Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Made a elderly gentleman very happy 20:19 - Sep 5 with 13475 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Going back to the WBA game when I got to my usual seat in the east stand in the row directly behind me I saw a chap who I known for a number of years from work he is 76 years old an until recently has still done some driving work for us , he had to stop because his wife was taken ill and sadly died 6 months ago, I started to talk to him and said that I had never seen him at the liberty before he told me that he had not been to a football game for years but one of his friends had a ticket for the game but could not go an persuaded him to take the ticket to (As he put it to get him out of the house) Now as you know the north east can geta a bit rowdy to say the least.
After the game I met him outside and he had the biggest smile on his face and told me that he had not enjoyed himself so much for years and the game itself was fantastic and the fans by us are so passionate ,the noise the banter the vocal support and (laughing at the away fans ) was not what he had expected when he took the ticket.
He told me that he was hooked for life .And he left me still with the big grin on his face.
We'll done SCFC and well done the east stand you made a elderly gentleman very happy,
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 20:21]

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 20:46 - Sep 6 with 1188 viewsSwansNZ

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:30 - Sep 6 by Jackfath

Why put someone on ignore and then tell everyone you have that person on ignore?

What's the reason behind that. Seriously.

I can't understand why put anyone on ignore anyway. It's only an Internet forum, FFS. Do people genuinely get upset/angry over what people post? In answer to my own question, they obviously do, as they tell everyone and even start duelling polls.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:11 - Sep 6 with 1117 viewsperchrockjack

I ll explain ns.

Uou turn on and see you named being splashed all over the gutter time again. You try to reason, you try to insult back you call for peace. Nowt happens so what s next.
You shove on ignore and the people left are those ,like you,with whom it is a pleasure to chew the cud even though as hard miles outs it "you effed off from wales" ergo you re trash and not a real fan, which is shuite.

So that s why

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:14 - Sep 6 with 1114 viewsdickythorpe

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:11 - Sep 6 by perchrockjack

I ll explain ns.

Uou turn on and see you named being splashed all over the gutter time again. You try to reason, you try to insult back you call for peace. Nowt happens so what s next.
You shove on ignore and the people left are those ,like you,with whom it is a pleasure to chew the cud even though as hard miles outs it "you effed off from wales" ergo you re trash and not a real fan, which is shuite.

So that s why

Poor policing Perch. You would be a great mod.
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:15 - Sep 6 with 1112 viewsmorningstar

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:11 - Sep 6 by perchrockjack

I ll explain ns.

So that s why

Well thats crystal clear Rich!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:47 - Sep 6 with 1087 viewsperchrockjack

Dicky. There would be a mass cull. All abuserscand those unable to post without saying poisonous things would be binned.
Females and families would be encouraged to post on a new family forum and juniors and the permathick would have their own virtual board

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 00:06 - Sep 7 with 1072 viewsairedale

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 23:47 - Sep 6 by perchrockjack

Dicky. There would be a mass cull. All abuserscand those unable to post without saying poisonous things would be binned.
Females and families would be encouraged to post on a new family forum and juniors and the permathick would have their own virtual board

Permathick is good, works very well for me.

You should protect that before some talentless probe steal it.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 10:01]
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:01 - Sep 7 with 1052 viewsDyfnant

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 20:46 - Sep 6 by SwansNZ

I can't understand why put anyone on ignore anyway. It's only an Internet forum, FFS. Do people genuinely get upset/angry over what people post? In answer to my own question, they obviously do, as they tell everyone and even start duelling polls.

Sadly, some people can't recognise that the internets not really their thing.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:04 - Sep 7 with 1046 viewsDarran

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:01 - Sep 7 by Dyfnant

Spot on Dfy the internet doesn't work for some.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:10 - Sep 7 with 1043 viewsLiberty

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:01 - Sep 7 by Dyfnant

In all fairness I think the Mods - ecb, franchise and Dr Winston did a great job, only Darr struggled and used the Power for his own personal benefit, to the detriment of the site, to bully and threaten a ban when losing an argument.

Luckily we have all moved on and no one is bitter or angry about it.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:13 - Sep 7 with 1037 viewsLiberty

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 00:06 - Sep 7 by airedale

Permathick is good, works very well for me.

You should protect that before some talentless probe steal it.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 10:01]

That's easy for you to say.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:17 - Sep 7 with 1034 viewsDyfnant

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:10 - Sep 7 by Liberty

In all fairness I think the Mods - ecb, franchise and Dr Winston did a great job, only Darr struggled and used the Power for his own personal benefit, to the detriment of the site, to bully and threaten a ban when losing an argument.

He has/had no power. If you don't like what your seeing switch it off for 24 hours. There enough serious shite in real life

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:50 - Sep 7 with 1018 viewsTNT

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 01:10 - Sep 7 by Liberty

Ahh! Bless you Liberty!

Where's that two faced c*nt smilie ?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 09:21 - Sep 7 with 948 viewsperchrockjack

"all" ?

Praise HIM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024