Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . 17:45 - Mar 15 with 1815 viewsDavillin

Just a half-second glance at some of the topic titles has convinced me that I do not want to be on this board for at least 24 hours.

Do I have to say why?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:28 - Mar 16 with 432 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good point Hammy. Maybe an available experienced coach could help but it is further disruption nevertheless. Don't be surprised if HJ and Co just sit on their hands.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 427 viewsShaky

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:16 - Mar 16 by hammy

What about getting some like Bielsa on a consultancy basis, just to add some experience to the management team to get us over the line this season. The disruption of changing manager's now would probably make things even worse. Maybe someone with experience to give GM some advice / coaching would be worth a try.

What reasonably current, experienced manager would take a job as Monk's understudy, even if it is just on a nominal basis?

I just can't see it happening.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:50 - Mar 16 with 406 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:33 - Mar 16 by Shaky

What reasonably current, experienced manager would take a job as Monk's understudy, even if it is just on a nominal basis?

I just can't see it happening.

It happens a lot. Steve McClaren went in as Harry's number 2 at QPR this season, Curbishley was happy to be number 2 at Fulham. They aren't huge names but they have the experience to help grind out the 2 wins or so we need until the end of the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 395 viewsShaky

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:50 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It happens a lot. Steve McClaren went in as Harry's number 2 at QPR this season, Curbishley was happy to be number 2 at Fulham. They aren't huge names but they have the experience to help grind out the 2 wins or so we need until the end of the season.

Curbishly has been out of the game for years and McClaren might as well have been off the radar screen in foreign parts.

And they came into setups with established managers, who will at the very least have been acquaintances. Here they would be coming in under Monk, whose name experienced aging prem war horses are unlikely to even really know.

The way I see it Jenkins aherm strategy has now backed us into a corner, and it is just seat of the pants stuff from here on in.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 20:07 - Mar 16 with 381 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 20:02 - Mar 16 by Shaky

Curbishly has been out of the game for years and McClaren might as well have been off the radar screen in foreign parts.

And they came into setups with established managers, who will at the very least have been acquaintances. Here they would be coming in under Monk, whose name experienced aging prem war horses are unlikely to even really know.

The way I see it Jenkins aherm strategy has now backed us into a corner, and it is just seat of the pants stuff from here on in.

They and other names of the past would happily come and work alongside Garry for 8 weeks if paid well to do so. The fact we are in such a position is a joke and should be the final straw in the long list of atrocious decisions the board has made in recent times.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 12:00 - Mar 17 with 303 viewsLord_Bony

Could nt we nick Kenny Jackett from Wolves next season to act as an assistant manager?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 13:17 - Mar 17 with 275 viewstomdickharry

If we get relegated then the cheap option will be par for the course,will be more than interesting to see what redundancies there will be in the scouting/coaching/medical departments,probably the commercial department will avoid the cull and as for the playing staff could be cut by at least 20 names before the number of paid players we have turns to a second page in the programme.We all know that football is a funny game but there is little or no excuse for the abysmal throwing away of 5 points in the last 2 home games,tiredness doesn't wash did anybody see the 33 year old Gerrard run his bollocks off until substituted towards the end of Liverpool's game yesterday,some of our lot should be ashamed of themselves,the most hurtful part for us fans is that we know they can do much better,that's why Laudrup was sacked wasn't it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024