Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dwight Yorke 12:31 - Sep 16 with 3250 viewsjacktar

Strange, but after staring at DYSS avatar and the smiling Dwight so many times on this board, I found that when he was on the box over the weekend doing his bit of punditry, I really didn't like him. I don't even know why, but I think it must be down to DYSS. Anyone else get the same feeling?

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Dwight Yorke on 12:34 - Sep 16 with 3234 viewsScoobyWho

The real Dwight York is a worrying man, a strange accent that is almost lord fontilroy with a worrying twang added on. He doesn't assemble sentences well either, his media opportunities are limited as a result I suspect.

Bangs blokes mrs and records it by all accounts as well.

The DYSS on here is from Warwick Davis and a Spurs fan.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 14:56]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dwight Yorke on 12:35 - Sep 16 with 3232 viewsTom1912

Plenty of reasons to dislike him; bad pundit, awful suits and refused to have anything to do with his disabled son.
Dwight Yorke on 13:05 - Sep 16 with 3149 viewspencoedjack

Dwight Yorke on 12:35 - Sep 16 by Tom1912

Plenty of reasons to dislike him; bad pundit, awful suits and refused to have anything to do with his disabled son.

Spot on ^
Dwight Yorke on 13:58 - Sep 16 with 3055 viewsJackoBoostardo

Yet c*nts are attracted to him.... much like DYSS I suppose!

Must be a new splinter off humanity that is going backwards in evolution.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Dwight Yorke on 14:03 - Sep 16 with 3045 viewsBaker

Dwight Yorke on 12:35 - Sep 16 by Tom1912

To be fair, you'd need the wealth of a Saudi Prince to fund Harvey's monthly food bill.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dwight Yorke on 14:06 - Sep 16 with 3037 viewsMusical_Swan

I have an irrational hatred of Warwick Davis now too...

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Dwight Yorke on 14:33 - Sep 16 with 2981 viewsperchrockjack

Yorke sh@gging Jordan is enough

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dwight Yorke on 14:42 - Sep 16 with 2964 viewshammy

Yes, comes across as a bit of a simpleton on Sky Spurts ... and anyone that wants to be associated with him must have similar traits ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Dwight Yorke on 16:43 - Sep 16 with 2838 viewsonetimejack

Dwight Yorke on 13:58 - Sep 16 by JackoBoostardo

Yet c*nts are attracted to him.... much like DYSS I suppose!

Must be a new splinter off humanity that is going backwards in evolution.

Couldn't have put it better myself, take a bow

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Dwight Yorke on 17:40 - Sep 16 with 2772 viewsJethroJack

Word has it that the real DY has a large appendage.
Chances are that his sycophantic follower DYSS is the exact opposite in that department, hence his fascination with the original model (weird way to compensate?).

Regarding his punditry, DY's not the most articulate is he.......pretty much like DYSS's posts on here.
Dwight Yorke on 18:44 - Sep 16 with 2669 viewsJackfath

Wow. Grown men commenting on their perceived "hatred" of an avatar and it transgressing to real life.

Time to log off Gentlemen.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dwight Yorke on 19:07 - Sep 16 with 2641 viewsScoobyWho

Dwight Yorke on 18:44 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

Wow. Grown men commenting on their perceived "hatred" of an avatar and it transgressing to real life.

If there was ever a reason for staying this is it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dwight Yorke on 19:45 - Sep 16 with 2602 viewsorion3016

He still talks as though he's a united player and is totally biased in his commentary
The point about his handicapped son some him up - total wan ker

Be over there now after

Dwight Yorke on 19:50 - Sep 16 with 2594 viewsC_jack

Still don't get how he winds up so many on here, many a poster have tried a lot harder and failed to gain such a notorious following as ol Dwight.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dwight Yorke on 23:36 - Sep 16 with 2495 viewsLiberty

Funny though.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Dwight Yorke on 00:21 - Sep 17 with 2452 viewsjacktar

Where exactly do you see this "hatred" then Fathy? I expressed a feeling I experienced over the weekend regarding Dwight Yorke and the DYSS avatar. It was an honest comment and I asked if others may have felt the same way. Clearly some do. You for some reason have decided that grown men should log off. Maybe it's time that a certain Jackfath should take a look at himself and do just that.

Dwight Yorke on 00:26 - Sep 17 with 2447 viewsLiberty

Dwight Yorke on 00:21 - Sep 17 by jacktar

Where exactly do you see this "hatred" then Fathy? I expressed a feeling I experienced over the weekend regarding Dwight Yorke and the DYSS avatar. It was an honest comment and I asked if others may have felt the same way. Clearly some do. You for some reason have decided that grown men should log off. Maybe it's time that a certain Jackfath should take a look at himself and do just that.

Its a week night, he is in bed early, decent site in day, 4pm kicks off when school ends and Friday and Saturday nights downright dangerous on here when Fath about - you have been warned.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Dwight Yorke on 00:30 - Sep 17 with 2442 viewsjacktar

Dwight Yorke on 00:26 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Its a week night, he is in bed early, decent site in day, 4pm kicks off when school ends and Friday and Saturday nights downright dangerous on here when Fath about - you have been warned.

I'll brace myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024