Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
INGURLAND pick Walcott 12:40 - Nov 6 with 3530 viewsJBT95

You couldn't write it.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 12:45 - Nov 6 with 3497 viewsfootball2301

10 mins in 18 months carsick and barclay same
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 12:52 - Nov 6 with 3451 viewsLe_Swans

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 12:45 - Nov 6 by football2301

10 mins in 18 months carsick and barclay same

Surely its only been about 10 months? His injury was last season. Still a bonkers choice though, however he picked Townsend in his last squad who also hadn't played so not really surprised.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 12:59 - Nov 6 with 3420 viewsfootball2301

18 10 2 don't matter its still madness that they have been selected must be a kick in the teeth for players in them positions and is the reason england are shit and always will be with cnts like woy picking teams
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:04 - Nov 6 with 3387 viewsQuakerJack

I await the sarcy "it's coz we are Welsh"... how long before people realise it just might be.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:25 - Nov 6 with 3309 viewsJBT95

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:04 - Nov 6 by QuakerJack

I await the sarcy "it's coz we are Welsh"... how long before people realise it just might be.

What has us being Welsh got to do with Walcott being called up? I couldn't care less if Swansea players are in the England squad or not as I'm not English.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 13:25]
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:35 - Nov 6 with 3271 viewsWolfie

We've got two in this squad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2822384/Wayne-Rooney-Joe-Hart-

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:41 - Nov 6 with 3249 viewsDewi1jack

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 12:52 - Nov 6 by Le_Swans

Surely its only been about 10 months? His injury was last season. Still a bonkers choice though, however he picked Townsend in his last squad who also hadn't played so not really surprised.

P1sses me off that England can't pick a half tidy manager.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing England do well.Yes, I know we're still having to listen to them about 1966 (goal line technology and they wouldn't be crowing!) and we'd have another lifetime listening about any future success.
No different from our Eastern cousins really. At least I was born (just by 2 years) when England were successful!
Thought that because Hodgson had come from a relatively small club, he may actually have a look around all of the clubs, seeing the best players for certain positions. Not just pick the player because of who he plays for (Fatfuker Shaw? Really?) Rooney has never done the biz for England but make him captain, when a lot of people would have benched him is bewildering.
Townsend, Walcott, etc come from the top 7 "big" name clubs, therefore they must be good enough, even if they're not playing for their clubs. Don't need time to come back to match fitness after injury, that's why they play for top clubs.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:06 - Nov 6 with 3171 viewsSTEVE1

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:25 - Nov 6 by JBT95

What has us being Welsh got to do with Walcott being called up? I couldn't care less if Swansea players are in the England squad or not as I'm not English.

I do I like to see all Swansea city players represent their country it shows we are progressing on the other hand at least they won't get injured.
Login to get fewer ads

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:14 - Nov 6 with 3155 viewsJBT95

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:06 - Nov 6 by STEVE1

I do I like to see all Swansea city players represent their country it shows we are progressing on the other hand at least they won't get injured.

For me progression for us, international wise, would be fielding about 4 or 5 Welsh international players per game, with the majority coming through our set up.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:28 - Nov 6 with 3112 viewsSTEVE1

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:14 - Nov 6 by JBT95

For me progression for us, international wise, would be fielding about 4 or 5 Welsh international players per game, with the majority coming through our set up.

I dont really care where they are from as long as we get the best possible side on the pitch if they then get picked for Argentina, Holland, Spain, like they have done lately it gives the club publicity at a level never experienced before in our history.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:32 - Nov 6 with 3099 viewsjackal

My favourite Walcott moment was when he equalized against us to bring the score to 2-2. As he was doing the shhhhh! gesture to the East stand we scored again to make it 3-2. He looked so shattered.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:33 - Nov 6 with 3095 viewsPegojack

Well, let's have a look on Sunday and see out of Walcott, Dyer or Routs who ought to be in the England squad. Let's do our talking on the pitch.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 3075 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F&ck England & our players getting picked for them .

Nice rest , ready to go for next game , let's hope our other internationals come back injury free !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:52 - Nov 6 with 3054 viewsscottishjack

Suits me fine, didn't want any mixed feelings if one of the Swans lads was picked against Scotland.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 15:22 - Nov 6 with 2996 viewsJBT95

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 14:52 - Nov 6 by scottishjack

Suits me fine, didn't want any mixed feelings if one of the Swans lads was picked against Scotland.

I think Scotland will win they were unlucky at Wembley.
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 15:44 - Nov 6 with 2951 viewsscottishjack

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 15:22 - Nov 6 by JBT95

I think Scotland will win they were unlucky at Wembley.

Fingers crossed...
INGURLAND pick Walcott on 18:01 - Nov 6 with 2806 viewsJackfath

I dont understand how anyone could pick a player who's barely played a single match in a long long while to represent their country.

Surely the squad should be based on current form to ensure the best side is picked and plays?

Crazy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 18:29 - Nov 6 with 2739 viewsorion3016

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 18:01 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

I dont understand how anyone could pick a player who's barely played a single match in a long long while to represent their country.

Surely the squad should be based on current form to ensure the best side is picked and plays?

Crazy.

Tis a startling decision but also a reflection that most of the best players in our league are foreign. Money talks in the premier league and whilst it does the homegrown English talent won't get much chance against cheaper and or better foreign players

Be over there now after

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 18:32 - Nov 6 with 2729 viewsJackfath

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 18:29 - Nov 6 by orion3016

Tis a startling decision but also a reflection that most of the best players in our league are foreign. Money talks in the premier league and whilst it does the homegrown English talent won't get much chance against cheaper and or better foreign players

The other wingers who were in the squad prior to Walcott's return must be fuming. What's the point in them trying to gain International recognition when there are players who get in regardless of form and match sharpness.

Pathetic.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 2641 viewsQuakerJack

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 13:25 - Nov 6 by JBT95

They'd rather pick someone who's played five minutes in a year than two players who've been consistently good for months, or Downing... two good games and he's an England international.

That old nob Woy paid us lip service by coming down here because he was shamed into it and picking a token player he had no intention of playing. Any English player who harbours ambitions of playing for his country will avoid us like the plague. We could lose Jonjo if he becomes more and more frustrated by it...

so you may not like England and frankly neither do I, but this bias will effect us soon if it continues.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

INGURLAND pick Walcott on 20:03 - Nov 6 with 2633 viewsfootball2301

100% right they might as well give up trying while woy is in charge walcott is as bad as carsick he's played 1 game this season and cat get into his own side in midfield has to play centre half but straight in amazing really is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024