Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... 13:43 - Jul 14 with 3027 viewsDanielswan

...to Liverpool .... does this sound like a good idea? .... I just made it up, dont think Suso will get much playing time in Liverpool and it would solve our apparant midfield problem this season if departure rumours are true.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 13:49]

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:49 - Jul 14 with 2972 viewsdobjack2

No. Leaving bony go now is high risk.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:49 - Jul 14 with 2967 viewsDyfnant

He's shite

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:51 - Jul 14 with 2950 viewsDanielswan

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:49 - Jul 14 by dobjack2

No. Leaving bony go now is high risk.

If he has to go for 19 million due to a clause, we dont know that yet. I would rather try to get something on top, Liverpool will have little use for Suso and he has proven to be an excellent midfielder. So, we dont get cash, but at least we get to consolidate the team ... and 19 million to go hunt for a cheap striker in perhaps eastern europe.

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:55 - Jul 14 with 2914 viewsDanielswan

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:49 - Jul 14 by Dyfnant

He's shite

... and you are basing that on?????

Seen him in 3 matches for Almeria, he is a gem in the making, fast, technically good and has a decent vision.

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:02 - Jul 14 with 2650 viewsicecoldjack

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:55 - Jul 14 by Danielswan

... and you are basing that on?????

Seen him in 3 matches for Almeria, he is a gem in the making, fast, technically good and has a decent vision.

And when we polish him up he is back to Liverpool leaving us to start from scratch again.

Anyway isnt he spanish? We dont do spanish players anymore,too much trouble apparently..
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:08 - Jul 14 with 2629 viewsTheClash

Bony just accept he will be gone sooner or later to Liverpool or another club but come 12.45pm on the 16/8/14 we will have Gomis upfront and another striker in the squad.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:09 - Jul 14 with 2614 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:08 - Jul 14 by TheClash

Bony just accept he will be gone sooner or later to Liverpool or another club but come 12.45pm on the 16/8/14 we will have Gomis upfront and another striker in the squad.

I agree. I think we spent so much on Gomis because we planned to either cash in on Bony or we knew he wanted to leave this Summer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:28 - Jul 14 with 2560 viewsDanielswan

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 16:09 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree. I think we spent so much on Gomis because we planned to either cash in on Bony or we knew he wanted to leave this Summer.

That was exactly my thought, so if we could get a guy on top of the deal for free ... I would go for it, Liverpool might actually say yes.

Login to get fewer ads

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:17 - Jul 14 with 2403 viewsjohnlangy

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 13:51 - Jul 14 by Danielswan

If he has to go for 19 million due to a clause, we dont know that yet. I would rather try to get something on top, Liverpool will have little use for Suso and he has proven to be an excellent midfielder. So, we dont get cash, but at least we get to consolidate the team ... and 19 million to go hunt for a cheap striker in perhaps eastern europe.

As someone on another thread said, Arsenal met Suarez's release clause of £40 m and they didn't get him. Maybe the wording was different.

And all this presumes that Bony's release clause exists.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:18 - Jul 14 with 2389 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:17 - Jul 14 by johnlangy

As someone on another thread said, Arsenal met Suarez's release clause of £40 m and they didn't get him. Maybe the wording was different.

And all this presumes that Bony's release clause exists.

Maybe because Suarez was confident enough in his ability that he knew he was capable of playing for a much bigger club than Arsenal?

Where as Bony seems very interested in moving to Liverpool.

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:28 - Jul 14 with 2358 viewslondonlisa2001

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:18 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Maybe because Suarez was confident enough in his ability that he knew he was capable of playing for a much bigger club than Arsenal?

oh dear God - Suarez asked for a transfer to Arsenal at the time. What evidence do you have re Bony wanting to go to Liverpool?
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:29 - Jul 14 with 2355 viewsJacksview

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:18 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Where is there a quote from Bony saying he want's to go to Liverpool. Paste a link please.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:33 - Jul 14 with 2326 viewsraynor94

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:28 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

oh dear God - Suarez asked for a transfer to Arsenal at the time. What evidence do you have re Bony wanting to go to Liverpool?

I found Dwight quite amusing at first, now he's just a pain who ruins just about every thread, roll on the forum can't wait to see him in the flesh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:44 - Jul 14 with 2284 viewslondonlisa2001

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:33 - Jul 14 by raynor94

I found Dwight quite amusing at first, now he's just a pain who ruins just about every thread, roll on the forum can't wait to see him in the flesh

I'm glad someone finds him (or found him) amusing. He's a complete pain in the arse, largely because he's too stupid to troll well.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:45 - Jul 14 with 2278 viewsDavillin

How's this idea?

We keep Bony and tell his agent, and every club he's shopping Bony to, to go pound sand.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:45 - Jul 14 with 2276 viewslondonlisa2001

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:44 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

I'm glad someone finds him (or found him) amusing. He's a complete pain in the arse, largely because he's too stupid to troll well.

oh, and it's not helped by the picture that he has of one of the most odious creatures to ever stain the Premier League.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:51 - Jul 14 with 2249 viewsJacksview

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:45 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

oh, and it's not helped by the picture that he has of one of the most odious creatures to ever stain the Premier League.

But he's his Roll Model, you can't say that.
We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 18:20 - Jul 14 with 2154 viewsdobjack2

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:45 - Jul 14 by Davillin

How's this idea?

We keep Bony and tell his agent, and every club he's shopping Bony to, to go pound sand.

Good idea
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:50 - Jul 14 with 2071 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 17:44 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

We get Suso on loan free, and Bony can go for 19 million... on 19:48 - Jul 14 with 1938 viewsjacksinceever

Something wrong here. Beginning to agree with DYS. Is he talking sense or something in the water in Sunny Skewen?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024