Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tesco Hudl Tablets 17:02 - Jul 13 with 5741 viewsPhileas_Fogg

In Tesco yesterday and saw the 7" android tablet which looks pretty good for £112. Anyone bought one and are they any good? Only need it for Netflix and xbmc streaming.
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:07 - Jul 13 with 5718 viewsswanjackal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ployer-momo20-Tablet-Screen-Android/dp/B00CGFVHPY/ref=sr

Got this for the wife, rooted so can download what you want for free from net, and all android apps seem to work, and for not much more expensive than what you are looking at.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 5668 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Looks good and it's a little bigger at 10.1". I only need something that can handle streaming so don't need big memory, just don't want to get tied with with Apple store or Amazon.
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:36 - Jul 13 with 5654 viewsmagicdaps10

On offer a few weeks back on ebay daily deals for £69, didn't buy one mind.

I have heard they are very good mind.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:41 - Jul 13 with 5642 viewsJackoBoostardo

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:30 - Jul 13 by Phileas_Fogg

Looks good and it's a little bigger at 10.1". I only need something that can handle streaming so don't need big memory, just don't want to get tied with with Apple store or Amazon.

Bought the Hudl for soon. Very good tablet and plays all games no problem. Screen resolution for a 7" screen is outstanding and the build quality is very good too. Comes with Google play store installed as well as tesco apps, but has microSD should you start running out of room on the built in 16gb.

I was very surprised by this tablet. I wanted a cheap one for educational apps to make learning a little more fun. However, the tablet is comparable with some other, much more expensive tablets in my collection.

I'd recommend it highly.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 5628 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 17:41 - Jul 13 by JackoBoostardo

Bought the Hudl for soon. Very good tablet and plays all games no problem. Screen resolution for a 7" screen is outstanding and the build quality is very good too. Comes with Google play store installed as well as tesco apps, but has microSD should you start running out of room on the built in 16gb.

I was very surprised by this tablet. I wanted a cheap one for educational apps to make learning a little more fun. However, the tablet is comparable with some other, much more expensive tablets in my collection.

I'd recommend it highly.

Recommend also

Both my daughters have one ,
A, because I am a cheap skate
B ,I was recommended also

Had it on offer to .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 18:10 - Jul 13 with 5614 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Appreciate the feedback, thanks.
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 18:16 - Jul 13 with 5606 viewsRancid

I've always wondered why they made 10.1 inch tablet.Why didn't they stop at 10? Anyway..
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 18:30 - Jul 13 with 5578 viewsSwanjaxs

Very good piece of kit the hudl, download Show box, all the latest films in good quality and the latest America shows/ series the same day as they come out
[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 18:32]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 20:55 - Jul 13 with 5492 viewsMrSwerve

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 18:16 - Jul 13 by Rancid

I've always wondered why they made 10.1 inch tablet.Why didn't they stop at 10? Anyway..

I would guess something to do with screen resolutiom.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 22:49 - Jul 13 with 5435 viewsoldgrey

Refurbished Hudls are going for £59 in the tesco outlet on ebay. I run xbmc, mobdro, spotify etc on mine and connect to the big tv when needed for films and swans footie. To be sure it is not an iPad but great value at that price.
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 23:38 - Jul 13 with 5408 viewsClydachjack

Bought my mother one last September to try and drag her into the 21st century, now she loves it, she even took it to America, she used it for reading books, Internet etc.

For the price it's a bargain.
Tesco Hudl Tablets on 11:15 - Jul 15 with 5294 viewsbluenile

Tesco Hudl Tablets on 22:49 - Jul 13 by oldgrey

Refurbished Hudls are going for £59 in the tesco outlet on ebay. I run xbmc, mobdro, spotify etc on mine and connect to the big tv when needed for films and swans footie. To be sure it is not an iPad but great value at that price.

I seem to remember that the Tesco eBay outlet had some appalling feedback figures, don't think it's Tesco running it themselves but if they are, for shame!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024