Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Bilbao) - Debate. 10:23 - Feb 21 with 3716 views_Kieran

I'm not in any way attempting to discredit his achievements with the mighty Athletic Club, he was my #1 target. But outside of that I have no knowledge of him.

EDIT - Their board have a similar ethos to ours (on a bigger scale and using Basques only)

Despite losing the irreplaceable (for them) Fernando Llorente Torres & Javi Martinez Athletic are still pushing for a CL spot and are doing better in La Liga than they were under Bielsa in fact.

ATHLETIC 1-0 Barc£lona. EDIT - Should had been 3. Iker Muinain missed a sitter & so did Torquero from 2 yards out.

ATHLETIC 1-1 Real $hite. Comfortable most the game. CR7 sent off. Jajaja.

This season. EDIT - Still undefeated I think in La Liga, at home.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th man!

VIVA SAN MAMES!

VIVA STADIWM LIBERTY!

SWANSEA 3-0 SCUM.

Bring on Crystal Palace!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 11:20]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 10:31 - Feb 21 with 3684 views_Kieran

Best home record in the Championship the season we got promoted, fact. Very average away from home until Scott Dobbie got regular playing time and Borini was brought in.

The Jack Army were voted as best fans in the Premier League by fans of all other clubs during our first PL season, home and away. Although I don't think we won away until January, correct me if I'm wrong here?

How much does the '12th man' play an effect?

We were becoming as lethargic as ML in recent times.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 10:34]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 3647 views_Kieran

Also, he allegedly used 'crazy' training methods. Their players were on fire for 2/3s of the season like their destruction of ManU at Old Trafford then faded away at the end losing the EL final to Atletico Madrid 3-0 and losing to Barca 4-1 in the Kings Cup and their fans were seriously tampin', meanwhile they 'only' came 7th in La Liga.

Any thoughts? Reading between the lines he doesn't sound like the type of character HJ would had got on with.

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 11:15 - Feb 21 with 3613 views_Kieran

No opinions? What's he done elsewhere, anyone?

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 12:41 - Feb 21 with 3515 viewsMillJack

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 10:31 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

Best home record in the Championship the season we got promoted, fact. Very average away from home until Scott Dobbie got regular playing time and Borini was brought in.

The Jack Army were voted as best fans in the Premier League by fans of all other clubs during our first PL season, home and away. Although I don't think we won away until January, correct me if I'm wrong here?

How much does the '12th man' play an effect?

We were becoming as lethargic as ML in recent times.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 10:34]

Scott Dobbie??? Jesus. H. Christ
Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Bilbao) - Debate. on 12:44 - Feb 21 with 3505 viewsRogueTrooper

I really would have liked to have seen him here, but now he can wait till Garry gets the Barca job

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 12:44 - Feb 21 with 3504 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 12:41 - Feb 21 by MillJack

Scott Dobbie??? Jesus. H. Christ

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 13:55 - Feb 21 with 3442 viewsMillJack

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 12:44 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Innit
Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 14:59 - Feb 21 with 3352 views_Kieran

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 13:55 - Feb 21 by MillJack

Innit

INNIT.

Remember the face, remember the name and give them a thumbs up too.

The BBC can f*ck right off too.

LEDGE.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Bilbao) - Debate. on 23:02 - Feb 21 with 3232 viewsMillJack

Yes, I know who Stephen Dobbie is, who the f**k is Scott Dobbie?? Is it his brother??

You're not very bright are you?
Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 23:09 - Feb 21 with 3215 viewsLiam12345

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 14:59 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

INNIT.

Remember the face, remember the name and give them a thumbs up too.

The BBC can f*ck right off too.

LEDGE.

could and should have kept him

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 08:46 - Feb 22 with 3090 viewsScoobyWho

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 10:51 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

Also, he allegedly used 'crazy' training methods. Their players were on fire for 2/3s of the season like their destruction of ManU at Old Trafford then faded away at the end losing the EL final to Atletico Madrid 3-0 and losing to Barca 4-1 in the Kings Cup and their fans were seriously tampin', meanwhile they 'only' came 7th in La Liga.

Any thoughts? Reading between the lines he doesn't sound like the type of character HJ would had got on with.

Getting to cup finals and then a top ten finish is awful .....
mmmmmm ......

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Bilbao) - Debate. on 10:41 - Feb 22 with 3029 viewsFergal

Batsh!t crazy thread.
Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 11:18 - Feb 22 with 2996 viewsDewi1jack

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 23:09 - Feb 21 by Liam12345

could and should have kept him

Why.
Dobbs is a player, who we won't forget down here and we'll always be grateful to him.
But,
He has had numerous chances to prove himself as a Prem player and unfortunately he can't make the step up.
Too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Prem

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 11:29 - Feb 22 with 2981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Marcelo Bielsa THAT good? - Athletic Club (Debate) on 11:18 - Feb 22 by Dewi1jack

Why.
Dobbs is a player, who we won't forget down here and we'll always be grateful to him.
But,
He has had numerous chances to prove himself as a Prem player and unfortunately he can't make the step up.
Too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Prem

Not quick enough in feet or thought. Will always look out for him though and the third goal in the play off final will live long in the memory.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024