Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Superstitions 10:33 - Sep 3 with 2730 viewswsmJACK

I know we haven't played in the away kit as of yet but surprised no one is murmuring about the home kit being lucky. 4 games 4 wins I know a lot of fans like to curse a kit after a string of losses or bad performances I wonder if this shirt could become a lucky one!
Kit Superstitions on 10:50 - Sep 3 with 2687 viewsJackofdreambeach

Fair call.

Great kits the adidas and all things considered , two very good looking Swans kits this year.

I'd like to see someone like LG on the home shirt. In fact I'd be happy with the LG Liberty stadium :)

Perhaps if , one day we purchase Stadiwm Liberty o'r council then who knows?

32 red looked effective and bold and good on us mind.

Whilst on shirts I'd like to see us play in a dark orange and black hoop away shirt. Dont know why....I think we had an orange phase in the 60's.

Match day programme should also get a thumbs up too. packed full of good features both current and historical with good coverage of the opponents. Not over egged on the advertising. Perhaps too small in size but very good programme
Kit Superstitions on 10:59 - Sep 3 with 2650 viewsJack_Daniels

Interesting to see which away games we actually wear the red & black kit.

I would have thought most away games we would be able to wear the white shirt with the exception of Spurs & probably QPR & WBA.
Kit Superstitions on 11:46 - Sep 3 with 2586 viewsJethroJack

Kit Superstitions on 10:59 - Sep 3 by Jack_Daniels

I would have thought most away games we would be able to wear the white shirt with the exception of Spurs & probably QPR & WBA.

Ignoring superstitions, we might well go for the red/black combo away against teams in blue...Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Citeh, It would even work against Newcaatle & Hull.

I'm sure, for commercial merchandising reasons, the club will be keen to give the red/ black a fair bit of exposure. I've always liked red/black stripes since Citeh's second kit in the 70's, got myself the half & half, nice shirt!

Don't we also have an All Black 3rd kit?
Kit Superstitions on 12:01 - Sep 3 with 2557 viewsnavyjack

Kit Superstitions on 10:59 - Sep 3 by Jack_Daniels

When they need to shift some stock. That's when it'll come out...
Kit Superstitions on 12:23 - Sep 3 with 2508 viewsLeonisGod

Kit Superstitions on 10:50 - Sep 3 by Jackofdreambeach

Fair call.

Great kits the adidas and all things considered , two very good looking Swans kits this year.

I'd like to see someone like LG on the home shirt. In fact I'd be happy with the LG Liberty stadium :)

Perhaps if , one day we purchase Stadiwm Liberty o'r council then who knows?

32 red looked effective and bold and good on us mind.

Whilst on shirts I'd like to see us play in a dark orange and black hoop away shirt. Dont know why....I think we had an orange phase in the 60's.

Match day programme should also get a thumbs up too. packed full of good features both current and historical with good coverage of the opponents. Not over egged on the advertising. Perhaps too small in size but very good programme

I didn't like our orange and white away kit under Brenda, but orange and black on the adidas template looks quite smart. Even the new diamond sponsor logo in black wouldn't look too bad on a shirt like this:

Kit Superstitions on 17:30 - Sep 3 with 2349 viewskarnataka

I was wondering why Burnley didn't wear their claret & blue at our place, it hardly clashed with our white. I may be wrong but I got the impression most of our better away performances last season were in the purple/yellow kit, possibly because it must have been extremely easy to spot a colleague wearing that against the background of all the fans and advertising around the various pitches - it was like wearing HiVis. Not sure the black & red will perform quite the same function. Looks quite good though.
Kit Superstitions on 17:39 - Sep 3 with 2338 viewsphact0rri

Kit Superstitions on 17:30 - Sep 3 by karnataka

I was wondering why Burnley didn't wear their claret & blue at our place, it hardly clashed with our white. I may be wrong but I got the impression most of our better away performances last season were in the purple/yellow kit, possibly because it must have been extremely easy to spot a colleague wearing that against the background of all the fans and advertising around the various pitches - it was like wearing HiVis. Not sure the black & red will perform quite the same function. Looks quite good though.

Yeah I loved how the red/black away kit looked this year. Probably one of the better 2014-2015 kits in general imho.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024