Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans 00:26 - Feb 21 with 3735 viewstherealme

Right after the 1 on 1 first half it was 'SO COME ON WILFRIED BONY' haha. You could see he appreciated it aswell, waving his hand in the air like a conductor

Good job lads

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 22:33 - Feb 21 with 3373 viewsSA1_Jack

I agree, he's done the same thing a few times now and it's always been good to see. That video of him singing his song during training was quality!

Was also good to see JDG encouraging the east stand to sing louder when he was running over to take a corner by us late in the game, it's things like these that go to show that they do feed off our support.
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:01 - Feb 21 with 3249 viewsicecoldjack

The fans can take massive credit for always singing for Bony, even when he was struggling the fans were still willing him on and that is a great thing and i beleive it helped him to score more goals than he perhaps would have.

I didnt think Bony had a great game yesterday, but he is a work in progress and seems to improve month on month , its been a while since we have had a striker that is able to bully centre halves and its no coincedence that when he plays we dont tend to conceed so many goals from set piece.

He is a beast but the fans have done a great job too,there was a moment where some sections were muttering but im glad they have seen that he has awesome qualities.

Next season this guy could turn into world class, if he scores another 4/5 goals then i expect bids for him in the summer .

Bony is an Awesome prospect.
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 3215 viewssmellyjack

Should we be fearing a second season syndrome? I know it's obvious that he has qualities, it's just a slight worry when you consider someone like benteke
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 3215 viewsLiam12345

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:01 - Feb 21 by icecoldjack

The fans can take massive credit for always singing for Bony, even when he was struggling the fans were still willing him on and that is a great thing and i beleive it helped him to score more goals than he perhaps would have.

I didnt think Bony had a great game yesterday, but he is a work in progress and seems to improve month on month , its been a while since we have had a striker that is able to bully centre halves and its no coincedence that when he plays we dont tend to conceed so many goals from set piece.

He is a beast but the fans have done a great job too,there was a moment where some sections were muttering but im glad they have seen that he has awesome qualities.

Next season this guy could turn into world class, if he scores another 4/5 goals then i expect bids for him in the summer .

Bony is an Awesome prospect.

CORRECT if we can finish the seaon with bony and michu and keep hold of both next season minus the injurys would be outstanding.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:24 - Feb 21 with 3157 viewsicecoldjack

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:11 - Feb 21 by smellyjack

Should we be fearing a second season syndrome? I know it's obvious that he has qualities, it's just a slight worry when you consider someone like benteke

I think the good thing here is that Bony is still building into the league and he seems to be adding things to his game rather than have it all and then get worked out later.

Benteke has had injuries this season but when he has played he has still been a handful, i also think the difference with him is that at Villa he seems to be pretty much the main focal point, stop Benteke then you stop Villa.

Michu and Bony being on the field will really ask questions and with the danger we have regained on the flanks it gives teams problems.

We also have a few midfieldders tha can grab the odd goal ,namely JDG and Jonjo ,.

I would be more concerned about Bony returning after a world cup and then if i remember correctly will be away for African nations later in the year/january .

I think the player knows himself that there is plenty of room for improvement, his anticipation of crosses is very poor unless its something to attack in the air, he should also try and learn to get into the 6yrd box more often as when Michu returns his late arrivals into te box will mean that will be his best target area.

Lots to work on , im not sure if they will be a good fit but if both of them are on the field together they will be a right handful for any team in europe .

Its actually a mind boggling thought that we have a strike force worth potentially £50m quid !! not quite Tony Bird and Dave O gorman level mind you !
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:40 - Feb 21 with 3113 viewssmellyjack

Yes I see what you mean, hopefully him and michu can become a formidable duo.

And nothing wrong with tony bird, he was my first favourite swans player. Just because I liked his surname
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:50 - Feb 21 with 3077 viewsicecoldjack

Bird and gorman were prolific for Barry Town, scoring a crazy amount of goals, how we wished it would work for us when they joined, its mad to think back then we were stoked to sign 2 strikers from welsh league and think they they would be the dogs bollocks!

Hopefully Bony and Michu have another season here with the Swans, i have a feeling that Michu will want out now that Laudrup has left.
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:34 - Feb 22 with 2814 viewsDr_Winston

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:50 - Feb 21 by icecoldjack

Bird and gorman were prolific for Barry Town, scoring a crazy amount of goals, how we wished it would work for us when they joined, its mad to think back then we were stoked to sign 2 strikers from welsh league and think they they would be the dogs bollocks!

Hopefully Bony and Michu have another season here with the Swans, i have a feeling that Michu will want out now that Laudrup has left.

To be brutally honest I suspect we may have more of a battle keeping hold of Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:35 - Feb 22 with 2813 viewsSwansNZ

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 23:50 - Feb 21 by icecoldjack

If only Alvaro had a song, just think how good he could be

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:39 - Feb 22 with 2804 viewsScoobyWho

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:35 - Feb 22 by SwansNZ

WTF rhymes with Vasquez ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 08:12 - Feb 22 with 2748 viewsWhiterockin

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:39 - Feb 22 by ScoobyWho

WTF rhymes with Vasquez ;-)

Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio.............
Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 12:05 - Feb 22 with 2435 viewskopperburgjack

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 07:35 - Feb 22 by SwansNZ

To the tune of the darts!

Du du du du du du du du du du du duh AL-VAR-O. (In stress of oi oi oi)

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 15:27 - Feb 22 with 2258 viewsjasonbromham

Love the relationship between Bony & the fans on 12:05 - Feb 22 by kopperburgjack

To the tune of the darts!

Du du du du du du du du du du du duh AL-VAR-O. (In stress of oi oi oi)

That's great. Lets get it going :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024