Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! 22:44 - Mar 27 with 16174 viewsherefordunitedjack

Evening all,

As some of you may already know my home town club Hereford United are in serious financial difficulties. To cut things short we need £78,000 by April 7th to avoid administration.

The support we have received so far from the football community has been tremendous and our supporters are doing a great job, but this is something that we cannot face alone and any donations that you could make would be warmly received.

I'm currently studying at Swansea University and in my spare time when I can't make it home to watch the Bulls I enjoy watching the Swans. The last match was against Palace which I took my father and brother along with me to watch.

I hate to think what may happen to my club if this money isn't raised in the next two weeks, it would be a huge loss to the City and a loss to the football world.

I urge you all to try to help out wherever and in whatever capacity you can. Whether that be liking our Facebook page or donating to our club online, below are a few suggestions:

- Liking and sharing our Facebook page
- Sending messages of support
- Joining our Hereford United Supporters Trust
- Donating whatever amount you can through the official website or trust
- Joining our Back The Bulls Lottery
- For those that may be in 'our neck of the woods' try to make a Hereford match.
- Purchasing shares, available on the club website
- Donating items such as football shirts or memorabilia to auction off
- Holding a collection outside your ground and in the hospitality suites

Any other ideas, suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

Below is the link to donate.

http://www.idsports.net/shop/Hereford-United-Club-Donation/

Wishing you all the best for your remaining 7 games!

G.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:12 - Mar 27 with 9965 viewslonglostjack

Watched a couple of games when I was a kid at Edgar street - will definitely make a donation - honest club and my second team - best of luck you Bulls !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:16 - Mar 27 with 9955 viewsBanosswan

Get terry Jenkins involved maybe?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:18 - Mar 27 with 9944 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I could see your ground when my train stopped at Hereford on Monday. I didn't realise you were in financial difficulty. I hope it all works out well for you.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:30 - Mar 27 with 9920 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck mate - so sad to hear. With fans like you Hereford will be fine.

Beware of the Risen People

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 00:00 - Mar 28 with 9884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

One question - do you get called a plastic Swansea supporter on the Hereford forum because you go and watch a couple of Swansea matches a season?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 06:12 - Mar 28 with 9805 viewsnewboy

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 00:00 - Mar 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One question - do you get called a plastic Swansea supporter on the Hereford forum because you go and watch a couple of Swansea matches a season?

Hi, Hereford fan here. Swansea are my second team, I was there for the 5-0 demolition of Leeds on the opening day of the season in the old first division. They were great times and I am delighted The Swans are riding high again after some grim times.

If any of you are kind enough to donate to the HUFC cause, please do it via our Supporters Trust and not directly to the club. That way, the funds will be used in the best interests of the fans and not towards any financial lost causes.

Thanks and all the best for the remainder of the season.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:26 - Mar 28 with 9695 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:12 - Mar 27 by longlostjack

Watched a couple of games when I was a kid at Edgar street - will definitely make a donation - honest club and my second team - best of luck you Bulls !

Thanks for your support longlostjack!
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:30 - Mar 28 with 9686 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:16 - Mar 27 by Banosswan

Get terry Jenkins involved maybe?

Thanks Banosswan will get on the case!
Login to get fewer ads

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:32 - Mar 28 with 9684 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:18 - Mar 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I could see your ground when my train stopped at Hereford on Monday. I didn't realise you were in financial difficulty. I hope it all works out well for you.

Thanks DYS, yeah tough times at Edgar Street but I'm sure we'll get through it.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:34 - Mar 28 with 9681 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:30 - Mar 27 by Kilkennyjack

Good luck mate - so sad to hear. With fans like you Hereford will be fine.

Cheers Kilkennyjack! It looks extremely bleak at the moment, all we can do as supporters is try to donate what we can and raise publicity for new investment and donations. We've been here before and survived, let's hope we can do it again!
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:37 - Mar 28 with 9677 viewsPegojack

Good luck to the OP and Hereford United. I have lived in Hereford since 1998, but am a Briton Ferry boy and Liberty season ticket holder who has supported the Swans since his dad first took him in 1965, so there's no chance of the Bulls supplanting the Swans in my affections, but I have a soft spot for them and would hate to see them fold.

Since I'm not trekking up to Hull on April 5th, I will join my Hereford United supporting mates at Edgar Street for the home game versus Woking instead and help to swell the coffers a bit. All the best.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:37 - Mar 28 with 9676 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 00:00 - Mar 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Never been called a plastic Swansea supporter!? Been to about 5 games this season, always great to be at the Liberty. Fantastic fans and a great atmosphere, hope I can get to another one before the end of the season!
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:45 - Mar 28 with 9665 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 06:12 - Mar 28 by newboy

Hi, Hereford fan here. Swansea are my second team, I was there for the 5-0 demolition of Leeds on the opening day of the season in the old first division. They were great times and I am delighted The Swans are riding high again after some grim times.

If any of you are kind enough to donate to the HUFC cause, please do it via our Supporters Trust and not directly to the club. That way, the funds will be used in the best interests of the fans and not towards any financial lost causes.

I echo your words newboy! If anyone wishes to donate, please do so through the supporters club.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:50 - Mar 28 with 9659 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:37 - Mar 28 by Pegojack

Good luck to the OP and Hereford United. I have lived in Hereford since 1998, but am a Briton Ferry boy and Liberty season ticket holder who has supported the Swans since his dad first took him in 1965, so there's no chance of the Bulls supplanting the Swans in my affections, but I have a soft spot for them and would hate to see them fold.

Since I'm not trekking up to Hull on April 5th, I will join my Hereford United supporting mates at Edgar Street for the home game versus Woking instead and help to swell the coffers a bit. All the best.

herefordjack, you are a hero! Would be great to see you at Edgar Street on the 5th. Thanks for your support.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:08 - Mar 28 with 9633 viewsEdmundo

Good luck with the survival plan, hope you raise the necessary funds. I have a soft spot for hereford.
Used to visit the Fayre Oaks horse sale every year (until it moved to Builth) and your ground was just behind it, which I found surreal!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:17 - Mar 28 with 9615 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:08 - Mar 28 by Edmundo

Good luck with the survival plan, hope you raise the necessary funds. I have a soft spot for hereford.
Used to visit the Fayre Oaks horse sale every year (until it moved to Builth) and your ground was just behind it, which I found surreal!

Thanks Edmundo. I remember the sales at the old livestock market, it's now been pulled down and a new shopping center is about to open. I guess they call it progress, but I did like the market close to the town. Not sure if this new shopping center will decrease footfall in the city center and have a negative affect on the local shops but time will tell.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:24 - Mar 28 with 9602 viewsWxmJax

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 06:12 - Mar 28 by newboy

It was 5-1

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 9592 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:24 - Mar 28 by WxmJax

It was 5-1

I'm too young to remember that
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 12:19 - Mar 28 with 9503 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 08:37 - Mar 28 by herefordunitedjack

Never been called a plastic Swansea supporter!? Been to about 5 games this season, always great to be at the Liberty. Fantastic fans and a great atmosphere, hope I can get to another one before the end of the season!

Well maybe it is just a Swansea thing then. I go to university in Manchester and go and watch Manchester United occasionally and the abuse I suffer because of that on here is ridiculous. You seem much more dignified and friendly in Hereford.

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 12:30 - Mar 28 with 9492 viewsBYMJacks

Just donated 10 pounds for your club and liked your Facebook page. I have family living in Hereford and wish Hereford united the best of luck.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2014 12:34]
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:07 - Mar 28 with 9363 viewsherefordunitedjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 12:30 - Mar 28 by BYMJacks

Just donated 10 pounds for your club and liked your Facebook page. I have family living in Hereford and wish Hereford united the best of luck.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2014 12:34]

Many thanks for your generosity and kind words BYMJacks!
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:25 - Mar 28 with 9334 viewsScoobyWho

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 09:17 - Mar 28 by herefordunitedjack

Thanks Edmundo. I remember the sales at the old livestock market, it's now been pulled down and a new shopping center is about to open. I guess they call it progress, but I did like the market close to the town. Not sure if this new shopping center will decrease footfall in the city center and have a negative affect on the local shops but time will tell.

We had a right old do in there 20 yrs back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:27 - Mar 28 with 9328 viewsScoobyWho

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 12:19 - Mar 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well maybe it is just a Swansea thing then. I go to university in Manchester and go and watch Manchester United occasionally and the abuse I suffer because of that on here is ridiculous. You seem much more dignified and friendly in Hereford.

If you went to see a more honest side likes Stockport or one of the local lower league sides you won't have the abuse. Think about it. Your actually watching and supporting a team who are our rivals.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:39 - Mar 28 with 9312 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:27 - Mar 28 by ScoobyWho

If you went to see a more honest side likes Stockport or one of the local lower league sides you won't have the abuse. Think about it. Your actually watching and supporting a team who are our rivals.

Rivals? We should be hoping that Manchester United win all their games every season, along with Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. The less points the likes of Stoke, Palace, Cardiff, Fulham and so get against the big clubs the better.

Secondly, why would I pay £20 or so a ticket plus the £2 or so for the train to Stockport when I can go and watch a game at The Theatre of Dreams for less? The hate I get for this puzzles me, it really does.

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:43 - Mar 28 with 9306 viewsscottishjack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 16:39 - Mar 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Rivals? We should be hoping that Manchester United win all their games every season, along with Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. The less points the likes of Stoke, Palace, Cardiff, Fulham and so get against the big clubs the better.

Secondly, why would I pay £20 or so a ticket plus the £2 or so for the train to Stockport when I can go and watch a game at The Theatre of Dreams for less? The hate I get for this puzzles me, it really does.

Can we try and not derail this particular thread... good luck to Hereford! Donation on the way!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024