Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is tan the man pulling out 11:21 - Apr 7 with 7302 viewsJackArmy07

Fingers crossed

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139325

Is tan the man pulling out on 11:41 - Apr 7 with 5238 viewsairedale

It suggests that Tan is 'locked in' due to the money he has invested.
Is tan the man pulling out on 11:53 - Apr 7 with 5179 viewspencoedjack

I hope he stays asset strips > he should get about 15/20 million for current squad

Marshall /Caulker /The fat Chilean maybe 1 or 2 others half decent.

Pockets the parachute payments.

Fuks off when they are languishing in Div 2.

Be a Jack legend ..... Should be added to Phil's wall of fame thread.
Is tan the man pulling out on 12:31 - Apr 7 with 5044 viewsLord_Bony

Well this season was about the football

Next season in the Championship it will be about the money and an exit strategy trying to break even or making a profit.

Do you really think he gives a feck it s just another toy in his multi national corporation.

Would nt be surprised if they ask Laudrup to manage in that crazy,whacky world they got there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:00 - Apr 7 with 4953 viewsJackArmy07

Is tan the man pulling out on 11:41 - Apr 7 by airedale

It suggests that Tan is 'locked in' due to the money he has invested.

I'd hardly call a billionaire "locked in "

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:14 - Apr 7 with 4892 views1jack

So if Tan gives them their blue kit back they'll all be happy and keep kissing his bottom. God it's good this.
Is tan the man pulling out on 13:18 - Apr 7 with 4873 viewsmonmouth

As soon as their relegation is confirmed and sinks in, that whole circus will erupt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:23 - Apr 7 with 4827 viewsairedale

I believe that Tan is a $billionaire and is his worth in GBP is about £600 mill, then if the 140 mill figure mentioned is in GBP, then it represents a big wedge of his fortune.
Is tan the man pulling out on 13:26 - Apr 7 with 4815 viewsairedale

Also, to me, investing £140 mill in a football club seems a bit far fetched for a world class businessman.
Login to get fewer ads

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:55 - Apr 7 with 4720 viewsLord_Bony

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:26 - Apr 7 by airedale

Also, to me, investing £140 mill in a football club seems a bit far fetched for a world class businessman.

It's not his money.

It s other banks and financial institutions financing at say 2% to him and he charges CCFC 7.5% to inject the money.

Either way it s low risk to him and a great cash cow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:25 - Apr 7 with 4649 viewsairedale

Is tan the man pulling out on 13:55 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

It's not his money.

It s other banks and financial institutions financing at say 2% to him and he charges CCFC 7.5% to inject the money.

Either way it s low risk to him and a great cash cow.

Bloody hell! How is it secured though?
Is tan the man pulling out on 14:31 - Apr 7 with 4631 viewsLord_Bony

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:25 - Apr 7 by airedale

The assets of the club and team itself.

In other words they have sold their soul and gambled on a long stay in the Premier League and all the riches that brings.

That s how big business and corporations work they constantly borrow cheap money to turn it into a heap more.

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:33 - Apr 7 with 4620 viewsairedale

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:31 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

In other words they have sold their soul and gambled on a long stay in the Premier League and all the riches that brings.

That s how big business and corporations work they constantly borrow cheap money to turn it into a heap more.

Yeah. I went to a 'Buy to Let' forum once, and they called it using OPM, 'Other Peoples Money'
Is tan the man pulling out on 14:40 - Apr 7 with 4602 viewsLord_Bony

The word is "leverage"

Turning other peoples money into even more money.

The big problem for their business model is it all depends on major success.the Championship won t convince Tan and his backers to pump in the badly needed £100 million plus figure they re all talking about.

The team itself needs major investment and restructuring after they blew all that cash on a load of turkey's last Christmas.

If they don t get the cash and Tan walks away I really don t know what will happen when the banks want their cash back.

Interesting times ahead that's for sure especially as their in the middle of a major expansion of the stadium and people refusing to renew their season tickets in droves...

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:41 - Apr 7 with 4594 viewspencoedjack

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:31 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

Assets from the team ..... What assets ?

Being kind to them .....

Caulker 8 million ....
Marshall 5 million
Medel they paid 11 reckon they will be lucky to recoup half ......

The winger not sure of his name seems a half decent prospect so lets say 5 million.

Cant see no value in the rest much above 2 million tops.
Is tan the man pulling out on 14:44 - Apr 7 with 4589 viewsLord_Bony

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:41 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Assets from the team ..... What assets ?

Being kind to them .....

Caulker 8 million ....
Marshall 5 million
Medel they paid 11 reckon they will be lucky to recoup half ......

The winger not sure of his name seems a half decent prospect so lets say 5 million.

Cant see no value in the rest much above 2 million tops.

Strangely enough the most expensive and biggest asset would be that of the brand name or the club itself.

Cardiff City Football Club.

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:44 - Apr 7 with 4588 viewsUxbridge

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:25 - Apr 7 by airedale

Well there's a question.

I love the idea that Tan would just walk off and write off the debt. It's totally plausible.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 4574 viewspencoedjack

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:44 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

Strangely enough the most expensive and biggest asset would be that of the brand name or the club itself.

Cardiff City Football Club.

Don't worry he's got time to change that ....
Is tan the man pulling out on 14:54 - Apr 7 with 4546 viewsmonmouth

Depends if he can blackmail the council/WAG for change of use for the stadium I suppose or to buy him out....now wouldn't that be peachey.....

Personally I think he'll have another shot at plan A and then ditch and asset strip if unsuccessful. Unless they really p1ss him off, then goodness knows what he will do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is tan the man pulling out on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 4490 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:40 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

The word is "leverage"

Turning other peoples money into even more money.

The big problem for their business model is it all depends on major success.the Championship won t convince Tan and his backers to pump in the badly needed £100 million plus figure they re all talking about.

The team itself needs major investment and restructuring after they blew all that cash on a load of turkey's last Christmas.

If they don t get the cash and Tan walks away I really don t know what will happen when the banks want their cash back.

Interesting times ahead that's for sure especially as their in the middle of a major expansion of the stadium and people refusing to renew their season tickets in droves...

I wonder what colour the new seats will be................

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is tan the man pulling out on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 4316 viewsLord_Bony

Is tan the man pulling out on 14:54 - Apr 7 by monmouth

Depends if he can blackmail the council/WAG for change of use for the stadium I suppose or to buy him out....now wouldn't that be peachey.....

Personally I think he'll have another shot at plan A and then ditch and asset strip if unsuccessful. Unless they really p1ss him off, then goodness knows what he will do.

He's a shrewd operator.

He had a great exit strategy from day one.

"if the fans don't want me no more I ll leave" he said.

In other words they better STFU and let him do his raping of the club and assets when the time is right.

Another bad season and it will all end in tears.

Is tan the man pulling out on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 4217 viewsOldjack

Only a nutter would keep on putting his monies down the sewer ,the penny is about to drop along with Crapdiff fuk em!!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is tan the man pulling out on 18:22 - Apr 7 with 4027 viewsNatterjack

Part of me wants to feel sorry for the genuine Cardiff fan but there again, a lot more of me is poisoned by the ar$eholes amongst them.

To all the fathers I witnessed this season teaching their sons 'the horse' in the family stand to our left, and all the 'gas a Jack' taunts heard to our right - I say, you reap what you sow . Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch
Is tan the man pulling out on 18:31 - Apr 7 with 3989 viewsairedale

Is tan the man pulling out on 18:22 - Apr 7 by Natterjack

Part of me wants to feel sorry for the genuine Cardiff fan but there again, a lot more of me is poisoned by the ar$eholes amongst them.

To all the fathers I witnessed this season teaching their sons 'the horse' in the family stand to our left, and all the 'gas a Jack' taunts heard to our right - I say, you reap what you sow . Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

What's 'the horse'?

Oh, and btw, I just worked out what STFU (posted above) means ha ha.
Is tan the man pulling out on 18:36 - Apr 7 with 3975 viewsOldjack

Is tan the man pulling out on 18:31 - Apr 7 by airedale

What's 'the horse'?

Oh, and btw, I just worked out what STFU (posted above) means ha ha.

Terry Coles was trampled to death by a police horse at Rotherham

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is tan the man pulling out on 22:56 - Apr 7 with 3596 viewshydraulicjack

Perhaps he can get the bbc to back them they've got a few million spare for the capitals team

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024