Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? 21:48 - Mar 15 with 4882 viewsJackfath

A) Try to get the team to raise their game to get an equaliser, or
B) Leave as they need to beat the rush?

[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 8:31]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 01:24 - Mar 16 with 890 viewsStarsky

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 21:54 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Are you suggesting those that stay until the end are cun ts?

Change the record ffs.

It's just the internet, init.

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:51 - Mar 16 with 877 viewsdukemedia

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:42 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Why do I always get called a c unt and threatened with being ripped in two? All I did was call him "son".

FFS.

[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:39]
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:12 - Mar 16 with 812 viewsAndy1300

Jack fath being a boring Kunt again.

Change the record ffs
[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 8:18]

Number 1 team in Wales

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:16 - Mar 16 with 806 viewsdgt73

Another pathetic thread by the resident troll. You would think he'd come up with something original instead of the same old sh#t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:25 - Mar 16 with 783 viewsJackfath

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a couple of playground bullies and rolling out your usual "troll", "change the record" vitriol, how about countering what I say with your opinion of the topic?

Maybe that way we can progress.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:42 - Mar 16 with 771 viewsbermudajack

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:25 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Here's an idea. Instead of acting like a couple of playground bullies and rolling out your usual "troll", "change the record" vitriol, how about countering what I say with your opinion of the topic?

The second half performance yesterday deserved what it got, a half empty stadium and a chorus of boos... That display simply wasn't good enough & the fans have the right to share their disapproval. A continuation of this recent form will guarantee us Championship football next season... I guess some fans are not happy with this and feel their thoughts need to be heard...
Sitting there until every last player has left the pitch...happy clapping our poor efforts will not help either...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:42 - Mar 16 with 771 viewslifelong

I never leave a game early, always stay to the final whistle and did so yesterday, but I must admit that the thought did cross my mind when that second goal went in. I thought that second half was woeful and I can fully understand people walking out.
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:47 - Mar 16 with 757 viewsTrundle10

Th op is akin to Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
Login to get fewer ads

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:47 - Mar 16 with 757 viewswizardwade

when we went 1 up wb fans went quiet as lambs but as soon as they started ripping us apart after the break they didn't stop,its a double edged sword,you cant blame the fans for that shit today,its never the teams fault ie Europe,injurys,tiredness..... I think it means more to us the fans than it does to the players!
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:52 - Mar 16 with 744 viewseddie71

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:42 - Mar 16 by lifelong

I never leave a game early, always stay to the final whistle and did so yesterday, but I must admit that the thought did cross my mind when that second goal went in. I thought that second half was woeful and I can fully understand people walking out.

I never leave early either, however I do believe fans have a right to express thier unhappiness when a bunch of vastly overpaid mercenaries fail them so spectacularly. They are not going to stop supporting the club. Anyway I did not clap them off perhaps that makes me a cnt too.
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:53 - Mar 16 with 739 viewsAndy1300

Here's an idea.....

CHANGE THE RECORD YOU BORING KUNT

Number 1 team in Wales

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:55 - Mar 16 with 738 viewsJackfath

I am not blaming the fans. However, to me, it seems we have a huge percentage of "fans" who are only willing to "support" the team when they are winning, or doing well.

I just can't get my pea like head around that. Why some then choose to call me ac unt etc for voicing that opinion is bizarre.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:58 - Mar 16 with 727 viewsTrundle10

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:55 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

I am not blaming the fans. However, to me, it seems we have a huge percentage of "fans" who are only willing to "support" the team when they are winning, or doing well.

I just can't get my pea like head around that. Why some then choose to call me ac unt etc for voicing that opinion is bizarre.

because you make the same point again and again and again and again........
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:59 - Mar 16 with 720 viewsAndy1300

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:55 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

It's because you spout the same stuff after every home game.

The truth is this, we should have been 2 or 3 up by half time and not in the position we were in to allow them to equalise.

Add the half time talk they got which obviously motivated them and we got what we deserved, the fans that left were entitled to, likewise the fans that boo.

I did neither by the way, not that it has anything to do with you or anyone else for that matter.

Number 1 team in Wales

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:00 - Mar 16 with 705 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:58 - Mar 16 by Trundle10

because you make the same point again and again and again and again........

And I've yet to hear some reasons why to satisfy my curiosity.

Perhaps it's easier to just accept that some aren't as passionate as others and have better things to do 10 minutes before the conclusion of a premiership football match?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:02 - Mar 16 with 689 viewsTrundle10

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:00 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

And I've yet to hear some reasons why to satisfy my curiosity.

Perhaps it's easier to just accept that some aren't as passionate as others and have better things to do 10 minutes before the conclusion of a premiership football match?

Or just accept that you will never know and let it pass.
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:04 - Mar 16 with 686 viewsdgt73

Very few people want to engage you in discussion because most people find you a boring and monotonous cu#t.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:04 - Mar 16 with 686 viewsPhil_S

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:42 - Mar 16 by bermudajack

The second half performance yesterday deserved what it got, a half empty stadium and a chorus of boos... That display simply wasn't good enough & the fans have the right to share their disapproval. A continuation of this recent form will guarantee us Championship football next season... I guess some fans are not happy with this and feel their thoughts need to be heard...
Sitting there until every last player has left the pitch...happy clapping our poor efforts will not help either...

There's a contradiction there if the stadium is half empty how can their thoughts be heard?
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:08 - Mar 16 with 669 viewsUxbridge

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:04 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

There's a contradiction there if the stadium is half empty how can their thoughts be heard?

I'm amazed it was still half full. Still can't get over how things changed in that second half. My HT comments regarding WBA look a bit daft now

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:09 - Mar 16 with 659 viewsJackfath

Amazing that the usual people start slagging me.

Pack mentality forum bullying.

You'd soon hush up if others who feel like I do voiced their support on here.

Imagine if people were to call strangers cu nts in public. Weird.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:10 - Mar 16 with 654 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:52 - Mar 16 by eddie71

I never leave early either, however I do believe fans have a right to express thier unhappiness when a bunch of vastly overpaid mercenaries fail them so spectacularly. They are not going to stop supporting the club. Anyway I did not clap them off perhaps that makes me a cnt too.

Same as my actions Eddie.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:14 - Mar 16 with 650 viewsdgt73

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:09 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Have you ever confronted some of these people who leave early, or do you just come on here to wind people up. It's boring how many times have we heard the same old sh-t from you.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:15 - Mar 16 with 648 viewspansypants

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:09 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

Does anyone want to suggest how we could improve tactically?

Calling someone a boring c unt on here and threatening to rip someone in half is what them up the road have done since year dot.

As fans we need to discuss our concerns in an adult manner.

So how do we improve from what went wrong yesterday?

Can't believe people leave early at this key stage of the season.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:16 - Mar 16 with 644 viewsJackfath

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:14 - Mar 16 by dgt73

Have you ever confronted some of these people who leave early, or do you just come on here to wind people up. It's boring how many times have we heard the same old sh-t from you.

Yes I have. They stare blankly at me in a state of panic.

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:17 - Mar 16 with 639 viewsjack_the_lad

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:42 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

Why do I always get called a c unt and threatened with being ripped in two? All I did was call him "son".

FFS.

Just a thought, have u got asbergers syndrome?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024