Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nuisance dog barking. 14:36 - Mar 6 with 7797 viewsthedrownedman

Hi all.

A neighbour of ours has 3 (I think) dogs locked up in a fairly small pen in their back garden. It really doesn't seem like much room for them all in there, and as a result (imo) it is the cause of them barking throughout the day and into the night. And not just your usual dog bark, but also whining. I get that dogs will bark, that's just nature, but the constant yapping throughout the day does impact negatively on my enjoyment in my own home and garden, and their noise during the night impacts on my sleep quality for sure. Surely those two points must count for something?

How much of a chance do I have if I complained/reported them to the council? Anyone here gone through the same situation before?

Also, seeing as I'm on the topic of complaining about things that impact me, there's a very bright lampost directly outside my bedroom, causing my room to light up so much I can see everything. They've changed the light from the dark orange colour to a very luminous white light. Surely this is not allowed on grounds of light pollution? The area was excessively lighted up in the first place, but they've put in a few of these new lights and it's way OTT.
Nuisance dog barking. on 07:44 - Mar 7 with 1586 viewsSwanjack10

Nuisance dog barking. on 21:55 - Mar 6 by pansypants

Who are the nsu jase?

Neighbourhood support unit, the council "police", fella, 24 hour support for situations distressing tenants/owners in council estates .

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Nuisance dog barking. on 13:42 - Mar 7 with 1541 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nuisance dog barking. on 07:36 - Mar 7 by CountyJim

Absolutely Andrew of course any sane person would say that but you put up with that for years your neighbour won't listen tell me what you would do and have you ever worked nights

I wouldn't poison a f*cking dog for a start. And yes I have worked nights.

Poll: Tory leader

Nuisance dog barking. on 13:56 - Mar 7 with 1533 viewsWarwickHunt

Absolutely Andrew of course any sane person would say that but you put up with that for years your neighbour won't listen tell me what you would do and have you ever worked nights

Deal with the ignorant c*nt who it belongs to, not the poor f*cking dog.
It's not barking to p1ss the neighbours off.
Nuisance dog barking. on 13:57 - Mar 7 with 1532 viewsCountyJim

Nuisance dog barking. on 13:42 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn't poison a f*cking dog for a start. And yes I have worked nights.

Yes heard that first time you wouldn't poison the dog

My question is what would you do, to continually ask your neighbour to stop his dog barking all day they refuse your not getting any sleep the council is out of the question as it's a private dwelling

Or are you one of these dog owners that leaves their dog alone all day
Nuisance dog barking. on 14:12 - Mar 7 with 1522 viewsSwanjack10

Nuisance dog barking. on 13:57 - Mar 7 by CountyJim

My question is what would you do, to continually ask your neighbour to stop his dog barking all day they refuse your not getting any sleep the council is out of the question as it's a private dwelling

Time for rspca for the dogs sake, fuking cruel if you ask me.

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:24 - Mar 7 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nuisance dog barking. on 13:57 - Mar 7 by CountyJim

It's irrelevant whether its a private dwelling, the council has a responsibility to all citizens for noise pollution etc. There are also other avenues that your "mate" could have explored.

Yes, my dog is at home for a fair chunk of the day while my wife and I are at work. Much the same as the vast majority of dog owners I'd imagine. He gets walked before I go to work and again when I get home. Never had any complaints about barking and I know for a fact he sleeps for most of the day when we're not here. Nothing wrong with leaving dogs at home for periods of time as long as they get the necessary exercise and stimulation. Which was probably the problem with your "mate".

But if you can can justify some lunatic poisoning a dog in your own mind you crack on.

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:40 - Mar 7 with 1499 viewsStarsky

Hi,
The reason your street light has gone from orange colour to bright white is because they've upgraded it from either low or high pressure sodium to LED.
they've done this near my mum's house and I don't like them either.
There's less light pollution with the LED ones though. You 'll have a job breaking it though. It's not a glass bulb anymore, it's a solid state diode that lasts for probably 70,000 hours. You'll be retired by the time it fails.
As for the dog, if the neighbours won't listen, take a sound recording and tell them if they don't do something about it then you'll have no alternative but to get in touch with the local authorities.

And as for County Jim... Shame on you. I though you were a Christian too.

It's just the internet, init.

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:41 - Mar 7 with 1498 viewsCountyJim

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:24 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

It's irrelevant whether its a private dwelling, the council has a responsibility to all citizens for noise pollution etc. There are also other avenues that your "mate" could have explored.

Yes, my dog is at home for a fair chunk of the day while my wife and I are at work. Much the same as the vast majority of dog owners I'd imagine. He gets walked before I go to work and again when I get home. Never had any complaints about barking and I know for a fact he sleeps for most of the day when we're not here. Nothing wrong with leaving dogs at home for periods of time as long as they get the necessary exercise and stimulation. Which was probably the problem with your "mate".

But if you can can justify some lunatic poisoning a dog in your own mind you crack on.

Just stop you there where have I used the word "mate"

No he shouldn't have killed the dog but and a big but is if your coming home off a night shift and some tw@t knows his dog is going to bark all day long then you may snap

If it was me I think the threat of violence and if that failed then I would resort to butting the tw@t
Login to get fewer ads

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:43 - Mar 7 with 1490 viewsStarsky

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:41 - Mar 7 by CountyJim

No he shouldn't have killed the dog but and a big but is if your coming home off a night shift and some tw@t knows his dog is going to bark all day long then you may snap

If it was me I think the threat of violence and if that failed then I would resort to butting the tw@t

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that YOU CAN report them for disturbing the peace?

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:48 - Mar 7 with 1481 viewsSwanjack10

Why didnt you butt the black fella at the airport, you came across a right wimp im that thread

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:53 - Mar 7 with 1477 viewsDarran

Jim needs anger management the f*cking dog murdering bastard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:58 - Mar 7 with 1469 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'd rather have given him the poisoned sausage than the dog to be honest.

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:00 - Mar 7 with 1464 viewsBaker

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:58 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

But his mate wasn't the one up barking all night.

I'm getting confused now.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:00 - Mar 7 with 1464 viewsDarran

Nuisance dog barking. on 14:58 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

Is that a homosexual term Andrew?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:03 - Mar 7 with 1459 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:00 - Mar 7 by Baker

But his mate wasn't the one up barking all night.

I'm getting confused now.

Fair point, but he was the one that was clearly mistreating the dog so as to lead it to barking all day.

Confusion ends.

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:05 - Mar 7 with 1405 viewsBaker

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:00 - Mar 7 by Darran

Is that a homosexual term Andrew?

I think he's insinuating that the owner needs to be sausaged, yes.

At considerable pace!

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:06 - Mar 7 with 1401 viewsexiledclaseboy

If the term "giving him the poisoned sausage" ends up entering the homosexual lexicon I want royalties. The pink pound is very valuable.

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:08 - Mar 7 with 1396 viewsBaker

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:06 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

If the term "giving him the poisoned sausage" ends up entering the homosexual lexicon I want royalties. The pink pound is very valuable.

Poisoned sausage = Aids ridden penis

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:11 - Mar 7 with 1390 viewsSwanjack10

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:05 - Mar 7 by Baker

I think he's insinuating that the owner needs to be sausaged, yes.

At considerable pace!

Pace

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:12 - Mar 7 with 1389 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:08 - Mar 7 by Baker

Poisoned sausage = Aids ridden penis

Yes I'd considered that interpretation. Can't imagine it's likely to catch on amongst the gays in that case.

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:16 - Mar 7 with 1381 viewsStarsky

I'm crying here lads...

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:57 - Mar 7 with 1355 viewsDyfnant

Get your stereo speakers against their walls next time you leave for work at 6am on a Sunday morning and give them some bass for 12 hours solid. They'll soon get with the plan

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Nuisance dog barking. on 16:39 - Mar 7 with 1330 viewsmax936

Nuisance dog barking. on 15:57 - Mar 7 by Dyfnant

Get your stereo speakers against their walls next time you leave for work at 6am on a Sunday morning and give them some bass for 12 hours solid. They'll soon get with the plan

Best answer on the thread,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nuisance dog barking. on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1324 viewsSwanjack10

Nuisance dog barking. on 16:39 - Mar 7 by max936

Best answer on the thread,

Or take the dogs ratting so they return to knackered to bark and whine causing distress

Nuisance dog barking. on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1309 viewspansypants

Dress up in high heels and a wig and slap some lipstick on. Knock the door and say in the huskiest voice you can " I can hear barking now i want some bite"

The for sale sign should be up within 24 hrs

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024