiana Borodulina competes in Short Track at the games
"Our Russian Olympic team defies stereotype that women in sport are just a heap of muscles and masculine shapes," explains one website.

Well, after the endless gay rights injustices and news that stray dogs were being killed ahead of the games - a story about sexism at Sochi is hardly a shocker.

On with the games!

Svetlana Kolmykova plays hockey. Can't you tell?

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 16:06 - Feb 19 with 15264 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Russian women's curling team is absolutely magnificent.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 17:47 - Feb 19 with 15230 viewsQuakerJack

Why haven't we had a ladies of the Winter Olympics thread yet? on 16:06 - Feb 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

The Russian women's curling team is absolutely magnificent.

Sidorova especially

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024