Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis Official 16:48 - Jun 25 with 10046 viewsCygnus

We got him,terms agreed done deal!

The last hour it s all over the press.

http://app.adifferentleague.co.uk/?referrer=https%3a%2f%2fwww.google.co.uk%2f#ar

http://todaynewstime.com/gomis-agrees-swansea-deal/

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-step-a-siders.934624/

http://www.newsdump.co.uk/news/newcastle-united-transfers-bafetimbi-gomis-and-th
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 16:53]
Gomis Official on 15:24 - Jun 28 with 969 viewsperchrockjack

If we can keep Wilf and get Michu s head right we ll be some team to watch.

All depends, for me, on us keeping our best players and ditching the Spanish deadwood and promising ones.We don't need to sell anyone so therefore shouldn't .

I get the impression we re in good hands with Monk and our Board whom are seemingly reading from the same lyric sheet.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis Official on 15:38 - Jun 28 with 940 viewslondonlisa2001

Gomis Official on 15:20 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

Not sure when the picture was taken and yes the intention was always to get the deal done

I thought it would have been strange for him to stay in Swansea for so long if he didn't want to get it done (much as I love being in Swansea myself, I realise that it's not necessarily the number one destination for a holiday for a young French guy).

A really really impressive statement of intent from the club - really excited to see us adding so much quality to the team already, and it's not even July.
Gomis Official on 15:52 - Jun 28 with 903 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis Official on 15:24 - Jun 28 by perchrockjack

If we can keep Wilf and get Michu s head right we ll be some team to watch.

All depends, for me, on us keeping our best players and ditching the Spanish deadwood and promising ones.We don't need to sell anyone so therefore shouldn't .

I get the impression we re in good hands with Monk and our Board whom are seemingly reading from the same lyric sheet.

That would be the one Jenkins wrote and photocopied for Monk.
Gomis Official on 15:53 - Jun 28 with 894 viewsJackfath

How do you pronounce his surname? I'm looking to pen a song for him and need to know what words rhyme with it.

Ta.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gomis Official on 15:55 - Jun 28 with 891 viewsPhil_S

Gomis Official on 15:52 - Jun 28 by WarwickHunt

That would be the one Jenkins wrote and photocopied for Monk.

This is a long shot but I'm not sure you are really a believer in the Garry Monk's Barmy Army thing?
Gomis Official on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 868 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis Official on 15:55 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

This is a long shot but I'm not sure you are really a believer in the Garry Monk's Barmy Army thing?

Not yet...

Call me a cynic but I found it a tad difficult to believe that Monk was so far ahead of everyone else in world football we didn't even bother to interview anyone else.
Gomis Official on 16:10 - Jun 28 with 853 viewsPhil_S

Gomis Official on 16:06 - Jun 28 by WarwickHunt

Not yet...

Call me a cynic but I found it a tad difficult to believe that Monk was so far ahead of everyone else in world football we didn't even bother to interview anyone else.

Always maintained that when we appointed this manager - or anyone else at any given point in the last few years - we should always have maintained he was the best person for the job that was available to us
Gomis Official on 16:12 - Jun 28 with 845 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis Official on 16:10 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

Always maintained that when we appointed this manager - or anyone else at any given point in the last few years - we should always have maintained he was the best person for the job that was available to us

Again please, preferably in English...
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis Official on 16:15 - Jun 28 with 832 viewsPhil_S

Gomis Official on 16:12 - Jun 28 by WarwickHunt

Again please, preferably in English...

Nah, its started to rain and I need to go and rescue a child who forgot her coat...
Gomis Official on 16:32 - Jun 28 with 796 viewsLord_Bony

Gomis Official on 13:12 - Jun 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah LB, I have a feeling that were possibly going to finish in our highest PL position. With Southampton possibly struggling, Hull in the Europa league, Stoke not having as good a season and us finally beating our Everton hoodoo 8th position and another Cup win for the Swans??? FA cup this time please!

Spot on.

Some more silverware in the cabinet would certainly be a possibility.

I think it all hinges on keeping Bony tbh.if we do that then I really think after this signing we don t need to splash the cash so much this window.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Gomis Official on 16:33 - Jun 28 with 790 viewsPhil_S

Gomis Official on 16:15 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

Nah, its started to rain and I need to go and rescue a child who forgot her coat...

Who turned out to be closer to the house then she was to the car when I parked it...
Gomis Official on 16:37 - Jun 28 with 768 viewsjackonicko

Gomis Official on 16:32 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

Spot on.

Some more silverware in the cabinet would certainly be a possibility.

I think it all hinges on keeping Bony tbh.if we do that then I really think after this signing we don t need to splash the cash so much this window.

Looking at the squad, our recent additions and what our rivals have done to date, that looks about right on paper.

But we have Project Garry to contend with. For many of us, the jury is out on whether he can mould that squad into a team, set up properly to defeat the opposition put in front of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024