Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki to Villa? 22:44 - Jul 13 with 10042 viewsY_Cymro

It looks like Ki could be the next player to leave. It really does look like we're having a clear out this summer.
It does feel like we've not seen the best of him in a swans shirt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/10964838/.html
Ki to Villa? on 19:04 - Jul 14 with 1722 viewsGowerjack

Ki to Villa? on 17:45 - Jul 14 by treboethjack

Some villa fans hoping to get him for as cheap as 1.5m. Not sure if there's some confusion as to who they're signing mind going by the euphoria on there!

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11674-ki-sung-yueng/page-4

I see that Ki is God has parked her sorry arse on their forum, I almost feel sorry for them....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ki to Villa? on 19:42 - Jul 14 with 1660 viewsNeathJack

£6m?

Laughing all the way to the bank if this is true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2691948/Ki-Sung-yeung-verge-si
Ki to Villa? on 19:43 - Jul 14 with 1655 viewslondonlisa2001

the rumoured (note rumoured) fee is £6m

I think I'd carry him there myself for that (particularly if it also means kiisgod has gone as part of the deal) - cue lots of posts like 'Aston Villa is wonderful, Swansea sucks' 'Paul Lambert is a magician and Garry Monk is a dummy' type posts though :-)
Ki to Villa? on 19:45 - Jul 14 with 1646 viewsmax936

Ki to Villa? on 19:43 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

the rumoured (note rumoured) fee is £6m

I think I'd carry him there myself for that (particularly if it also means kiisgod has gone as part of the deal) - cue lots of posts like 'Aston Villa is wonderful, Swansea sucks' 'Paul Lambert is a magician and Garry Monk is a dummy' type posts though :-)

Nah mun, that won't happen Daz or Dr Wins will ban her as soon as she shows

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki to Villa? on 19:48 - Jul 14 with 1634 viewslondonlisa2001

Ki to Villa? on 19:45 - Jul 14 by max936

Nah mun, that won't happen Daz or Dr Wins will ban her as soon as she shows

if he does go to Villa, can we have a bet on how long it is before their forums ban her
Ki to Villa? on 20:30 - Jul 14 with 1572 viewsJackFish

Ki to Villa? on 17:17 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It will just be yet another first team squad player to replace. Re-shaping the squad as drastically as it looks like it is going to be is very risky indeed.

So the first team squad members that actually played a significant number of games last season and are leaving are who? Pablo, and that's about it.

Ki's done very little for us and isn't wanted by Sunderland, if we can get £6m from Villa and use it to buy JDG or Gylfi then we should definitely be doing that.
Ki to Villa? on 20:46 - Jul 14 with 1537 viewsmax936

Ki to Villa? on 19:48 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

if he does go to Villa, can we have a bet on how long it is before their forums ban her

About as long as it takes her to write and post two post's.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki to Villa? on 20:50 - Jul 14 with 1522 viewsMagicDaps

His agent has said that he hasn't had any contact with Aston Villa in the Korean media.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Login to get fewer ads

Ki to Villa? on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 1467 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki to Villa? on 20:30 - Jul 14 by JackFish

So the first team squad members that actually played a significant number of games last season and are leaving are who? Pablo, and that's about it.

Ki's done very little for us and isn't wanted by Sunderland, if we can get £6m from Villa and use it to buy JDG or Gylfi then we should definitely be doing that.

"So the first team squad members that actually played a significant number of games last season and are leaving are who? Pablo, and that's about it. "

Probables;
Pablo, Bony, De Guzman, Davies, Vorm,and Canas

Possibles;
Chico

Other first team squad members;
Pozuelo, Ki

Seems like a lot of players to me, even if only half of the above leave.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 21:06]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki to Villa? on 21:05 - Jul 14 with 1447 viewsOldjack

Ki to Villa? on 20:50 - Jul 14 by MagicDaps

His agent has said that he hasn't had any contact with Aston Villa in the Korean media.

I've read the Sunderland and Villa forums : conclusion this is just a nasty fairy story ,move on everyone nowt to see here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki to Villa? on 21:33 - Jul 14 with 1395 viewsskippyjack

Why does everyone have a vendetta against Ki?.. I've never quite understood it.. decent player.. he's not rubbish is he.. suits the swansea way to a T.. well what do I know.. you're all the skilled ones.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ki to Villa? on 21:35 - Jul 14 with 1388 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki to Villa? on 21:33 - Jul 14 by skippyjack

Why does everyone have a vendetta against Ki?.. I've never quite understood it.. decent player.. he's not rubbish is he.. suits the swansea way to a T.. well what do I know.. you're all the skilled ones.

I agree. He is a perfectly adequate CDM / advanced midfielder. He probably isn't good enough to warrant being in our first eleven but he is certainly a good back up option.

Ki to Villa? on 21:46 - Jul 14 with 1355 viewsskippyjack

Ki to Villa? on 21:35 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree. He is a perfectly adequate CDM / advanced midfielder. He probably isn't good enough to warrant being in our first eleven but he is certainly a good back up option.

Yep.. when Leon is having a dog sh*t game (which he does.. believe it or not).. Ki can slip into the game.. Leon is a 'decent' player.. but as a fan people go way over the top.. same with Ben Davies.. sadly Luke Shaw is a better full back.. but you can't say Ben and Ki can't improve.. Ki and Davies have potential to improve.. Leon sadly hasn't.. selling Ki and Davies would be a stupid move.. because we know potential is there..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ki to Villa? on 21:50 - Jul 14 with 1331 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki to Villa? on 21:46 - Jul 14 by skippyjack

Yep.. when Leon is having a dog sh*t game (which he does.. believe it or not).. Ki can slip into the game.. Leon is a 'decent' player.. but as a fan people go way over the top.. same with Ben Davies.. sadly Luke Shaw is a better full back.. but you can't say Ben and Ki can't improve.. Ki and Davies have potential to improve.. Leon sadly hasn't.. selling Ki and Davies would be a stupid move.. because we know potential is there..

Careful, if you mention Leon in a post then you must praise him otherwise you'll be accused of not being a 'true' supporter.

Ki to Villa? on 22:07 - Jul 14 with 1286 viewsRobert

Think £6m is good :)
Ki to Villa? on 22:10 - Jul 14 with 1270 viewsWatchman

Ki to Villa? on 22:07 - Jul 14 by Robert

Think £6m is good :)

£6m is good but £6.25m is even better Huw has not forgiven them for Leon Hylton it seems.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 22:13]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ki to Villa? on 22:15 - Jul 14 with 1252 viewsWatchman

Ki to Villa? on 17:47 - Jul 14 by Jacksview

I thought he was more of a commercial asset than a player for our club. Gave us a bigger profile in Asia prob helped the club make a few bob. Not a squad player for us last year so no loss really even if it's 1.5 million some you win some you don't.

Chinese have told us to get rid most probably.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ki to Villa? on 22:43 - Jul 14 with 1198 viewsRobert

Ki to Villa? on 22:10 - Jul 14 by Watchman

£6m is good but £6.25m is even better Huw has not forgiven them for Leon Hylton it seems.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 22:13]

Ki to Villa? on 19:52 - Jul 15 with 1059 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-sunderland

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024