Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuisance dog barking. 14:36 - Mar 6 with 7669 viewsthedrownedman

Hi all.

A neighbour of ours has 3 (I think) dogs locked up in a fairly small pen in their back garden. It really doesn't seem like much room for them all in there, and as a result (imo) it is the cause of them barking throughout the day and into the night. And not just your usual dog bark, but also whining. I get that dogs will bark, that's just nature, but the constant yapping throughout the day does impact negatively on my enjoyment in my own home and garden, and their noise during the night impacts on my sleep quality for sure. Surely those two points must count for something?

How much of a chance do I have if I complained/reported them to the council? Anyone here gone through the same situation before?

Also, seeing as I'm on the topic of complaining about things that impact me, there's a very bright lampost directly outside my bedroom, causing my room to light up so much I can see everything. They've changed the light from the dark orange colour to a very luminous white light. Surely this is not allowed on grounds of light pollution? The area was excessively lighted up in the first place, but they've put in a few of these new lights and it's way OTT.
Nuisance dog barking. on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 1605 viewsDyfnant

Nuisance dog barking. on 17:07 - Mar 7 by pansypants

Dress up in high heels and a wig and slap some lipstick on. Knock the door and say in the huskiest voice you can " I can hear barking now i want some bite"

The for sale sign should be up within 24 hrs

Unless he happens to live next to Baker, in which case there'll be a stick of rhubarb through that letter box before he straightens his knickers

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Nuisance dog barking. on 18:22 - Mar 7 with 1588 viewspansypants

Nuisance dog barking. on 18:07 - Mar 7 by Dyfnant

Unless he happens to live next to Baker, in which case there'll be a stick of rhubarb through that letter box before he straightens his knickers

Ha ha.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Nuisance dog barking. on 18:51 - Mar 7 with 1561 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dress up in high heels and a wig and slap some lipstick on. Knock the door and say in the huskiest voice you can " I can hear barking now i want some bite"

Bit of fire juggling in the back garden should do the trick as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Nuisance dog barking. on 19:26 - Mar 7 with 1539 viewsmax936

Im getting worried about you dinky

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nuisance dog barking. on 19:33 - Mar 7 with 1536 viewspansypants

Nuisance dog barking. on 18:51 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

Bit of fire juggling in the back garden should do the trick as well.

6 years ago that was ECB!!!! Did it the right way in the end. The day his landlord went round and got no answer at the door he went in and found his girlfriend there on her own overdosing. 74 years old he was and saved her live.

Then he kicked them out and sold up for 100k.RESULT!!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:52 - Mar 7 with 1499 viewsjackrabbit

Nuisance dog barking. on 21:32 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

You don't poison a f*cking dog for a start. Jesus Christ.

My dear late mother used to have an incessantly barking dog next door to her which belonged to the 2 ignorant-as-pigshit scumbags who lived next door. She was nearly driven to consider poisoning the dogs - although poisoning the owners would have been more appropriate. She compromised with an ingenious solution - a Valium tablet inserted into a sausage and lobbed over the fence, reduced the barking to a low soporific satisfied wheezing sound for the rest of the day and she could get on with her life.

If I ever become Prime Minister, I will enforce a £1000 dog licence - and heavy penalties for unlicensed dogs. Then our airwaves might be free of nerve-wracking barking and our streets will be free of dog shit.
Nuisance dog barking. on 23:42 - Mar 7 with 1486 viewsSwanjack10

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:52 - Mar 7 by jackrabbit

My dear late mother used to have an incessantly barking dog next door to her which belonged to the 2 ignorant-as-pigshit scumbags who lived next door. She was nearly driven to consider poisoning the dogs - although poisoning the owners would have been more appropriate. She compromised with an ingenious solution - a Valium tablet inserted into a sausage and lobbed over the fence, reduced the barking to a low soporific satisfied wheezing sound for the rest of the day and she could get on with her life.

If I ever become Prime Minister, I will enforce a £1000 dog licence - and heavy penalties for unlicensed dogs. Then our airwaves might be free of nerve-wracking barking and our streets will be free of dog shit.

Its an easy solution, animals need stimulation and good exercise, these dog owners are lazy and plain cruel, true dog lovers should enjoy walking/running the pet, what is the point of cooping a lovely creature up 24/7, I guess they live im fear and want the dogs to discorage "intruders" , I hate animal cruelty

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Nuisance dog barking. on 05:13 - May 16 with 473 viewsAzariah

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:52 - Mar 7 by jackrabbit

frustration caused by incessantly barking dogs can be overwhelming, but resorting to poisoning, whether the dog or its owners, is not a humane solution. Your late mother's ingenuity in using a Valium tablet to calm the dog temporarily is creative, but it's important to address the root of the issue through responsible pet ownership measures like licensing and penalties for unlicensed dogs. For more information on dealing with dog barking in apartments, you can visit this link https://www.nyrentownsell.com/blog/dog-barking-in-apartment/.
[Post edited 17 May 7:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Nuisance dog barking. on 09:43 - May 16 with 397 viewsmangohilljack

Do you mean nuisance neighbours!! Can't blame the dogs, they didn't choose their nuisance owners
Nuisance dog barking. on 11:19 - May 16 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Odd to say a thread so old reappear
Some legendary posters there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nuisance dog barking. on 12:39 - May 16 with 354 viewsBoundy

Bark my babies bark , don't let the bast****s grind you down

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:19 - May 16 with 282 viewsmax936

Nuisance dog barking. on 12:39 - May 16 by Boundy

Bark my babies bark , don't let the bast****s grind you down

Try working in a house with dogs constantly barking, fme's its horrendous, told one customer a few months ago in the nicest possible way, to either stop them barking or I'm leaving, take them for a walk or whatever, but I'm not putting up with it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nuisance dog barking. on 11:28 - May 17 with 194 viewsonehunglow

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:19 - May 16 by max936

Try working in a house with dogs constantly barking, fme's its horrendous, told one customer a few months ago in the nicest possible way, to either stop them barking or I'm leaving, take them for a walk or whatever, but I'm not putting up with it.

Looking at how our dog has been nurtured ,it’s difficult to see the environment some dogs live in.
Too many have dogs acquired with zero thought of how to look after them and control them..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nuisance dog barking. on 12:16 - May 17 with 185 viewsBoundy

Nuisance dog barking. on 22:19 - May 16 by max936

Not nice but and I'm not condoning it (I have 2 dogs myself) but you've entered their territory so I'd expect initial barking but then they should settle down and like to yap accept your presence. Mine does but it can also depend on the breed ,some dogs just like to yap.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024