Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bible and Christianity nailed 19:32 - Jul 11 with 19999 viewsepaul

Brilliant account

https://twitter.com/antibible_t

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 19:56 - Jul 11 with 5423 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not to mention the other Abrahamic religions. Pointless trying to pretend that it's only Christianity that is based on myth, plagiarism and pagan rituals. They all are.

Poll: Tory leader

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:00 - Jul 11 with 5407 viewsJackoBoostardo

Of course it lied... It's a collection of stories with less grounding to reality than jack and the beanstalk... We need more like this!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:01 - Jul 11 with 5411 viewsepaul

Sorry Yes Andrew correct

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:49 - Jul 11 with 5351 viewsborinifanclub

Sorry guys archeology has proved the bible is actually true

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:55 - Jul 11 with 5342 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:49 - Jul 11 by borinifanclub

What all of it? Loaves and fishes? Walking on water? Parting the ocean? A big boat with two of every species of animal known to man on it? Centuries old human beings? The cannibalism?

I need to revisit my understanding of archaeology. It sounds awesome.

Poll: Tory leader

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:09 - Jul 11 with 5321 viewsjackb

Oh dear!!
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:14 - Jul 11 with 5315 viewsborinifanclub

Ok for example there was no proof at all that pontius pilate existed. In the late 50's Archeologists dug up a roman triumphal arch which named pontius pilate gave his position of authority exactly as described in the bible and placed him in Jerusalem in 33 ce
A roman historian who was not a Christian also vouched for the veracity of Jesus existence...and if he did not exist why did people give up thair lived in the Roman arena when they could go free if they denounced their Christianity just a few decades after Jesus died

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:18 - Jul 11 with 5308 viewsQuakerJack

https://mobile.twitter.com/antibible_t/status/487679700492226560

This is quite incredible.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:26 - Jul 11 with 5260 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:14 - Jul 11 by borinifanclub

Ok for example there was no proof at all that pontius pilate existed. In the late 50's Archeologists dug up a roman triumphal arch which named pontius pilate gave his position of authority exactly as described in the bible and placed him in Jerusalem in 33 ce
A roman historian who was not a Christian also vouched for the veracity of Jesus existence...and if he did not exist why did people give up thair lived in the Roman arena when they could go free if they denounced their Christianity just a few decades after Jesus died

Did the bible also confirm the exact whereabouts of the ark with such precision? finding this will certainly help us understand how millions of animals could fit into a boat made of wood. Afterall, the boat would have to have been miles long or hundreds of decks high....a technological marvel to say the least!

Our how about evidence of anything really....Harry potter stories contain more fact!

While you're at it, explain why the good in the bible, or any other religion for that matter, dictates that you worship him or burn in eternal damnation. Oh yeah, all the stories contradict eachother too...
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 22:52]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:49 - Jul 11 with 5245 viewsepaul

You obviously aint had a good read through the twitter account

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:52 - Jul 11 with 5239 viewsepaul

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:18 - Jul 11 by QuakerJack

https://mobile.twitter.com/antibible_t/status/487679700492226560

This is quite incredible.

unf*ckingbelievable. Their in a nutshell shows you everything about the poison that being a bible basher is

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:55 - Jul 11 with 5232 viewstwintownjack

Clapton is God, I am reliably informed. Myths and fiction can be fun, campfire stories. If we carry on believing them as doctrine, we are truly fecked. God delusion my arse, never fell for it in the first place (Herbie. Chpt.5. V 4.)
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:56 - Jul 11 with 5231 viewsWarwickHunt

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:55 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

What all of it? Loaves and fishes? Walking on water? Parting the ocean? A big boat with two of every species of animal known to man on it? Centuries old human beings? The cannibalism?

I'm going to option that and flog it to Spielberg.

Archeology eh? Brilliant.
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:58 - Jul 11 with 5224 viewsepaul

Surprised Windy miller hasn't given his view on this

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 5223 viewsWarwickHunt

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:55 - Jul 11 by twintownjack

Clapton is God, I am reliably informed. Myths and fiction can be fun, campfire stories. If we carry on believing them as doctrine, we are truly fecked. God delusion my arse, never fell for it in the first place (Herbie. Chpt.5. V 4.)

About f*cking time, mush - hope all is well.

Gis a shout is it.
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 5222 viewsborinifanclub

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:52 - Jul 11 by epaul

unf*ckingbelievable. Their in a nutshell shows you everything about the poison that being a bible basher is

I did read the twitter prattle of a deluded woman...I simply responded to the replies
as for bastardo the ark was the size of a football pitch and 3 stories high

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:01 - Jul 11 with 5218 viewsWarwickHunt

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 22:59 - Jul 11 by borinifanclub

I did read the twitter prattle of a deluded woman...I simply responded to the replies

F*ck me - another live one...
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:04 - Jul 11 with 5213 viewsmysonsarejacks

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 20:55 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

Just to say that it is scientifically possible people COULD live longer. It's just that DNA has been corrupted http://www.alternet.org/story/75097/dna_breakthrough_could_give_humans_lifespans

The parting of the Red (or 'Reed' (?) sea (or other areas??) has a number of theories which have been creditably linked. Ultimately though a miracle is a miracle and you have a believe whether an almighty powerful God can do 'anything'.

Also (bit random) this recent discovery is 'interesting' in relation to global flooding. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25723-massive-ocean-discovered-towards-ear

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:04 - Jul 11 with 5208 viewssomersetsimon

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 21:14 - Jul 11 by borinifanclub

Just because the bible refers to actual historical places, people and events doesn't mean that any of the supernatural stories are true.

To answer your second point, many people have given up their lives for many different religions over the centuries. Does this mean they were all true as well?
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:09 - Jul 11 with 5191 viewsJackoBoostardo

And clearly built like the fukking TARDIS

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:13 - Jul 11 with 5192 viewsJackhero

Bill Hicks was a God........forgive me

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:16 - Jul 11 with 5187 viewsepaul

err yeah ok

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:16 - Jul 11 with 5186 viewstwintownjack

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:09 - Jul 11 by JackoBoostardo

And clearly built like the fukking TARDIS

or really small, like a vial of DNA samples would be
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:19 - Jul 11 with 5180 viewssomersetsimon

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:16 - Jul 11 by epaul

err yeah ok

Assuming that they also didn't take any food with them...
The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:24 - Jul 11 with 5167 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Bible and Christianity nailed on 23:16 - Jul 11 by epaul

err yeah ok

And that's just the species we've discovered. At an estimate there are thousands of others in the dense jungles we've not come across yet as they're unexplored.

And what stopped lions for instance eating the gazelle?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024